Hi b, I need your help...

Hi b, I need your help. I bought a fake Supreme and I need to get a refund from PayPal since the pakinwho sold it to me won’t give any refunds and he said it’s genuine. If I want to get a refund from PayPal though, I have to do an authentication, but I don’t know any services that authenticate Supreme. What should I do b? Do you know anyone who authenticates Supreme? Plis help me b, mostly because I don’t want a Paki keeping my money

U don’t have to do Authentication just say it doesn’t fit you or something like that and PayPal reimburses you

Wtf is a Supreme? Also show tits for maximum help

>I bought a Supreme
Boi

show tits and move on with your life having learned that buying something for its name and not its inherent benefit to the user is foolish

Tits + timestamp or gtfo

>wasting money on brand name bullshit

Seriously fuck you
You deserve to have your money stolen retard

What were you trying to buy? I have tons of Supreme shit to sell.

Take pictures of the tags.

buying clothes that have a word imprinted for 100s if not 1000s of dollars

saved

This dude doesn’t play by society’s rules! So cool

It doesn’t even have a tag, and I saw that when it arrived. Also the logo is different. It’s the supreme x Jordan

I like expensive stuff kill me

You can’t just take pictures of the tags and logo for authentication?

Other than that.. buyer beware

A fool and his money are soon parted

Deserved/10

I dont even know what a supreme is

Well apparently not, they need a written statement from an authentication service, although it’s clearly fake and I am clearly retarded for buying it.

a white jacke mostly that has a word in red that says supreme

that costs lots of money

I think it's a hat

>utilitarianism is wrong because I conform to capitalistic ideals engrained into my subconsciousness fron birth even though they're being used to exploit my existence and bring 0 personal benefit to ne
>2010 memes
Oh wow I almost forgot 90% of Sup Forums is garbage

Go back to bed kid

Then I would find another reason to return it.

Did you buy from eBay?

I bought it from depop, and supposedly I’m covered by some consumer protection but I don’t know what to do if they ask for an authentication

anyone notice op post is tits upside down

Because I went to PayPal and contacted the seller from there and I have 20 days until he responds, if he doesn’t I have to make a claim and PayPal will investigate but from what I’ve read they want proof that the tee is fake, and they can just close the case

Ok.. well, you described one product.

It’s high end street wear. A skateboard company that crossed over into popular culture. They sell all types of clothes, skateboard products, and accessories. They’re in high demand, and sell out quickly. That’s why shit is expensive.

Poor bois pretend the shit is whack because they can’t afford it. Simple

OP if you payed good money for a white hoodie with a fucking box on it, then you deserve to get played.

#YaPlayedYourself

“Poor bois pretend the shit is whack because they can’t afford it. Simple”
This

Yeah. You might just be fucked. You have to be a better buyer when looking for that shit online.

Complain through debo, and PayPal, and hope someone can help you out.

How much are you out?

OP just said they were buying something else. You really have no idea what you’re talking about

I wouldn’t give money for the hoodie because it’s way too expensive from a reseller. I bought a tee for £75

£75, I don’t know the equivalent in dollars

I'll PayPal you 75 if you show us those fat ole titties

OP, where is it that you live that you assume anyone should know what the fuck a Supreme is?

I live in 2017 and anyone with internet access who lives anywhere that it’s not under a rock should know what a Supreme is

bait

nobody pays 100s for clothes or 100s

you are out of your fucking mind if you do

You could at least drop £75 on something decent like Fred Perry.

>US$100 for a fucking shirt

kill yourself

Although now I feel bad for being rude to you, I’m sorry user it’s streetwear

Why you so mad though it’s my money

Is he aiming at the people behind me or something? Neither of those guns is pointing at me. Also his hair is upside-down and he seems to be missing both of his trigger fingers (not to mention bullets).

