Can someone educate me on why Sup Forums now hates Donald Trump? I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while...

Can someone educate me on why Sup Forums now hates Donald Trump? I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, and around the election last year you all loved him...

So why do you all hate him now?

Turns out he’s not the working class hero everyone who voted for him thought. Turns out some billionaires are sometimes a bit selfish and lie.

most of Sup Forums still sucks his greasy old dick 24/7 homie

How can he be the most famous face in America and still think it's okay to rock that hairstyle?

it's all according to keikaku

he dissapoint

Because all the autists got their Internet connections taken away.

Shills seem to have flooded in after the election to express their nuclear butthurt, guess they confused this place with Sup Forums

kek

>Shills
Sup Forumsfart detected

sometimes people get tired of being right all the time so we come on here to pretend like we made a mistake

Sup Forums still loves him.

There are just more shills now.

>implying

liberal shills now posting during election of governor and senate positions

The Contract for the russian troll farms just ran out. Is clearly different without russians posting 24/7 how great the Trumpster is, and Hillary murders and eats people.

Sup Forums liked him. Sup Forums also likes to invade other boards to make it seem like their alt right subculture is more normal than it is.

Because all the intelligent Sup Forumstards went to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is gone. Welcome to Face/b/ook.

there's no such thing as the alt-right lol

because jokes get old when you hear them over and over and over.
>pic very fucking related

This. Dubs confirm

Don't really lurk Sup Forums their autism is as bad as the anti-Trump fags, anytime I see anyone argue over him it's just one gigantic circle jerk of stupidity

>Shills
>shills
>shills

... post the word "Trump" any place on 4chænz, and the Sup Forumslocks come rushing in screaming about shills.

never fails.

Go suck on Alex Jones' cock some more, nigger.

>one gigantic circle jerk of stupidity
yes, this is Sup Forums.

Lmao uranium one when? You brock/ soros shills are still on russian collision even though its been blasted to bits with over a year long investigation that came out empty handed evidence wise gfy you goons

If you like Donald Trump you're very likely a fat, and/or elderly loser who makes himself feel better by blaming others.

If you like Donald Trump and you're not a neckbeard/balding old fuck, you're probably worried that enough of Daddies money isn't going to get passed down when he croaks.

Sup Forums has never been homogenous on this issue or any other. A year ago we were screaming at each other about this, and a year from now we probably will be too.

>Intelligent Sup Forumstards.

My fucking sides. You are a funny spearchucker.

you never cease to amaze Cnn, you never cease to amaze.

he earned it

The only reason to like him was to be accepted as stupid like everyone else who posted

>Being this brainwashed by faggot conservatives

support for Trump was a meme. It was funny. He wasn't actually supposed to become President.

Yeah I realize, seems anytime there's a thread about Trump, shills come in and start crying and Sup Forumsacks show up and start calling everyone niggers and jews, and it goes on and on and on...and on

You're one of those idiots who believes itself to be more important than you really are, eh faggot?

Inbred mommy and daddy tell you you're special?

>I am CNN

>If you like Donald Trump you're very likely a fat, and/or elderly loser who makes himself feel better by blaming others.

>If you like Donald Trump and you're not a neckbeard/balding old fuck, you're probably worried that enough of Daddies money isn't going to get passed down when he croaks.

>Sup Forums has never been homogenous on this issue or any other. A year ago we were screaming at each other about this, and a year from now we probably will be too.
got any more playground insults?

This

CNN is going to be bought by Rupert Murdoch, owner of Fox. Are you still going to be a huge faggot about CNN from now on?

>implying you aren't

yes

Bahaha wherea the evidence of collusion you fuckwad post it right now what about uranium one... You cant just sell out America like a common street whore im a rand Paul guy trump isnt qualified for the job but is doing a lot better than Hillary would have done

Youre the one brainwashed by child molesting ted turner and the hollywood pedophile cult you baby sacrificing vampire autist

>and around the election last year you all loved him...
You accidently clicked on 'Sup Forums'. We've never liked him.

