When was the last time your school had a penis inspection day? Mine was when I was 14. Wonder why they stopped caring

When was the last time your school had a penis inspection day? Mine was when I was 14. Wonder why they stopped caring

Never. Vagene inspection weekly though

nudes

I had no idea those existed

This one time I got sick at school, nurse called parents, I fell asleep on cot in her office.
About 45min later, dad shows up, they wake me up.
Puke my guts out all over the my lap, the cot, the floor. Projectile vomit. I moan, dad laughs, wipes me off quickly with a towel and says "Let's get out of here"
Nodoby inpsected my benis though.

bet your dad probed your anus

Not that day. I was sick. I like to think that was because he had a shred of decency in him and not because he was hungover and I smelled of vomit.

in my state they only did it through middle school
most embarrassing 3 years of my life

didn't you have high stats? I was the longest in my class. A friend of mine got laid the first time because he was the longest at school and girls wanted to try it out because guys talked about how he had the longest junk

yea, I'm not entirely sure why they posted the stats for all students but that was the norm
I think I had a record for most growth over all for 3 years but the width was a factor the nurse said was off the charts

>be me
>told a celebrity will be visiting the school
>oh boy
>lands on penis inspection day
>uh oh
>its keven spacey
>says hes a doctor

he never mentioned that he was gay back then though.

There was a kid in my class that was circumcised at school by the nurse.

are you in a muslim school`?

Nope, just a normal high school.

Starting January 1st it's becoming mandatory nation wide. Federal law. Senior year when you are 18.

Shits embarrassing because they always have all the boys done at the same time. I'm not small but when I'm not erect, it looks like I am. Even though that was back when I was 18, it's still like that.

My only response to jokes was "why were you looking at my dick"

hated this shit. our inspector was coach hank (small town). he would do inspections naked to make us more comfortable, but it only made it more uncomfortable.

Holy fuck that sounds so much like our coach. He wouldn't get naked, but he was creepy and grab our nipples. He'd be like "Don't make me grab those chee-chees."

I felt bad for the students that had no growth and the nurses had to administer stretching exercises 3 or 4 times a month

Wtf. Britfag checking in. Why the fuck do they this in the states? Checking for what?

checking disease and proper development obviously

Yeah, we had a bunch of old Islam Imams that would come by every week and inspect our penises.

They were pretty good at it. Very thorough.

I really hated the anus inspection days, though. Those happened on the first and third Tuesdays.

I am really glad I grew up in London. So many possible diseases caught and eradicated!

When I had penis inspection day both my arms were broken. The nurse wanked me off to help me out. Wished there had been more penis inspection days

I hated anus inspection day, they insisted on using their penis for a measuring device

what did he do to deserve that?

he had an "anteater dick" in America. They probably think they got rid of dick cancer

I never know if this shits b8 or not, not once have i had a penis inspection day.

I was homeschooled and even I had penis inspection day by my older sister

I'm from the UK actually, and he went there complaining that it stung when he peed. She offered to do something to make it stop, then pulled out one of those clamps, applied some anaesthetic cream and removed his foreskin.

doesn't it count as bodily injury when you don't at least ask the parents before this?

He was 14 so probably. He didn't tell any other staff about it though.

didn't that bleed and hurt?

He said it one one of those clamps that crushes the blood vessels, and apparently she did a good job of stitching it up. I can't imagine how painful it was.

i mean afterwards. Taht shit needs to heal

Last week. I am in college and they keep all penises under surveillance.

I vaguely recall when I was a kid in sports class we had "top secret" after-school homework where we had to kiss the teacher's penis while caressing his leg.
I thought it was odd at the time, but apparently it's a normal "rite of passage" kind of thing in my hometown.

good to hear they still care for their students

I had never heard of penis inspection day until Sup Forums. I mean there were physicals for certain things with a prostate exam (turn your head and cough). Wtf is wrong with your educational systems?

>prostate exam (turn your head and cough)
you mean they don't stick afinger in to feel the prostate? Our nurse always told us that was important. She giggled when our penises became erect

My PID story
>be me
>be 12 with circumcised jew dick
>Its almost PID and I'm scared because school nurse is 9/10 bombshell
>try penis stretching exercises to get more length
>Finally PID arrives
>Wait in line nervous as fuck, see the girls for VID across the gym
>My turn
>Pull down pants and show nurse my semi hard dingdong
>she grabs it and starts to look at it
>suddenly she sticks a finger in my asshole
>wut.rar
>start to get flashbacks of my uncle putting his finger in my ass
>start shaking
>she tells me to put my clothes on and go
>says I passed
>can't stop thinking about being molested by my uncle

And that's the day I realized I really wanted to get fucked in the ass. MFW

>She giggled when our penises became erect
Our nurse reacted in a similar way until one student covered the floor in cum when she felt his prostate.

>Live in America.
>Go to school.
>Have school nurse check your penis.
>Get shot.

LAND OF THE FREEEEEE.

I got some on her hand one time. She wiped it off and said it was natural

it wasn't really that bad for most of us that had normie penis
if it wasn't normal though you bet your ass they are keeping you after school for extensive administrative cross examinations

I find the idea of a penis examination at school so laughable it's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.

>Have school nurse check your penis.
>Get shot.
he got lucky once that day

NOT COOL

yea well America cares about it's children
if you have to put your dick in the hand of the mens volleyball coach for a few minutes 4 times a month for the health of our nation then you just do it

it's the patriotic thing to do.