Sup Forumsros I need advice because I'm super nervous

Sup Forumsros I need advice because I'm super nervous.

This girl goes to my class and the past 4 classes she's been waiting outside to walk together to the car and always leans in for a hug.

I have been on a date for 2+ years and am super nervous. What should I even text her about tonight? Would it be "cheap" to make home made burgers? We're hanging out at her place. Super nervous because I think she's super cool and hot

just go, fail, and watch as she finds a better man you piece of shit.

Homemade burgers are fine (if going of the screencap the date is you both cooking it).
Just don't be cheap with the ingredients, you want the result of the cooking to be good for her too.

I'm kinda in the same boat but the bitch I'm talking to has a bf but he lives in another state.

Bitch keeps wanting to hang out and text.

Idk what to do. I don't want to be her little pet. Bitch better give it up soon.

you got this, my man. don't let these incel lobster bucket scumbags detract from your success. shit comes up sometimes, just make sure tonight is still on and ask when she wants you to come over. the date isn't even really about the food, it's about sharing an experience and enjoying each other's company, so the whole is worth more than the sum of its parts in this case.

Make Lasagna. Use half a bottle of red wine in the sauce, and drink the rest.
As this heavenly mixture is reducing, make a blue-cheese bechamel for the lasagna.
You can't fail.

>Super nervous because I think she's super cool and hot

do you even temperature

Make something you know you're good at making.

If you really can't decide just ask her what kind of food she likes.

This is not rocket science, OP..

kek

spicy food and lots of alcohol always works for me

rape her if it goes south so you get some anyway. also learn to speak a few sentences in swahili so she's none the wiser

What the fuck. So she's not interested?

Fucking rough. She's got another dangler that she's meeting with tonight.

Either that or she's just nervous. I'd tell her that you're still going to make burgers at your place and she can come over. That way there's still a chance, and if not you still get to eat some grilled burgers.

Nah, not worth it. It's dead.

Nah she's not interested. Or she's playing with you, seeing how far you'd go, in which case she's a bitch and not worth it. Move on. She'll get jealous if she was interested after all.

Oops
>aleks savic

you might be in the friendzone man, if she was really interested she'd be sure to make time for a date, but i'd still take her up on her offer for getting some beers and just ask her if she is interested

You're trying too hard. the first time hanging out should be something casual. Drinks or coffee. Unless you're actor level attractive, no chick is going to be turned on by your trying to be all domestic on the first date. Take things slow and keep cool.

Unfortunately, you probably already blew it here. Try giving it a couple of weeks before texting her again. Talk to her in class but don't be too eager. After a week or two, casually ask her out for drinks. You could even ask her to a group hangout to make things more casual. from my experience, its pretty rare that a girl will be into you if you make it that obvious that you're super into her.

Old copypasta is old.

if I were you I would say something snarky and obnoxious like "ok well u choose the time next time" and then try to say something corny like "third time's the charm".
This has the extra bonus of making a girl who can't laugh at me and herslef fuck right off.

just tell her I see and stop any kind of initiative. If she jumps on ur dick u can say okay, but do not suggest anything ever again and cool offf...

I'm not super attractive but we have a lot in common, both very musically oriented - she plays bass and I play guitar. She even mentioned before to jam together

Bro, just let it happen. If she doesn't hang out with you its not meant to be. I wouldn't hold a grudge if this is the case because their plenty of women out there.

fuck chief, well I agree with this

>always leans in for a hug.
Sue her for sexual harassment, settle, than wait ten years and make a big fucking deal about it to some blogger.

Dont do this. Terrible advice. A girl that might be interested you is going to be turned off if you "get snarky". The key is to be chill. If she needs space, give it to her. Tactical retreat my dude.

you already have her and you still coming for fucking advice.

She likes you for who you are, not for the advice that Sup Forums is going to give you.

def this

ask her, you nervous or what?

no it shouldnt, stfu.

I think you're done.
Go with Aleks Savic.
If it's a guy go with Aleks Savic and have a beer.

she doesn't wanna fuck you, sorry man

best thing ive read all day.

Get 'm

>hey dude

if a girl that i was talking to like that called me dude i would end that shit right then and there, dont call me dude u fucking cunt

That's a great foundation. But her blowing you off twice seems to suggest she thinks things are moving too fast or that you're way more interested in her than she is in you. You gotta take it slow and be chill about it. Even if you are super into her, dont make it readily known.

I'm seeing this girl right now that is the epitome of attractiveness for me. I was nervous as shit going into it and I wanted to shower her with compliments and move things into "going steady" territory within a week of hanging out. I didnt do that though, I took it slow, peppered compliments sparingly, let her text first now and then, and subtly hinted at dating only after 3 weeks. We're now going steady, and shes super into me. be cool my dude. Good things will come if you take it slow and steady.

this.
But make sure you make it sound like you're into making the burgers than you are the idea of her possibly turning up.

