Sup Sup Forums i just payed for my girlfriends tattoo she is a huge rick and morty fan and i thought id make her happy...

sup Sup Forums i just payed for my girlfriends tattoo she is a huge rick and morty fan and i thought id make her happy after all the drama with the presidentcy lately.

you guys think it was worth the 400?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/62iap6/rick_and_morty_cringe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did she get that?

Definitely worth it. It'll be easy to spot her as an Antifa terrorist now.

Where did you get that much work done for only 400?

well its been healing for the past week so about 9 days ago we just got the colouring finished

It's not going to suck itself.

Meant to quote OP

My thoughts exactly, and why is your gf build like a chubby dude?

Love it when the plottwist comes and it turns out evil morty never really happend, she got evil morty that wasnt even cannon stuck to the back for the rest of her life.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Rick and Evil Morty....why Evil Morty though?

Keep the antifa bit covered. That's actually a black panther symbol btw, cucklord.

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/62iap6/rick_and_morty_cringe/
Funny found that same tatto from reddit in March. OP is full of shit as always

that picture have been around for a while.

that rick tat cost more due to the ink used came to 250 yet morty was 150 and i really dont think that is cheap with the money im brining in

Oh wow atleast when she leaves you now for making her get a tattoo of a stupid kid show you wanted her to get to make you happy OP her family is going to kill you when she comes down from this moment of ignorance and realised what damage YOU have had done on her body you'll probably go to jail for mental distress and abuse of m'lady

Look if you want people to raost a shitty doc and marty tattoo you can skip the bs pretentious stories. that said it's bretty bad, all tattoos are breddy bad but this one is a little worse than avg

dunno whats worse

you browsing reddit
or op's faggotry

>Time to browse the `chon

That's dirt cheap for that much colored ink.

mah dio cane...

Image searching =/= browsing reddit