Let’s get a sexy naked louis c.k thread going guys

Let’s get a sexy naked louis c.k thread going guys.

no

Yes

T H I C C

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHAT A FUCKING CUCKOLD FAGGOT

Damn this is hawt!

why are people so buthurt about LCK? He may have said some stuff that was socially inappropriate. He never did anything that wasn't consensual though. Bitches be complaining after the fact when the time is right just to get their 5 minutes. Monica had the right idea these chicks are amateurs grasping at straws.

does it matter

he is a cuck piece of shit

I’m not mad just some reddit faggot are that come on Sup Forums

and he probably makes 20 times more money than you do enough to pay for another family and have a lot of ass on the side? What's your point lol. LCK being beta as fuck on his worse day is still lightyears better than your best day.

>he probably makes 20 times more money than you
thats meaningless because i can have a equally comfortable life on 100k or 1m and beyond, it literally doesnt matter, and superrich people dont see money in the same way as we do
> his worse day is still lightyears better than your best day
absolutely not, i dont forcibly fap in front of other women, you need to have all the mental issues to even consider doing this shit affecting your entire fucking life, even my worst day is best than his best, if money brought you happiness that other famous comedian i dont even recall the name wouldnt kill himself, these people sick in the head, their whole lifes are a living hell, while i am able to get up of my bed totally fine every fucking day

This is an oversimplification. Money absolutely buys you happiness but there's a marginal utility to it. You can bet that someone who have 1m is much much happier than 100k. It's just not linear.

buys you all the comfort and potential happiness depending of the person but cant undo your fucked up head that is a life sentence

How can your whole life on 100k? That’s not even possible. Housing,electricity bills,water bills taxes plus a car, gas and on top of that buying food your internet and phone health care? life’s way more expensive then you think

most people are fucked up whether we liked to admit it or not. I'd rather be fucked up and have money than not. You're shitting all over a dude who has a better life. I think ur just jelly bro.

How is he a cuck?

i didnt even specify if it was yearly or monthly, much less my "whole life", youre obviously forcing a bullshit interpretation
so following your reasoning you would exchange your life for chester benningtons? LMAO i am so sorry for you

even his name says cuck needisaymore

Retard.
He admitted guilt. The non-consent, all of it.

What a fucking body hng

Not necessarily true, he said they weren't in a position to give consent because of the power aspect, he didn't say he didn't get their verbal consent.

He asked if they wanted to see his peen, "no thanks mr C K", then he did it any way.

I know right god I tear the ass up. He a bear for sure man

Non of them said no the said yes but they thought he was joking they stayed around and watched it for awhile and laughed then left. Then they thought shit we could get money out of this shit because we are not funny comedians. And are careers are not taking off like I thought it was and if you can’t get your career as a comedian off while touring with C.K then you are not funny and are not gonna make it

Trips of truth. Protip if you don't want to watch a fat bald man jerk off ... don't watch a fat bald man jerk off. It's pretty straight forward stuff.

Lol loads of women have seen him masturbate infront of them without their consent

I am still confused by all this shit.
>Ask someone if you can masturbate in front of them
>they say no, you don't do anything
>they don't say no, you go ahead

isn't that how consent works?

Lmfao my side's

Jeg havde ikke regnet med at se Dirch Passer på Sup Forums