I feel like my HIGH IQ is a CURSE. Being able to fully understand quantum physics at the age of 7 was Hell...

I feel like my HIGH IQ is a CURSE. Being able to fully understand quantum physics at the age of 7 was Hell. Some scientists even sexually harassed me and asked me for nudes. As if I, someone of such high intellectual stature, am going to supplicate myself to that level. Psh.

It's difficult sometimes to make friends when you're as smart as I am. So many of my plebian classmates are always talking when class is going on - not paying attention. So much arrogance, but so little knowledge.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a physics exam to study for tomorrow. Oh wait. I forgot, I don't need to study. Because I'm a genius. Hahaha. #smartpeopleproblems

Fuck. off.

You shouldve sent them the nudes

> genius
> uses supplicate incorrectly

Pick one.

I'll pick genius, my good man. It becomes clear to me that you simply do not understand the inner workings of the English language. When I said "supplicate" I was in fact making a reference to Chekov's Three Sisters.

You, my dear boy, are merely nothing but an intellectual weakling. Do not despair, it's not your fault. Perhaps if you go back to elementary and start all over again you might become as smart as me one day, but I doubt it...

Not relevant. You used it wrong
/thread

Being a genius level IQ is like having a big dick.

Nobody who actually has one need to boast that they do. Others do it for them.

>English word
>used within a Russian language contextual reference
Sure pal, whatever you say.

I see you are not familiar with the Great Russian Playwrights, my friend. Perhaps you need some tutoring, I, myself, am an expert. I could help you if you'd like sometime.

Yeah im gonna need to go ahead and lobotomize you.

You've clearly not read the text, or even a translation of the text. I myself, read the original text in the original Cryllic, and then helped a translator translate it. So I think I'd know what I was talking about more than you would, bird brain.

Dont you get tired of constantly lying on the internet?

I jest you not, my good man, for I hath no reason to. Don't you grow weary of being a mental midget in the eyes of society? Why don't you seek to improve this condition and come talk to me when you do?

Haha, I'm only 13, and I've already outsmarted you! How does it feel to be left in the dust by a child?

Howd you outsmart me?

Lol stop getting baited. It's just ugly to watch.

If you can't figure it out, then I won't tell you. One day it will come to you when you're older, and have spent some time thinking about it. And when it does you'll literally hit yourself in the forehead because the answer was right in front of your very nose! Hahaha, plebian.

What answer?

The answer to the question you just asked, of course. My my, your lack of intelligence does not cease to astound me.

What was the question?

"Howd you outsmart me?"

Of course, I need not point out that you used incorrect punctuation on the word 'how'd'

And it's also terribly crass to use that as a contraction. You really should've said "How did you outsmart me?"

But of course, no doubt, even you know that, my meager minded friend.

So whats the answer?

I've already told you to think about it, which clearly you have not done.

ITT: OP came in here trying to act like a troll genius, then some idiot took the bait, and OP is actually walking circles around him.

Think about what?

Post count never change... same fagging

The question. Must we continue this tiresome chirade? My dear boy, I have highly intellectual readings to do such as perusing through Medical Journals, and reading about Rocket Science. Things you would never be able to understand. And I have inventions to create.

What have you invented?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. ?? And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Nice try, simpleton.

I'm currently being contracted by NASA to do some work on the space shuttles Premium Thrusters, and in my spare time I'm developing a skateboard that can return to it's owner when it is separated by a mistake such as falling. It's all very commonplace to me, but surely not something you would ever know anything about.

So you proved i didnt post it

I'm not sure who you're speaking to. But it surely wasn't me. I see no post. I think you need to get some professional psychological help, my good sir.

Whos a good sir?

I think you mean "Whom" is a good sir.

itt: op argues with a bot

Whats a good sir?

What is?

Thats not a complete sentence

It is if you're contemplating the nature of reality. Which I am doing. Always.

* you are

*your

You lost
/thread

All memes aside one thing I find I am better at is remembering things in extreme detail and it's really annoying when people don't even remember almost anything about the events we both took part in.

Doesn't mean I'm smart but it does alienate me sometimes

The universe does not operate on wins or losses, good or bad. There are only shades of grey. Only a true intellect like myself would understand that. I was reading Schopenhauer and Nietszche, and Camus when I was 3. Do not test me on this, my pea-sized peasant friend. You cannot win.