god-tier games thread

the witcher

/thread

Grow Home

samefag

The witcher II

Assassins Creed: 2

do you know what this is, son

peace walker, cuz fighting giant robots and discussing nuclear deterrence is fun.

What's all the hype with the Witcher? Combat system was absolutely awful when I played it. Storyline was uneventful. Graphics were pretty good though, is that where the hype is?

ever heard of minacraft?

I thibk its the length and level of immersion (at least that i felt) of the story. Yeah, it could have been more exciting as you said, but i think the characters were well done, definately not copy and paste, and the story was solid. The combat did irritate me from time to time but i got used it

witcher is the best game in the world the only one issue is that sometimes it has bugs , overall 10/10 made by polish people

Realtalk tho

doom is better

learning curve is very steep but its SO worth it once you get the hang on it, haven't played another game in 1.5 years (im not a huge gamer tbh tho)

Call of duty: world war II

>le funy joke aha

By that I hope you mean as a single player game, because fukken lol if you think Doom MP with load outs comes even close to the godgame that is Quake. Stick to your controller kiddo, Quakedads are king.

fuckin' casual. your opinion a shit.

Nier: Automata

the goddest of gods. thou shalt not worship false idols before TES III

>Stick to your controller kiddo

hellyeah

One of a kind. There may never be another like it.

this game is good but i'm bothered by the fact that if you consume a single food item you instantly become clinically obese

CHICKENCHASUH!

Clunky gameplay boring dialogue gay story

god no, no, no, the first was great, all rubbish after

Good game. Overrated as fuck. Oblivion is superior.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, but yea, it's supposed to add to the whimsy of the game, I think. If a game can't make you laugh, then it isn't worth playing, IMO.

Pokemon Emerald
Is better than anything in this thread

WHAT is a man? Also love the game it’s epic

Oblivion is great if you enjoy seeing the same face and hearing the same voice everywhere you go. That's not to say I don't enjoy Oblivion, but it's really the lesser of the ES series.

>god-tier games thread
>starts with generic casual trash
kek

my nigger. I used to run train on people with my Praetorian skin. also replay the game every year cause why not

>Oblivion is superior.
When you go full retard and don't realize it

>Morrowind > Daggerfall > Skyrim > Oblivion > Arena

Sucks that microsoft drove Lionhead into the ground. I don't think Molyneux did them much good in the end either, though. They really needed some new management. Such a shame to see a studio with so much potential die off.

I'll trust that you meant to upload a pic of Origins, instead.

I hear a lot of complaints about Daggerfall being basically unplayable by today's standards. That's not to say it wasn't good for its day, but I never played it in its day.

Witcher
The wolf among us
Walking dead ep1
Tales of Maj,eyal
Starcraft Broodwar
Civilization (3 for me)

Arena is definitely unplayable by today's standards but Daggerfall is close enough to 'modern' that it's acceptable imo. In Arena (iirc) to swing your weapon, you had to hold down the mouse wheel and move your mouse in a side to side motion to move your character's arm

my nigga, I recently rebought it on steam. always had it on PS3, was a boss in online with the wolf predator skin

Mass Effect Series (original one, not shitdromeda)
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Life is Strange
Mount&Blade Warband
Dragon Age 1 and 2
The Witcher Series
Portal Series
Fallout Series
Skyrim
This War of Mine
Dishonored 1 and 2

>telltale games

This War of Mine has been sitting in my steam library for over a year now. Is it really that good?

Life is Strange isn't telltale.

Great taste in games bro

it functions the same way as a telltale game
>and it has terrible writing and story, like a telltale game
>but in addition it also has terrible voice acting

I admit that it hasnt aged too well but it's easily god tier

It's strange that all of your criticism of it is what i think is great about it.

yes!

pretty depressing if you get into it

if you have it its really worth a try, though for me everything happens too slow

This has nothing to do with god-tier, but looking for opinions anyway. I just finished Stick of Truth and enjoyed it. I kind of want to get Fractured but Whole. Is it worth playing?

was this on psp?

Mount and blade
Binding of isaac
Spelunky
Roller coaster tycoon
Diabo 2
Heroes of might and magic 3
Skyrim
Lol(call me a fag idk)
Roadrash
Age of empires 2
Mortal kombat 4
Spore (last stage is shit)
Dungeon siege 2
Red alert 2
Fable

One of a kind

playing the marine was so scary for me lol. The ambiance was so good. Never beat it

I'm pretty sure that game along with TFC and the first counter-strike consumed more of my life than any other game since.

yissss. Recently started speedrunning this. So good.

anyone?

Only game I've ever played through beginning to finish 4 times.

I just started playing this because I got a bundle package. It's so fucking good.

But FF8 was my favorite.

>LoL
>Skyrim
Yeah, you are a fag. Those two are dogshit, the rest are mediocre tier at best with the exception of Fable which was Good Tier.

it is an awesome game in my opinion

Silver

Kys self