Just chipped one of my teeth

Just chipped one of my teeth

How's the condition of Sup Forums's teeth? rate your teeth from 1/10

I'll say mine is about 5/10

probably a solid 4/10 brushing teeth is xp waste

precious 5 minutes of the day wasted amirite

Probably 8/10. There's some very minor damage and a few of my front teeth are slightly misaligned because I was a retarded kid who didn't want to go to the dentist to get rid of one of my milk teeth.

yee u rite

wish I was 8/10

9/10

No cavities or any work. Pretty straight, unlike OP. Only one chipped tooth from when I fell off my bike as a kid. Use whitening strips when needed. Brush 2-3 times a day.

british / 10

They look great but according to my dentist there are a lot of small potential holes in between the teeth

those cannot be fixed

apparently its because my notorious soda and juice drinking

but it will be years before that becomes a problem, but i guess i am looking at a full replacement

i figure i take this hit with style and just get all teeth made in titanium

then ill just buy a slick suit and i will look like a classy bad guy from 007

>i figure i take this hit with style and just get all teeth made in titanium
Or trying making them from diamonds the hardest metal known the man. You could bite through anything, even adamantium.

>juice drinking
man I think juice and maple syrup contributed to my most recent chip
Why does yummy stuff have to be bad for teeth?

-2/10

As a kid up until early 20s I never had a single cavity. My dad was so fucking strict about the food his kids ate and dental hygiene. Once I moved out and entered my rebellious stage I stopped giving a shit about all that. Into my 30's my teeth are now 4/10 and close to homeless man's grill. My saving grace is the $9000 worth of work I did on my front half so that looks normal. My molars are atrocious though. I'm actually too embarrassed/afraid to go the dentist now

My teeth look perfect from the front. The back top and bottom molars on the right side are cracked.

For a while I had an abscess and considerable pain on that side, but I couldn't take the time off work. But I started rinsing with Listerine followed by peroxide twice daily and now everything's tip-top. I may get them fixed one day though.

damn man
nah the dentist has seen it all, go get that work done if you need and can afford it. My fresh chip pissed me off but i'm like whatever, i'll fix it later. Just gotta be more cautious of what I'm eating/drinking

Damn man
I had some nasty abscess's in my day
Dental work is one reason to actually get health care, screw a tooth ache

lol just get gauges in your ears and tattoos everywhere and maybe you can make people think you're simply edgy

yeah I would never do that, gotta get real looking fake teeth

this time with better grammar

well as far as i know there isn't anything such as diamond teeth, metal is to my knowledge a possible option and it is supposed to be even cheaper than its natural looking counter parts, its rarely done due to cosmetic reasons.

not saying that its a bad idea but i wouldn't have the money for diamond teeth anyway

9/10. I have an underbite and have compensated by taking extremely good care of my teeth. I'm 29 and just got braces to correct my bite and prepare for surgery to fix it. I'm very much looking forward to fixing what I perceive as my biggest flaw and having all the confidence in the world.

2/10
Still able to eat, but dunno how long it will last.

Bad genes sucks...

maybe for you

but ill be like 50 once this shit becomes a problem

I wouldnt get a tattoo unless it was to hide a scar

I dont really give a fuck as long as things are practical

sorry man

i know some people like you

the saliva has the wrong hp value or something

it gradually fucks up the teeth no matter how carefully brushed they are

Have also never had a cavity.

The worst part of it comes from my friends.

I brush teeth 3 times/day, avoid anything sugared. My best friend happens to feed himself with candies ONLY and do not even bother brushing teeths afterwards, sometimes for an entire day or more. And this asshole got a perfect smile. Mine could scare a blind man.

Nature is a bitch sometimes.

it sucks m8
Just get enough money to nuke your whole teeth and replace them with good fake implants

9/10

They're perfectly straight thanks to years of braces and white but not pearly (only way to get that is bleaching).

>I brush teeth 3 times/day,
You're not supposed to brush your teeth for an hour after any meal. It damages the coating, or something. The guy that didn't brush probably manage to save the coating. Also, just wash your mouth with water after a snack or anything.

this is true

avoid burshing teeth escpechally after juice

there is an amount of time you are supposed to wait

i dont remember how long

It's not your regular brushing, I have to use a special toothpaste delivered by doctors.

But anyway as said, I'm curently gathering money in order to get rid of that for good.

>i dont remember how long
irrc it's about 40 minutes, but I just say an hour to be on the safe side. Also, if you can't avoid juice, at least carry a bottle of water, just to wash your mouth after the juice. Just swill some water while drinking it. Shouldn't be too bad.

Next I'll show that penis how to vagina!

I have a 8" scar on my calf from a fishing accident, tell people it was from a bear trap, I like it

i heard that some girls are attracted to scars

i am pretty sure it depends of where they are though

i wouldnt tattoo my face

I would appreciate that very much.

7/10. Bit crowded according to dentist but straight and no cavities afaik