>implying I implied I aren't

Alright retarded faggot, lets hear what you think you know about Uraniam One. Enlighten us.

>implying I implied I aren't
implying I implied you aren't
i just came here to shitpost, mate.

im usually skeptical of the russia conspiracy but there is some evidence, the russian lawyer veselnitskaya said trump jr offered to try to repeal the magnitsky act in exchange for dirt on hillary. No conclusive proof yet, i woudn't take the word of a Russian spy, but it's very interesting. There's also weird stuff like trump refusing to criticize putin ever while he shits on all other world leaders without respect. and many shady characters in his administration with strange russian ties

i think the treason charge will ultimately go nowhere though and they will impeach trump over some illegal financial dealings or money laundering or something like that

>implying I ain't shitposting like it's going out of style
>implying shitposting would ever go out of style
>implying implied implications

as I see it, you have two options:

1. fuck you, I'm CNN
2. see 1

What a fucking suprise. If you murricans weren't so stupid you would had elected Sanders.

well you admit to being Cnn, i lose, therefore i laughed.
well, shat, my friend, well shat.

checked and kekd

My bad forgot that was not you choise Hilary rigged that shit. But Trump was still decision than that retarded shit. Anyway next time root for the commie if you want a president working class :^)

Ez, he is cutting off their neet bucks.

>S U P E R P A C S
Thank your dnc overlords

>implying trump can get a bill passed

thnx brah bruh breh bråh bræh

regards and t. CNN

.. have some ferrets. Oh, I know.. they ain't ferrets, they're prolly dwarf hamsters or some shit, but anyway.

never mind, who cares.

I'm CNN, baby.

Fucking Jeb. We could've really got some actual republican work done, real tax reform, keeping a legit thumb on russia and china. Instead we have a self-appointed self-serving spokesman for himself. We elected crazy eddie.

don't be sad pepe, you had a good run. It's just, well.. it's over.

Kek is gone, Thoth is rising. It's a new dawn.

Sanders not getting the nomination had nothing to do with the general election. Do you even know how primaries work, he was stopped by his own party.

>Thoth is rising
.. the palindrome
>707
even shows it.

It's just leftists larping pretending they were for Trump now against him.

oh shit nigger titfart ooga booga bix nood what did he mean by this?

sure kid

this

The only difference between Sanders and Trump was that Sanders platform was superficially morally superior to Trump’s. Sanders wanted to shift power from corporations to the federal government which would’ve led to different abrogations of rights and over encroachment of the state than under Trump. And it still would’ve just led to a different flavor of corporatism than we have now but Sanders cornered the muh free stuff market which made him more palatable. But the dems fucked it up yet again and chose a slut-shaming, warmongering, heartless cunt over someone who admittedly had his heart in the right place but was woefully uneducated in the field of economics.

Quads speak the truth, both Trump and Sanders are ideological populists, they offer benefits that can only happen in their own demented reading of the political system.
Should have been Jim Webb and Jeb.

>implying "dat librul jew commie" Sanders would have gotten any more votes than Hillary did

>woefully uneducated in the field of economics
he's a social democrat, no more no less, a tried and tested form of governing and economics, which works just fine in most of Europe.

fair enough the Americans don't want it, even though good old Roosevelt used just that (New Deal) to pull the US out of the depression and launch the booming years from post WWII till Reagan. Even Nixon continued the economical parts of New Deal.

but Reagan sure had that shit shut down.

.. oh well, that's all history.

>implying Hitler and the Atlantic Ocean stopping German boots from getting on US soil didn’t save the US from the Great Depression
>implying hedging the EU debt into a few sacrificial countries for the benefit of the rest of the countries is a success
>implying one system of governing that works for countries with 1/16 the population of the US will seamlessly translate into success for the US
>muh fallacy of composition

Oh no, Sanders would’ve won, hands down. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

The new deal did not save the U.S from the depression. WWII did.

