>"SAY IT BITCH"
>"vaccines cause autism"
>he comes on my chest
>let's me go
>mfw

Jasmin?

tits or gtfo

wtf hahahhaha thank you for sharing

this is very funny. You didn't get off though?

i've never had an orgasm

2/10, best I can give you OP.
At least you tried.

you're a fucking retard, why not just masturbate

tits or gtfo

Vaccines cause autism. Autism (the entire spectrum) is nothing but varying degrees of neural developmental injury

Do you masturbate or just squeeze your vagina (sounds lame) like my girl

i dont masturbate, i only have sex

All allergies and autoimmune responses are come from vaccines. The 'people' who design vaccines load them with bad humoral immune programs which literally program antibodies and immune responses to benign, and even critical substances and endogenous systems. These ill-programmed immune responses cause the body to attack even it's own tissues and subsystems ie. neurons, myelin, squamous membranes which damage nerves when they're still developing (autism.spergers) and already established systems like blood.bone marrow and establishes nerual pathways (MS, chronic pain etc).

tldr; we're all getting ass fucked real hard by greedy jews because we trust our enemies like good goyim

>tin foil detected
He is a estupid! Please point and laugh at him he is a stupid!!

Fucking everyday with this post. When will the newfags learn to sage?

8/10 audible kek

Did Alex Jones drive you home or did you get a cab ?

He is a stupid do you get it? Because vaccine is safe and effective everybody already know this one, so he is a making effun of the esstupid people who are esscared and esstupid! Vaccine is safe everybody know that so he is a making an effunny because of nati vaxxetron vaxxeters are esstpiud! hahah do you get it joke? my friend?

I'm actually starting to grow a fondness for these troll posts.

Troll/Learn to science

it wasnt alex jones. he was much cuter

Fuck Yeah!

What do you get out of this? I mean posting this lame ass fiction on Sup Forums? Every day, another stupid fucking story...

he is a stupid dont listen to eem please take it the vaxxers many to your arm pls because he doesnt science and proof and evidence. he doesnt even peer review and trusted protected storage. vaxxerin is to keep you safe and healthy hopefully you never go to doctor bc you get so healthy! big and strong and healthy!! doctor scared vaxxiune make him go out business becuase everyone so healthy today. very healthy and no more hospital because of good health and safety. my friend, please tell him he is an esstupid.

Fuck off, faggot, same op, different story.
Makes me kek
How do you contribute cuck?

laugh at anteevaxxers, they jerk off to their alex jones tin foil hat stupid take your flu shot NOW it's free because you must be healthy and never get disease again

Autism for a few is still better then polio for all

>false narrative af
>false dichotomy
You ready to think cognitively again, or are you going to literally turn into a walking doctors office pamphlet and think you have a solid case based on wicked deep inculcation?

Autism first and then polio for all
FUCKING KEKS

TIN FOIL HAT DETECTED
take your meds, seek professional help.

what

Soz, it was for

Creeps in this thread

>coocoo for kokopuffs detected
this guy is a certified nutbar. we should hang him for creating all the disease. it's his fault because he doesn't get vaccinated. in fact, i am so angry at how IRRESPONSIBLE YOU ANTIVAXXENTS ARE you are literally taking us back to the stone age and killing everyone with YOUR DISEASES YOU SHOULD BE JIALED FOR KILLING MY CHILDREN ADN GRANDCHILDREN AND MOTHERS AND FATHERS AND LOVED ONES YOU SON OF A BITCH HOW FUCKING DARE YOU KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WORDWIDE YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED FOR A GLOBAL GENOCIDE THAT YOU CREATE BECAUSE YOUR TIN FOIL HAT MAKES YOU NOT TAKE A VACCINE GOD DANMIT I COULD HAVE STILL HAD MY WHOLE FAMIYL HERE UNTIL YOU KILLED THEM OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

take your meds, crazyfag

This guy needs to be locked up in the looney bin and never allowed to walk free again. Seriously, seek professional mental help and always take you pills.

Whoaaaa nelly, I've seen enough crazy for the rest of the week. I'm logging off now guys, to see if my IQ can recover, amirite ladies? amirite???

Tits or gtfo

Tits time stamp or kindly get the fuck out of here

1Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
2Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
3Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
4Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
5Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
6Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
7Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
8Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
Listen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
L

im not going to find love showing 4channers my tits

>lrn2science and proofs and hard evidence
tin foil nutbar detected
Do you even have your proof of evidence and peer reviewed studies? Go to kindergarten and learn something faggot

I haven't been vaccinated since childhood and I'm perfectly healthy lmao

TIN FOIL YOURE CRAZY SOMEONE ARREST HIM FOR CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE WOOOP WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOOOOOOPP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you could write the date and "femanon" on your palm to prove you're not a troll

Um it's called Herd Immunity, you're 'perfectly healthy' because everyone else gets their vaccines, so you need to thank vaccine guys because they're the only reason you're 'healthy' tin foil hat he doesnt even science and proof and evidence!!

Oh okay, so I don't get sick every year for over 15 years like vaccine takers because they're protecting me by getting vaccines and getting subsequently sick? Okay that makes perfect sense.

Go back to science class, fags. take your fucking pills and seek professional help while you're at it

plus tin foil hat dumbasses

"Herd Immunity" only applies if you're running with the herd, if you're around other people. 99% of the time I'm alone so your argument is invaild.

I need help because I ask op for a timestamp?
sounds like you need it more than I do.

Go fuck your self

BListen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth
AListen bitch this isn’t Hollywood tits time stamp or shut your mouth

These retards still exist? I can't decide which conspiracy is more retarded, this or chemtrails

When did cumwhores control threads without showing tits

All of you that respond to this bitch are the cancer of masculinity
THE RULE OF 4 Chan before you fags came in was that if you come out of your gender better show dick or tits

I'm just trying to share my experiences in life. Why can't I share my feelings without sharing my tits?

just prove you are a chick, you can keep your bra on