Dunno what you're referring to.

you good?

i personally do not like girls calling me dude, crusify me

crucify*

Obviously not since she bailed on him twice. Can't you fucking read?

Agreed. If she's calling you dude, she's either a fucking loser or the slut that gets passed around circles.

Tell her

"Daddy needs his dick sucked"

/thread

This, language means alot. If the chick you are trying to fuck is calling you "dude" something is wrong.

She calls everyone dude. She's very laidback and introverted

not necessarily but 4/5 times; yes, absolutely. "Dude" is usually a red flag.

>Bitch keeps wanting to hang out and text.
>Idk what to do. I don't want to be her little pet. Bitch better give it up soon.

she's using you for attention, that's why she will never 'give it up', once she 'gives it up' you will know longer be as desperate to get with her, thus giving her less attention

Laid back as in she lays on her back for everyone

this is copypasta. OP is fag

You are giving her all of the power and none of the responsibility. You are pedestrianizing her and its making you come across as pathetic and beneath her.

Don't even think about trying to hook up with her. You have a better chance if you didn't try. Honestly, you really should give up on this girl, but keep a high attitude because you'll find someone better.

But if you want to fuck with her, cut all contact and watch as she'll get confused in a couple weeks and tries to hit you up. Then you make excuses not to see her and sit back and enjoy the show.

OP is larping cunt fake gay and saged

Dude no way you guys are older than 25.
You are young and what is it about young girls?
They don't know what they want.
And it's not any different with boys either.

You can't say that she is not interested because obviously, she's there and cares enough to write atleast something.
But sure as it can be she doesn't know whether or not to go any further with you, or anyone else for that matter.

You can play it cool and do as and put it.

You can't expect of her to know what she wants in life and so you can only be one that she might like, and if she doesn't then there are plenty more women out there that will.
Just wait until you're 30+ and you'll see that they'll be running after you, provided you've made yourself a man by then.

How am I supposed to cut contact when we go to the same class? And she always sits next to me. I hate the class though, we only have 2 exams left and I'm only gonna go to those two

You were too available

We're 22

As a TA, I can say that your exams and papers are graded with more scrutiny if you blow off class.

the dude below has a point. do that. but also go to her and tell her that you were disappointed to not have to pleasure of cooking her that meal. dont make her feel sorry for her but say it with confidence in your voice. and also ask her if you did anything wrong, and if no, plan another night she can come over. if she's declining again - then thats it! but make yourself available u know but have your pride with you

she cant go to class if shes dead

>How am I supposed to cut contact when we go to the same class? And she always sits next to me.

Keep yourself busy and keep your conversations with her strictly business-only. Give her one-word responses, if any, and don't pay much attention to her. Find other people to talk to in the class, and make a genuine effort to make a real friendship with someone you can see will be viable.
Then, go get a gym membership and start doing a 5x5 routine. The last step is very important.

The exams are quizzes and they're electronically corrected

"Sure. Come up with a time that works for you and let me know."
Put the ball in her court. Don't force it. If she doesn't come back, don't bother investing.

It's a highly potent time in life where many decisions are made.
It's the time you guys have the most energy in your lifetime, and here you sit using it to ponder whether or not she is interested in you.
And what does she do? Experiment with it.

>and also ask her if you did anything wrong
fucking terrible advice. This is almost as bad as apologizing to her after this whole ordeal.

No, the best way out is without giving her any bit closure.

Thats the autistic/needy response...

yup!

This

This young lady sounds very special! If you want her to love you forever, you need to learn these two magic ingredients... "roofies" and "anal fisting"

Take it from an old man, she'll love ya forever. Don't forget to post after your date and let us know how it went.

my fuck buddy calls me dude all the time when she asks me to come over

you guys are over thinking sayings and language, if she is comfortable enough calling you dude or anything else, that's a good sign

this girl isnt OP's fuck budy now is she

Yeah same, girl who's cheating on her bf with me is calling me dude sometimes

Not a big deal

Earlier convo from first time she bailed on me.

Again, I'm honestly pretty fucking sad. I'm really into her, another girl in the same class bailed on me some weeks ago, literally the exact same procedure. I just feel like a total failure. I've been with 13 girls so far but lately I've lost it all. I get nervous and my stomach gets loose and I can't eat shit. Haven't eaten all day because I was nervous if we were gonna meet - now I don't even want to eat. I also just moved to this city and barely have any friends

damn bro i feel ya. been in the same boat.