1 supreme shirt

100 nuggets
amazon echo
dj decks
portable phone charger
pillow heat massager
mini fridge

But I wanted a Supreme tee

>because they can’t afford it
Not exactly. I could blow a few thousand on name brand bs like this. I do have the money. But the product isn't WORTH that money to me. When you buy this, you aren't paying that money for a shirt. You're paying that money for the respect and admiration of your peers (just envy, really). I can get that without wasting a fuckton of money on a brand name. If you earn enough money that you can buy this kind of crap and still cover your expenses, good for you: you've got a good paying job. But if this kind of crap is what you waste all that money on, you're a fucking idiot.

show me a nipple and i will forgive you

Op here, obviously I wanted a supreme shirt only for the clout and to show off. I am just really insecure.

this

i got thousands fucking hate spending money

i aint wasting it on one fucking tshirt clothes or fucking shoes that are in the hip with brands that cost 100s and 1000s no fucking thanks

Ignore him, he's a poorfag

Initiate a dispute with eBay, or just send it back. The DSR (assuming UK) rules apply here user, you get 2 weeks to send it back no questions asked.

Show is some of that titty, even clothed they look dick stiffening

Good for you den

Paypal not eBay even

It's like a 200 dollar brick I think.

Show me your dicks first and I will post because you’ve been so good and kind to me

hi please tell me the fucking logic of buying extremely expensive clothes

is it to look cool infront of the kids to be in the now i really will never understand

when you could buy more useful shit for your life
like im glad you got conned and scammed

the fact people make fakes just proves how popular and willing people are to leech onto things with a brand

i searched it and it is litreally a white shirt with red text supreme

are you mentally ill

fuck you, pay me

Your turn

I’m not paying for dick

It’s pop culture. It’s like asking about Taylor Swift, or Avocado toast

This

>starts a thread about being scammed

>no tits scams guy for dick pic

saved tho

feet

Just because you don’t understand fashion and social norms doesn’t mean you’re doing it right

at least take your bra off ffs

Nice, thanks user

And I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to spend your money on fly shit.

The app Grailed has Supreme and other Hypebeast brands for sale. They’re not usually fake

Tits + personal army request = profit

Thanks user, I will check it

I didn’t ask them to get my money back or anything tho just some advice

You sound like an old man, or neck beard. If you legit get this mad over people spending their money on cool shit, you got issues.

Do people complain when you spend thousands on computer games?

A nice style is worth way more than a game you sit on your ass playing 6 hours a night

Damn. Nice dick homie! Smooth as a pre teen. Yum

Yeah I'm saying you could just spam pressure the seller by giving out his deets and sum titty

And?

you get more enjoyment on a 100 dollar shirt

than a game

b8 harder faggot

This will cost you 10 dolla max where i live.

Thanks but my tits don’t worth £75 so it wouldn’t work

Bet you'd suck me dry and swallow every drop

No tits are really worth 75 but if the ones posted are legit yours they're pretty nice

Also, by giving out his deets my identity would be revealed as well, and I don’t think it would get me my money back lol

amerifat clothes what a fucking joke

they will buy anything thats hip with the kids

Well.. I’ve been helpful as fuck. How about full nipple? Please and thank you

looks like something thatd cost $8 for a 3-pack

>cool shit
That's the problem. It's not cool shit. It's just bog standard tees and sweatshirts with a simple logo that fucking sheep wear, it's a cult of inexplicable brand devotion. But there's no fucking style to it. It's no different to anything else you'd pull on to lounge about the house. That's not cool, it's gay as fuck.

Obviously? A nice shirt gets me nice ass.

I don’t play video games nerd

But i think of you want to spend your money on it, cool

But it’s not real

>fly shit

For sure. Never had a dick in my mouth, but I’d suck that beautiful cock until your head caved in

This thread
>we want the instagram/snapchat audience

you are on a japanese board made from weebs

you just called someone who plays games a nerd

a shirt gets you nice ass

stop with the b8 please

Brand new whip for these niggas like slavery

grill?

But it isn’t.

You are literally retarded if you think a supreme shirt will fetch you a higher caliber woman than a $5 Hanes shirt and the company relies on this miserable logic to make shitloads of money.

But Yu gotta buy to keep the machine running smoothly. Pls buy some stupid shit.

Sorry, can't be asked to post the original, but fuck systemd anyway.

moar

Grill? What’s that