I am starting a collection of every country national team soccer jersey. Where should I start?

Hi everyone,

My name is Q. Nasazzi and the reason of my thread is because I am about to start a collection of soccer jerseys of all 325 countries and territories according to the Travelers Century Club (with the commitment of getting at least all FIFA members). The purpose of this collection is to make a tribute to the return of patriotism in all over the world in times of Brexit and Trump presidency. It will follow specific order like if I were doing a World Tour Journey (the next one will be the neighbour country of the last article).

The journey has to start in one of the two main continents in terms of soccer: Europe or South America. This is why I am asking you where do you prefer I make the start. Please give your answer through a comment below. Once the decision is made I will publish pictures of every new shirt on this thread.

So where do I start? Europe or South America? Please vote, it’s gonna be a great adventure together.

Namasté,

Start by killing yourself for shitting up this board.

This.

This.

This.

That.

Yep

Bane?

Listen buddy you are not gonna be able to get all of them when i was really into the collection thing i tried i really did. the rarest i made up to were all vintage Kazakhstan nepal and bhutan. i feel i spent to much money on all of them and i kind of have buyers regret

How very convenient that you're called Nasazzi

Start with South America. Easiest to complete.

This.

Go to eastern yurop and buy jerseys from no longer existing countries.

This is a reddit post if i ever saw one. Im sure your bitch ass would get lots of upvotea and gold.

Obviously you start with getting an authentic Argentina #10 Messi jersey

Fpbp

Snapshot the world rankings and work from the bottom to the top.

This

In case some are impossible to get, I don't exclude making on my own jerseys inspired by real ones. But only after a long research into the international market.

Promoting suicide is not allowed in the Nasazzi Project

>In case some are impossible to get, I don't exclude making on my own jerseys inspired by real ones. But only after a long research into the international market.

But is committing suicide?

Its a tribute to Jose Nasazzi, the first team captain who won the FIFA World Cup

Don't understand your question sorry.

Nice idea but I plan to make like a travel, going country per country. Like if I were a world trip without leaving my basement hahaha

This.

Start with countries that don't exist like Yugoslavia, USSR, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, West Germany, Zaire, Belgium.

It might be an idea for a parallel collection once I have a lot of visitors. I thought about regions too.

Unless I am mistaken Belgium is still a country no?

This.

t. Q. Nasazzi

Do it like football's natural progression.
Start with England, then Scotland and then the first (relevant) yuro nations. I'm not exactly sure which were but Holland was one of them for sure. Then Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil. Then the rest of Europe and then whatever.

>Belgium

Nice idea but I prefer to do like if I do a journey which I will get the neighbour country every new jersey. For instance Gibraltar then Spain then Portugal then Andorra then France then Monaco...