Canada thread

Canada thread

Any 604 cloverdale girls?

905?

How about the 613?

google sexylexikiss, Kiersey Lamb, lives in Trenton. Go to google images when you search.

403 here, anyone watch the new fubar show?

The best part about Canada is the fact that our retarded neighbours will spend billions on defense and due to our proximity to them no one will touch us. So Canada gets to spend more money on social services and has a decent social safety net. Healthcare could be better (dental, mental health, drugs, etc) but it's certainly better than choosing between bankruptcy or death if you get cancer.
Justin Trudeau is a filthy nigger abd I do hate him for his SJW affiliations but he is way better than Lord Harperion. I would like the NDP to have a go at running the country because I tend to swing far to the left but I really do hate SJW/pc culture with a burning passion.

I dont understand faggots like you. You say that the best part of canada is the fact that its not the US but then you shit on the pussy who is keeping it like that. Im not politically incline but i rather have a sjw represting our stable country then have a trump calling out others while his country is eating it self

racist proud boys go fag it up someplace else

Used to live there, wanna comeback. From +56 to +416

506 SJ area. What's up fellow atlantic coasters?

any 519 windsor?

stouffville?

lol fake news

506 ayyy

Wonder which country is more fucked, Canada or Sweden, despite the cuck in charge I'm still going with Sweden

Are canadians really looks like this?

Only out east.

Anyone in Toronto see that C-130 fly-over at 11am? Flew right over my apt.