Ate girl poop for the1st time last night. Go on nigs. AMA

Ate girl poop for the1st time last night. Go on nigs. AMA.

Ok. How did you obtain said poop?

Dropped it on my face.

Now when you say dropped it on your face, do you mean she shit on your face or literally picked it up and dropped it?

why

Why the fuck did you do this was it her or your idea? How did this get brought up?

Lucky son of a bitch, this is my fantasy

user how is that a fantasy lol

Describe the experience in excruciating detail. How fresh was it? Describe the flavor, texture, and aroma, please

Been a scat fetishist for years but it's hard to find women who are open to really hard stuff like that
Honestly if I could just do it once I would be so happy

Thats cool. Just to ask not trying to be rude, do you have some sort of mental illness, are you autistic or something?

OP here. New grill I'm seeing was into asshole sniffing and licking with other chix and me. So we got talking dirty about shit during sex. Then later I brought it up. She wuz down.

this af

LUL white boi are so pathetic

I picked her hole and she pushed one out and it landed on my nose. Wuz hard and smelled sweet but rotten. Ate that popcorn turd right there.

Why, what's wrong with you?

bump

Came buckets. It was smaller than what I thought and tbh a cleaner experience than I expected. One small dry turd. Tasted ok.

Oh, and b4 I ate it 4 sum reason I dragged it back and 4th across my nose and sniffed it like a Cuban cigar. Busted nut and cleaned up.

Go to reddit's fetish sex services sub- and buy some. I think it comes with a personalized note that reads, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeew!"

Generalized anxiety, no autism, A-B student etc. Nothing out of the ordinary, I always assumed it's just some crossed wires