How can I get my useless brother out of the house?

How can I get my useless brother out of the house?
I'll explain the situation but I'll try to keep it short

>brother is a 27 y/o useless manchild
>he recently moved home with my little sister, my mother and I
>we live in a small comfy country house which me and my mother got together
>mom is getting older and needs some help and my sister needs a male role model which is why I decided to live with them
>brother was suppose to live her for a month since he got fired from his job and couldn't keep his appartment
>he's been here for 2,5 months now without any end in sight
>he doesn't do anything but sit in the guest room playing vidya and smoking weed
>he can't do basic shit like laundry, make food, clean, mow the lawn etc.
>he refuses to do anything, basically just leeching of my and our mother
>I've tried talking to him several times but he's not listening
>I'm frustrated and mom is frustrated
>thinking about just throwing him out since I've already given him so many chances
>no idea how I can get him out of the house without conflict or involving the police

Anyone got any tips? I really don't want to hurt him in any way since he's still my brother no matter how useless or mean he is

Get your mom and sister with you and confront him head-on.

Tell him either he picks up his slack or he can pack his bags and gtfo.

Sometimes you have to let someone fall flat on their face to help them best. This sounds like such an instance.

Move and leave him the house.

2.5 months? You pansy bitch. Unemployment is good for six months and even that is hard as shit to recover from a job loss

maybe have a little shred of decency and support your brother you whiny bitch

Fuck talking. Give him an ultimatum. Tell him he needs to help out around the house and find a job in decent time or simply gtfo if he wants to continue living his loser lifestyle. Sometimes people need tough love, ESPECIALLY family. And if he refuses to listen to you, just start throwing his shit out on the lawn. I guarantee you you'll get his attention. At some point you just have to do something kind of extreme to stand up for yourself or else punks like your brother will walk all over you. You give certain people an inch, they take miles.

Already done and he only gets aggresive and then he either goes to the room or leaves to one of his junkie friends to smoke weed then comes back late at night.

he's refusing help. I've told him several times that I can drive him somewhere to find a job or help him move but he refuses

not an option for us 3 to move somewhere temporary just to let him turn this house into the trapshouse like his last place

I've already given him lots of decency an dsupport but nothing back and there has been no progress in his situation

You guys are retarded, you think the best way to get employment is to sit on your ass smoke bowls and game all day? I could find a job in two fucking weeks doing literally anything. You call this guy a whiny bitch because likely you are whiny NEETs who dont do shit all day besides guilt trip your family into staying a bum.

Buy a gun than force him to move out at gunpoint

It's funny because I'm litteraly a leech and even I recognize the smartest thing my parents could do would be to ditch me off the streets.

If you pay bills, tell him he has 90 days to get a job and start paying bills or GTFO.

Go to court and get it all on the record if he doesn’t leave. Make him sign a lease if he decided to pay rent.

just call the cops lmao

Thats a great idea. I'm sure that wont devolve into a situation where you have a teenager and a twenty-something hurling each others personal property onto the lawn.

>you think the best way to get employment is to sit on your ass smoke bowls and game all day?
worked for me. maybe you're just not likeable enough to have people offer a job unless you go through a two week long rigamarole

I bet his name is Brady.

besides the fact that he smokes piff constantly he's kind of depressing, Like he doesn't wanna be there either. Especially if you guys moved while he was gone I'm sure he feels twice as unwelcome. Its a tough time to be a working recent grad. Tell him to at least stop being a fucking ass hole and clean up and contribute. Other than being an eye sore this isnt too big a deal. He sounds depressed to me.

ITT: piece of shit begs Sup Forums degenerates to justify betraying his family

Unless the property is in your name, you can't have him tossed unless the owner wants it done. Until your mom decides to toss him, you're stuck with a shitty roommate

This just had to do the same with my cousin, it worked, he's working again and getting his shit together. Once he realizes he either has to grow up or starve on the street he'll get it together

confront him, wait till he goes out, change the lock. gg no re

It's on both me and my moms name, which is why I said that we got it together

OP, are you older than your brother or younger? He may not see you as an authority in the matter if you are younger.

>comes back late at night
Lock the doors. If he has a key take it from him. If he won't give change the locks. Wait for him to leave then dump all his shit outside and make it so he can't get in.

Yeah lol, I'm sure you make tons of cash being fucking lazy all day. 2/10 troll, because I replied.

and you think this is going to work out how? Do you think he's not going to endlessly ring the doorbell, knock on the door, knock on the windows? You think he's not going to break his way back in? you think he's not going to sleep in the mud and freeze to death?
I'm trying to get him out of the house and back on his feet, not kill him

>not letting someone be a degenerate fuckboi leech waste of space = betrayal
lol found the NEET

no, i make cash doing the job i was offered while smoking weed and playing vidya as i said. maybe if you were competent you wouldn't have beg for a job

>degenerate fuckboi leech waste of space
yeah, that's about how i would expect a sociopath to talk about their brother before making them homeless

I honstely don't care if he stays NEET, what I care about is the fact that he doesn't do ANYTHING to at least help the household he's living in

Dude what don't you get? You're essentially letting him mooch by letting him back in the house. I know because I was a fucking degenerate doing the same shit. It wasn't untill I was forced to go into rehab then not allowed back home. I was forced to go to a sober house and I've in fucking Maine for a while. I fucking hated it and wanted to go back home every second of my life. Then I straightened my shit out and went back home. By letting him stay in the house you're letting him get comfortable. Obviously it's not working and you need to try something different. Make him uncomfortable to the point that he straightens out. If you're not willing to do that then have fun having him live in your house doing jack shit.

topkek, If you can smoke weed and play games while on the job you are either a content creator or a hooker. Judging by the pic you just posted i'm inclined to believe the latter.

OP's brother, GTFO Sup Forums and get a job you stupid fuck

again, your poor reading skills are on display. i was smoking weed and playing vidya when i was offered the job. don't respond to posts you don't feel like reading

maybe if my brother didn't molest me and my sister when we were growing up i would feel more financial obligation to him

Dry your tears baby boy, you're making allot of assumptions
Fine then, but it looks like he not going to help out with either housework or chores so you need to make a decision. At this point him being "homeless" is up to him.

>get molested
>get free
>be a lazy shit
>lose job
>lose apartment
>go back to molestor
even just pretending to be this retarded is retarded

More like poor writing skills kid. Congrats on being someone that can balance weed games and a 9-5. But you and I both know that OP's lazy brother (and many others) clearly cannot do what you are doing in your situation.
Lot's of people have have addictive personalities and low motivation, therefore you are the exception. Its not helpful to suggest people upon your lifestyle in that case.

b8

>I was a fucking degenerate doing the same shit
opinion disregarded

>disallowing him to go out at night like he's a 14 year old
>al lthe others i nthe house is still allowed outside late

I bet that's gonna work out great

It’s not him, m8. Maybe google some basic info on how to structure sentences. What profession are you involved in?

How old are you now?

Call the police and say he's in your house uninvited.

Change the locks on the doors. Leave his shit on the lawn. Or just fucking narc on him to the cops anonymously

>cal lthe cops
>tell them about the weed
>he gets out of your house
>he gets sent to jail
>will probably learn his lesson about being a little shithead

Maybe hang out with him for a day and talk to him. Get to where you can understand his though process and make suggestions to him. Not all of us are born perfect. Not all of us are born without flaw.