This

>>implying Hitler and the Atlantic Ocean stopping German boots from getting on US soil didn’t save the US from the Great Depression
Wall Street and unchecked capitalism initiated the great depression, Roosevelt and New Deal ended it. Hitler had shit all to do with that.
>>implying hedging the EU debt into a few sacrificial countries for the benefit of the rest of the countries is a success
this has nothing to do with the workings of social democracy, you know that, right? Look to northern Europe, the UK and Scandinavia, the richest countries in the world, longest life expectancies and lowest child mortality rates and all clocking in high on average citizen happiness ratings. Social democracy works, the numbers don't lie -look it up for yourself.
>>implying one system of governing that works for countries with 1/16 the population of the US will seamlessly translate into success for the US
why not? Impose it on state level, let each state find the variant that works for it, like the countries in the EU. You're not special snowflakes, if it works for us it'll work for you.
>fallacy of composition
except there is none, what I described is the whole.

>T H I S

that's quite a stretch.. you're saying that without WWII, the US would've sunken deeper into depression and then.. what?

nah.

THIS

it's just the trolls being trolls.

How so? Care to explain faggot?

>S H I L L S
prolly tho

I've been wanting him to die for years now.

That's never changed.

>blah blah blah capitalism
We haven’t been a capitalist country since the Sherman anti-trust act was codified at the latest
>Hitler had shit all to do with it
Great non argument
>social democracy
Completely ignored my argument and literally just said “nuh uh, I’m right, you’re wrong”
>impose it on the state level
That'd be great and might actually kind of work but Sanders wouldn’t do that, he was trying to further empower the federal govt not the state govt. His voting record and campaign platform is evidence of that
>I described the whole
No you didn’t, you said if it works in one part of the world it’ll work somewhere else. That is a painfully unverifiable assumption that what works for the goose will work for the gander. That’s the fallacy of composition.

So butthurt you need to call people faggots.

Ralph please
go

Trump is great, Brexit is great, Austria is great, Alex Jones is great - fucking world is going to be great when we fucking own this place

It was funny when he was just a meme candidate with no chance in hell of actually being elected, but now that he's been running the country into the ground for a solid year the laughter has stopped.

>blah blah blah
yeah, sure. You don't want social democracy, fine, but fact remains that it works.

deal with that anyway you like.

What this election did and showed was incredible. First, it showed in inept we are and how easily we're manipulated as people. Second it showed how immature Republicans and Democrats truly are and how much they hate to come together and work things out and also how poorly Republicans can get anything fucking passed.Thirdly it showed how far we haven't gone as a country and how we've been separated even further then ever before.

Lastly, it showed that no matter who you get your news from, it's all hamfisted and utterly manipulative with filtered truths, half-lies, and smoke and mirrors.

And this is coming from a Demo.

Oh and Extremest Left/Tumblrina/SJWs are just as fucking horrible as the Alt-Right Kek Pepe spam memeing faggots.

>Wall Street and unchecked capitalism
Furthermore, I guess it’s just a coincidence that the federal reserve started the fractional reserves system and flooding the market with cheap money not a decade before the depression.

Oh gotcha, you’re just an uneducated shill. Thanks for letting me know so I can stop wasting time on you.

Lol at Trump changing taxes so he wins at the expense of everyone else

just look at this disgusting creature

did they? oh my, who whudda thunk.
>SHILL! SHILL!
the eerie but not quite unfunny deathcry of a Sup Forumsfart.

I love when worthless uneducated trump trash are so desperate to deflect reality they have to make up sad failed lies like “hurr durr investigations is ovuh” when it literally just ramped up with Manaforts arrest, a guilty plea from Papadopolous, and major sealed indictments announced. Your desperation is pathetic and hilarious.

checked