So girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects by men but they still want to wear as much revealing clothing in...

So girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects by men but they still want to wear as much revealing clothing in public as possible otherwise you're oppressing them.

What the fuck is this bullshit paradox?

Who exactly are they wearing these clothes for?

They just like cute outfits man

they want the attention it brings, but not the sexualizing part, yes, they are children in older bodies.

then there is the fat ones who dont get the attention and they want to 1) stop all from wearing revealing clothes or 2) change societys definition of what hot
yes, they are retarded

they want attention from chad, not you

Maybe because men won't give us the fucking time of day if we wear anything else? You're the fucking problem not us.

-angry fembot

Then stop giving them attention then you beta nu-male cuck faggot.

Kill.
Yourself.

>high heels
Well, making herself look less sexy is s good strategy for not being treated like a srx object.

This is what fembots actually think

All of this

The whole of female psychology is a series of bullshit paradoxes. It's why they are insane.

>So girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects

There you go son
Dont fall for this meme

m8
stop paying attention to what girls say, and just treat them however you want to

>So girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects by men
They actually do

just like all these whiny beta males in the liberal media talking about White Privilege and "how sexy kaitlyn jenner is" don't represent most men
The fat, lesbian feminists don't represent the views of most women. Most still want to be told by men how good they look and that they are sexy. Majority of women still want a husband and kids over a gender studies degree

Correction:
Girls want to be treated like sexual objects by alphas.
Betas on the other hand are invisible to them, until they show sexual interest, in which case they become disgusted.

a beta femanon

>inb4 RARE

you can wear jeans, shitty jogging shoes and a retarded bazinga tshirt for all I care, if I find you cute and enjoyable to be around I'd be willing to make sweet love to you in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

tl;dr : you're wrong

the jews fucked up the female pysche with all this bullshit in pop culture.

so instead of wanting to dress to please their God fearing husband, they want to walk around dressed like whores. fantasizing of Jamal pumping her full of bull seed.

Someone was just on /ck/

"BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD REEEEE"

this is not true

an attractive girl is attractive basically no matter what shes wearing

what the hell are you on about?

if you're not fat, pretty much every man will have sex with you if you want

post your tits

>Men won't give me attention unless I wear a tube top and mini skirt
Then maybe don't have a shit personally? Or dont associate with shitbags? Or maybe you're just a butterface and you're just going to have to live with it. Eh who am I kidding you're probably a 16 year old m2f faggot.
Also tits or gtfo

This

You're just ugly

>fembot
You're not because there's no such thing as a fembot. Fuck off roasty.

this

>fembot

t. Fat dumb trap whore

>What the fuck is this bullshit paradox?

Its not really a paradox, you just have different kinds of women. You get sluts who want to use their beauty to advance their goals, ordinary women who want to fit in society by following fashion and feel superiour to other women by being better looking. And then you have feminists who are looking for reasons to feel offended.

not to mention is quite warm outside

I might have a thing for redheads

>Women complain about being viewed as sexual.
>Been using sex to get what they want since the beggining of time
I would say #womenlogic, but
>women
>logic
pick one.

Wearing slutty clothing only gets guy's attention because he thinks you want to have sex with him.

If you want a long lasting relationship then you need something besides your tits and ass, like a personality that goes beyond pop culture references.

I second that. Plus if a woman isn't flaunting herself its not as aggressive a posture. High flesh level displays high maintainance woman

Because they have nothing to offer other than their bodies. Women 50 years ago did not have to do that because they could cook, clean and mother, now they have nothing to offer other than their body to a man, so they have to maximise this.

Men dont want to be treated as objects either they still like being hench and handsome and dressing well

Here's a fact that is lost on most young attractive women these days: men don't want to date girls who dress like degenerate whores.

If you dress like a skank the only guys you'll be attracting are the ones looking for a quick pump and dump.

"Because I want to feel pretty, I do it for myself not for men".

That makes sense if you are a woman apparently.

Probably because revealing clothing could be considered analogous to some animal doing the "fuck me" dance.

Yup and shes doing that dance to everyone

spoilers: they DO wanted to be treated like sexual objects.

t. nota virgin

Women dress sexy so they'll be noticed by their friends and guys if they're an 8/10 chad.

anybody else is a creeper.

this is well established.

except that's wrong.

It's not a paradox you angry muslim. Now get the fuck out of Aus and back to whatever hell hole you spawned from.

Ivan's got a point.
Interesting reasoning. What makes someone feel pretty? If they are validated for it. So if you "dress pretty" you are going to attract attention from men and carpet munchers, therefore making you feel pretty.

How the fuck is this even taken seriously by anyone?

Same goes for make up tbqhwymf

Women don't mind being objectified by men they're attracted to. I thought it was cynical bullshit, but then I saw it happen, and even had a girl try to explain and justify it to me.

