Can a Worcester State Sup Forumsro message me so we can get Alyssa Welch eaten by a snek

Can a Worcester State Sup Forumsro message me so we can get Alyssa Welch eaten by a snek

My email is [email protected]

I am also OP

why must this be?

>Posted on Sup Forums
>Accidentally got a communications degree from Woo State

story?

So we can have an irl contact to het, just email me

The plan to make Alyssa snake food
Starting almost 2 years ago some anons have been trying to figure out a way to convince Alyssa to feed herself to an anaconda. It began with Dms but no responses. They then tried publically commenting but they were blocked. Once she started live streaming they started commenting during here Q&A's, forcing her to reply and talk about it.

what did she say when she talked about it?

She said that people for a few years have been messaging her trying to convince her to be snake food. She tried to play it off as something silly but you could tell by her face that she has thought about it and was not saying what she really

Felt

what does she really feel then?

Are you a fucking narc? Whats with the 21 questions?

No. I'm the Angel of Death. I'm examining your soul before I claim you.

I'd feed her the snake.

We think that she is curious about the concept of being snake food

She's hot. Wouldn't mind watching her get et by an anaconda.

You know they aren't kidding

Oh buddy, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Was that supposed to be le epic comeback? Screencapped for future cringe threads.

Sacrifice to the Snake God.

Thread is dead. Nobody cares about a shitty meme from years ago. Stop trying to make it happen.

Silly kids. Worcester is not a state.

would like to feed her to the bbc anacondas

It will. Be patient
Mass resident?

My favorite

When is it going to happen?

We are planning slowly and methodically. Right now we are in search of an user or two from Massachusettes who may be willing to help. If you are interested just email [email protected]

This thread is worse than the Andy Sixx shit eating threads.

that's probably not going to happen even if you did contact her. I'm sure her prospects in life are much higher then simply getting eaten by a snake

Actually we've contacted her a few times

>snek beach

Does anyone not want to see her turned into snake shit?

And there will be another thread tonight

Bump

She knows she is destined for this

>▶
would rather have my peenor inserted into her anal canal

i've been on /b / for about two years now and this has to be the weirdest thing i've seen.

We all do

Don't you mean the best

This is going to be my last bump here unless someone replies. Next thread at 8pm Eastern standard time

I have lived enough to see my alma matter and hometown on a Sup Forums thread

Alma matter?
Also which town, Mashpee or Worcester

Seriously

MODS

What

She's cross-eyed, has a huge nose and giant ass. Still fuckable but I wouldn't want to fuck her more than once or twice.

#1 checked

#2 she is not cross eyed

#3 she is going to be feed to an anaconda so these dont matter

Anybody who goes on /b and screams for mods is a fucking crybaby. You do not have to be here and also no one cares about what YOU consider inappropriate.

She IS cross-eyed. Just look at the pictures. It is probably as a result of that giant nose between them.

Her ass is huge and so is her nose.

She is also cross-eyed.

But I would still come on her face and those crossed eyes.

Well you better do it before she us digested and turned into snake fat and snake shit

when even chad gets friendzoned

Rip

they arent kidding but they are a joke.
i mean whats new? these edge lords
whats next pig food,

she feels like she wants to be glue ... we should turn her into glue and make glitter pictures

I can tell from what she wears

I think they are kidding and they are funny. I mean you know they wont do anything themselves they are too lazy to do anything ... just talk and hide behind user accounts

we have put them in pandoras box , here in /b , and this is where they will stay.

so sad

You'll see

Bump

ive been waiting all my life for you deamons to actually do something ... and every time its

ooooooo be scary and make someone do it for you

every time you losers just trick people into do things for you becuase you have ability yourself

You will never put yourself out there to do it yourself cuase your scared.

I mean how do you think youll pull this off when you havent doesnt anything like it before. You have no experience.

Ill see? Im not holding my breath. I mean why even message her about it. Why not just get it done? I already know the answer. Have fun being a loser.

You know what? You sound like you have an affinity for snakes. You should let one bite you and investigate the experience. I mean you will be one step closer to what you want.

Impatient

Woo

?

What are we supposed to do now? I live 5 minutes away from Woo state

Email the qbert dude

q is lower cased

Dude