You totally went in too hot though. Its really important to take things slow and not overwhelm women you're into. ESPECIALLY if they're super hot. Hot chicks are used to dudes falling all over them. Don't be one of those dudes.

Make a checklist. And eat something while watching tv or something nothing destoys atmosphere like the sound of your stomach begging for food.

Oh shit it's you?
Rough shit, OP. Just tell her it's her loss and that the burgers were delicious next time you see her in class.
And be able to back it up, of course.

She's fucking with you a bit, plus side is that guilt will make her put out easier when you do get the chance

Chill user, bitches are fickle, it's not you

>guilt will make her put out easier

A pity fuck is worse than no fuck.
Respect is everything.

You know what really gets girls to put out? Not being fucking pathetic and using guilt to get laid. KYS

what is 5x5 ???

Dude, you're in the friend zone. The only way to handle it is to chill out and let her do your work for you. Most importantly, don't act weird. Keep walking homebwith her adter class, keep being friendly, but don't ask her out again. After a week or so, ask another female friend to meet you after class and go do something. When she goes to meet you after class and you're already cutting out with another girl, act aloof and ask if she wants to go along. Trust me, she won't, but if you don't end up dating one, you'll end up dating the other, or both...

All girls will bail on the first plans you ever make with them. Unless they know you are rich or have a huge dick because a friend of theirs told them or offer something that hooks them.

Whenever you meet a chick, have plans. 90% of the time if you dont have the criteria above they will Bail. How you handle it will decide on whether or not they regret bailing on you and actually take the chance to go out.

My advice for anyone because I've been there before, is never put all your eggs in one basket. Talk to multiple girls and have a back up plan. If plans with one girl doesnt work out, spontaneously ask another one by saying your evening freed up and you wanted to go out for a drink or something casual. You wont hate yourself and be totally bitter about the other girl and subconsciously send signals that you are pissed at her and dont trust her. Most likely the next time will go smoothly. And never ever bring up how they bailed or are dogshit at have accountability

Girls are fickle and retarded.

Squared away, polished, not rough

this. because you lack the confidence to handle this kind of chick. she's out of your league. let her go fuck chad instead.

This. Would make OP look very weak if he asked if he did anything wrong.

She's a bitch with no respect. Tell her to Fuck off and never speak to you again.

OP continue to talk to her normally like nothing is bothering you, never ask her out and set your sights on another chick. She bailed on you TWICE she's telling you exactly how she feels bro. Good luck

Bruh, girls and guys call each other dude all the time. It's not a big deal and it doesn't show if they like you or not lmao

I'd bail on you too you fucking loser, you sound desperate as fuck.

Not to mention the fact that asking whether he "did something wrong" would indicate that he thought they had something that she doesn't think they have yet.... a relationship. He's all broken up like she broke off an engagement, but as far as he knows, she doesn't even realize it was supposed to be a date. He needs to lighten up a bit.

>girls and guys that are friends only call each other dude all the time.

ftfy

Exactly. Your only goal should be to fuck her while at the same time looking for other girls to fuck as well.

Regret doing something is always better than regreting not doing something.

Just give it a shot bruh. Just do it

The digits have spoken

>this. because you lack the confidence to handle this kind of chick. she's out of your league. let her go fuck chad instead.
Don't listen to this kind of garbage.
No one is any better than you. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll start taking care of yourself and the sooner you'll see through all of the insecurities these bs stereotypes are used to mask. Then you'll be having fun and going on lots of dates.

I know what I'm going to say sounds bad, but dude, please don't say "Good morning" or "Good night" to a girl you're interested in who you haven't yet kissed/fucked. It makes you look clingy, and you especially don't want to be that when you haven't even done anything with her.

You shouldn't be inviting her to your place for food as a first date anyways. There's a lot that could go wrong with that and girls are generally uncomfortable hanging out at the dude's place on a first date even if they know him.

Plan to meet at a bar. Have a couple drinks. Make things light. If you're really feeling it, cross your fingers and go in for a kiss at the end, and if you guys just happen to be all over each other, then go for the kill and invite her for a couple more drinks at your place.

For now, don't message her until she texts you first. It's the only way that you're going to show her that you're happy and busy without her. Yeah, you shouldn't have to play these games, but you put yourself in this position. It's the only way to get yourself out.

This guy has experience and knows what he is talking about. Also keep in mind she is expecting this level of experience from you but you are not capable of it yet and should just give up and settle for someone on your level.

Actually the very first time I asked her out I was like "Let's go to a bar and have some beer". Her response (in person) was that she's broke but "we should defintely hang out at my place and talk"

Do you think she will text me? I doubt it