I listen to everything besides country and rap, user!

>I listen to everything besides country and rap, user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I listen to everything!
>Haha, except country and rap, right?
>No! I LISTEN TO E V E R Y T H I N G !

I listen to everything except certain electronic genres.

Is country worth getting into?

yes.
listen to Hank Williams' greatest hits for some of th best country songs of all time, and Townes Van Zandt's self titled record for something more folky.

I refuse to listen to greatest hits album. Is there any of his album you recommend instead of greatest hits?

>I have an immense loathing towards dubstep for some reason

>I like everything, except heavy metal

oh yeah, then what's your favorite harsh noise album XD

Not him, but county is more of a singles oriented genre than an albums one. It's best to start off with something like a greatest hits album, or any playlist.

>I play reggae inspired neo folk music

Who hates rap in 2017? It implies that you're avoiding the genre. How is it possible to avoid hip hop when it's the dominant sound and its influence is crystal clear in modern pop music?

how can one kid be this pleb?

Only Aldean & Luke Bryan

Hank died young in 1953. He has no studio albums as such, only collections of singles. The album 40 Greatest Hits is an anthology of his 1947-52 singles, and is the best starting point for his career and old fashioned country in general.

It's a thing literally everyone said in high school, this would trigger in your mind if you weren't a NEET

I don't have anything against rap, but I don't know much about it
I've never listened to a kanye west song before

doi really listen to hip hop, if i only like death grips?

It's not so much avoiding it, rather it's just flat out not liking it. It doesn't matter if it's popular, if you don't like it, then you don't like it.

Obviously it's silly to blanket a genre and say you hate it all since there's no way someone could have explored every nook and cranny of said genre.

Fuck this meme where we pretend rap and country have any value

this guy gets it

>I HATE COUNTRY
>do you like johnny cash?
>well yea I like johnny cash... but

I only listen to rap and country

anyone know some good german old school rap ?

sido

I've never heard a rap song I like so I can tell you I don't like rap and I don't listen to it.
Especially since 90% of it seems to be sampling some of my favourite songs, making it worse with bullshit and then getting millions of fans saying how good the music is and how they're fucking geniuses.

That fucker who sampled fools gold and rapped shit about looking down wishing wells can be the first one to fuck off.

"I mostly listen to rock, rap, and electronic music, and all of it's sub-genres. I also listen to a lot of folk music, and a little bit of jazz and blues. Haven't gotten into metal, though."

What I say, 100% works, each time

>it's called shoegaze, it's like this type of alternative rock with pop melodies over a lot of noise and a lot of effect pedals and stuff

Faster stronger better

that and rap = retards attempting poetry xd

I honestly see no value in rap/hip-hop. I even tried to listen to it without any preconceived notions and it just sucks.

What's wrong with this notion?

I listen to everything except country, classical, hip-hop, jazz, pop, opera, soul, funk, disco, folk, metal, dadrock, punk, post-rock, edm, house, post-rock, jazz-fusion and Inuit throat singing.

Your music taste is shit

What's wrong with saying this?

>I listen to country and rap, user!

people like this need to fuck off back to whatever rockist hole they came from

rap more like crap!!!!! wheres the melodies??

whatever you say, little wigger.

is this you?

>not hover handing

close

I do, especially since rap is just manufactured for money at this point. Anyone who enjoys rap in 2017 probably has retardation, not even kidding

>music is made for money

what a fucking breakthrough

People used to be passionate about music and not really give a shit about the money. Then some people who shall not be named realised how much money you can make off of music, so they started mass producing it and holy fuck to their luck rap/hip hop emerged, something that requires almost zilch of talent and effort, so they just start churning it out, one shitty "artist" after another. The only reason rap/hip hop is now our pop music is because its so fucking easy to produce that the profit time wise is insane. The only people who i found actually enjoy rap/hip hop music don't really give a fuck about music as an art form

country genre best genre

yes m8

youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo

it's fucking boring

even the golden age classic stuff is rubbish

Try Southern Rock as an intro. Southern Rock is pure bless, and a threshhold of modern rock and older country.

Stay away form Modern Country stations, as they play the same 8-12 songs on repeat while throwing in the Fish Fry on a Friday night on Fridays.

> how is it possible to dislike and not listen to a genre that's popular???

poptimism was a mistake