>Girl is a vocal feminist
>Thinks it's sexually liberating to fuck as many dudes as she can
>Brags that she's fucked 5-6 dudes in one frat
>Dislikes the fact that some (less attractive) dudes in the same frat ask her for sex directly after hearing she's easy
>Is a "survivor" of sexual assault
>Sees no correlation/causation between her frequent binge drinking, irresponsible sexual behavior, and being victimized.

tl;dr: Women with this attitude don't appear to see anything wrong with having your cake and eating it too.

Civilised men can appreciate the outfit without acting like an entitled chimpanzee. I see 'sexual objectification' in the actions of all those disgusting hordes invading Europe right now attacking European women over the continent and then blaming her clothes or their sexual emergencies, as long as you don't act and smell like them, you're good.

>Maybe because we dont get enough attention? Our ego is the fucking problem.
FTFY

>what is considered revealing
That could be debatable. I get anythonh that reveals the belly button and thighs, yet ironically wearing jeans or pants would be considered revealing.

>TFW they don't want to be treated as the mother of their children

Most women who respect themselves and come from good households do not go into public dressed like hookers.

>What the fuck is this bullshit paradox?
You don't get it. That's the fucking point. You think they actually care about this bullshit? Of course not, they just want to score points in the oppression olympics.

Fuck off

Women want all the benefits that come with flaunting their sexuality (having beta orbiters fawn over them) but none of the drawbacks (being approached by "creeps" or unattractive men).

See

Girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects by white men.
For Jamal and Ahmed, the opposite holds true.

So what is the clothing women should wear to not be viewed as sex objects? Honestly I can give two shit about how they dress when its hot as fuck out. I get it I take my shirt off they get short shorts and crop tops.

I do not think all of them are like this, most are just going along with the pack mentality, or just trying to score some points "because they can".

Good point. In mudslime cultures the reason why the women cover up is because the unevolved men in those countries would be unable to control their bestial urges otherwise.

The men of civilized Western countries for the most part are able to control themselves. It's just the third worlders who have to go and ruin a good thing.

>Men are obligated to find me attractive

Off yourself

>I get it I take my shirt off
Faggot

There is cute, and there is slutty. If you can not tell the difference, then you are a part of the problem.

>taking girls literally

Kys

>1 post by this ID
I'm sure "she" will come back, let's just wait.

its not about what an individual thinks is revealing. its the tendency for society as a whole.
i.e you can debate wether shirts should be above or under the knee, but thats not the question anymore. now its, how much ass are you showing. the question of what is considered revealing is not relevant, its about the general feel and what most people think about being revealing, whatever that means for them.

this

>Who exactly are they wearing these clothes for?

To attract attractive men only and attention.

It's like walking with your Iphone in your hard to show that you have money, but not wanting to be robbed by some thug.

бoтeв ти ли cи вe

How am I the faggot for taking my shirt off in the summer? Are you getting hard thinking about me? LOL

>So girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects

No non-psychopathic man has ever looked at any woman like she's just a dildo. I think most of third-wave feminism is based around projection.

In modern times we obviously have a general consesus regarding what is revealing

Of course

wear a vest you faggot

The girl in the middle is qt af

So many based norwegians on this board
I rarely meet any irl
Sincerely, dirty serb immigrant

Then bring something to the table besides your looks.

If a man has no skills and no personality he's useless, at least with women you can rely on your looks.

Dude if you where a vest doing yard work or at the beach your a fag.

If a standard was applied in society there will always guarentee to say what is considered revealing. You will be surprised that even 'versatile' clothing would be considered revealing.

Then you might have good taste sir

Women love to get dominated and raped by big alpha bucks like me! Deal with it kiddo

>doing yard work
I would just wear a shirt for this.

>or at the beach
beach is different

R
A FUCKING LEG WHEEL
R
E

At the beach he could be flaunting it, but in the backyard it's pest warfare.

>X post by this ID
i never understood that mene

Why you gotta make this harder then it is OP

you just rape them, if you're strong enough eventually they'll stop fighting back aka consent and its no longer rape

Well guess what we are all different. I prefer to do it shirtless when it is 90 outside. If it is under 80 the tank is on.

Niggers of the East. Poo in loo.

that's where you're wrong, OP

this is why you beta faggots will die virgins/cucks

Some fembots are stupid enough to continue the arguement, others go for a hit and observe quietly approach. On Sup Forums there's a giveaway by the ID and flag of particular poster.

Girls don't want to be treated like sexual objects by betas.

thumbs up

>poster says stupid/inflammatory/bait thing
>gorillion Sup Forumsacks respond in a rage
>poster says nothing to defend their statement
It's a slide tactic Sven, just like a "crashing this thread" picture.

#CRUZMISSLE AT IT AGAIN

id smash the qt on the left tЬh

Why do women like being called dirty names in bed? "Call me a slut, tell me I'm a dirty girl," etc. What is it about having a man be derogatory in bed that gets the ladies loins a-frothing?

What are we sliding today? Had this discussion last night. >

Ive been spit and slapped while i watched my wife getting fucked by a big oiled black man

>Compete with each other for men's attention
>Blame men for playing the game