Are they the luckiest people on Earth?

Are they the luckiest people on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oa_28YltsuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If living in fast food nation appeals to you then yes

why are they lucky

I would've liked to live in 1950s California but I would not like to live in 2010s California

We have the least and worst fast food, it isn't fair...

>tfw moving from NC to Seattle WA for a new job

way too many non whites there

Because it's the best region on Earth.

isn't the western half pretty empty?

Aegean is the best

The Northwest seems really nice, most similar in climate to home

Prepare for Asians, homeless, and genuine racism towards whites.

t. Seattle

>racism towards whites.
i laughed

>implying he can afford Seattle prices if he is from NC

Yeah I expected all of those. Rain is why I am most excitied. No more 100 degree humid summers is already 10/10.

Have any suggestions on what neighborhoods are decent in the city? I was thinking Belltown

>Not being born in Idaho, Montana or rural Washington State
Why even live?

Hey NC isn't on the same level as Alabama or Mississippi.

Live North outside the city. Prices inside the city are 3x more and not worth it. South of city is poor niggers so just go North to somewhere like Shoreline.

Colorado would be my choice
You want to be a cowboy?

I visited Charlotte and it was the nicest city I visited on the East Coast.

Alright Thanks

I simply like the sparsely inhabited North West desu
>You want to be a cowboy?
Y E S
E
S

>The luckiest people on Earth
>Russians
Pick one

I have rode horses before, but honestly they scare me a little bit

A chance to post this image again
Horses can be assholes, mules are the best.

OH SHIT PICS

yes
when the apocalypse comes they will be the first to die

As long as you dont treat them shit they are pretty cool tho.

truf

how is it the best region in the world

Hate this fucking mountains, they ruined a lot of my games in retarded h1z1 (old one)

thanks for watching remember to subscribe and follow me on instagram, facebook, and grindr

;__;

My dreams is live in usa.
Am i stupid? Do u recommend live here?

My dreams is live on earth.
Am i stupid? Do u recommend live here?

Its pretty great here, our political system is pretty frustrating, but on the whole the country is good.

only what u can do - kys
*randomplanetname*fag

just accept it

Don't prepare for any of what that guy said.

>Am i stupid? Do u recommend live here?

Keep in mind you should have a good handle of the english languange and knowing a friend or two over here wouldn't hurt.

But yeah, it's a good place to be

>you should have a good handle of the english languange
But as demonstrated by this user, it isn't really required.

>living downtown

SoCal best Cal

I can agree with Colorado, Washington, and Oregon. Maybe California. New Mexico should not be included. One of the worst states in the country as far as crime, poverty, education goes. Lots of homelessness and big wealth gap. But we do have muh nature and muh culture.

>But as demonstrated by this user, it isn't really required.
LuL, its nice to hear btw, cuz my english (americanish eksdeeee) bad af

>knowing a friend or two over here wouldn't hurt
Got one already, but why should I have any friends here? Mental problems?

>But yeah, it's a good place to be
In all states? OP's region so far imp for exp

YOSHA LUCKY

Why?

because they're memes
homeless panhandlers in every city
asians around asian restaurants
racism towards whites? wat in the fuck is this guy spouting

Being Mexican is anything but lucky

ok

>t. zhang xiao chinkface

map needs to remove nevada, arizona, and new mexico

I like deserts and mountains. I live in a region that is similar to USA South West but without sea and third world

think cali is pretty good

can go skiing and surfing on the same day

word, can also do in arizona

I used to live in Arizona, North of Prescott.

Outside of monsoon season and the agonizing boredom, it was pretty comfy.

Can't wait for Yellowstone to erupt

wtf monsoon season is the only reason to live in arizona
wtf who gets bored when you have internet
fukin normie

Real answer incoming.

The climate is excellent for growing crops. Very nice weather year round for living, too. Plus they have a lot of natural resources (oil, lumber, fresh water, etc.). Not to mention the pretty excellent transport infrastructure, seaports to Asia, and so on. It's also very beautiful, speaking strictly geographically.

Basically, if that region was it's own country, it would have the potential to be THE world power.

Arizona is the best state in the country IMO.

>great nightlife in Phoenix, Tempe, Flagstaff, and Tucson
>2 hours drive and you go from desert to mountains, even snows up there in the winter
>wanna go to the beach? 6 hour drive to Cali, make a weekend out of it
>grand canyon, petrified forest, painted desert, and countless other beautiful scenic places to visit
>one of the cheapest states in the country to live in

I am thinking about moving to Vancouver (No, not Hongcouver, the one in Washington state). How does tax work if I work in Portland?

Would be nice if half of your state wasn't de facto mexican.

Eastern Wa resident here, ama

yes

How different is it from the western part of the state?

>Eastern Wa
How do you feel when most people outside WA probably only know Seattle?
Iirc there was no medical school in WA outside UW and I felt like eastern WA is pretty much like inland CA or Illinois apart from Chicago in that they are ignored

I would say that people here associate themselves more with Idaho than they do with the west side of the cascades. People here seem to always blame the west side for their problems. Whenever i go to Seattle i am always amazed how clean everything looks (probably due to the rain) and how nice your roads are. Another thing i immediately notice is the variation of people over there. I had one black dude in my entire high school class of 800 to give you perspective.

I've learned to acknowledge that my city (spokane) will never be recognized by anybody outside the state. The next thing they say is "Oh wow i want to move to washington, it's so wet and pretty over there". It is pretty over here but they don't realize that it's mostly desert lol. For scenic views Idaho is very close and beautiful too

You forgot a few things.
>Endless shitty fucking desert except for Flagstaff, which is endless shitty fucking ponderosa pines
>One of the hottest and sunniest areas of North America
>Packed to the brim with meth, cartels, illegals and the mentally Ill
>Literal "I live in a fortified compound in the middle of the desert with my three fourteen year-old wives and our six children" Mormon fundies

Spokane is breddy gud, as is the eastern third of WA in general (not the tri-cities though) and especially the northeastern corner. I just wish we hadn't backed down over the Oregon territory, though. BC and Alberta are rightful American clay.

Born and raised Eastern WA here, moved to Western WA a couple years ago.

It's basically an entirely different state. The following differences are very dramatic:

>Climate (desert vs. constant rain)
>Economy (agriculture vs. tech)
>Cost of living (cheap vs. ridiculously expensive)
>Politics (Republican vs. Democrat)
>Population (small and similar vs. huge and varied)
>Traffic (nonexistent vs. you want to kill yourself)

I'm leaving the Seattle area because it's too expensive and overcast. AZ here I come.

>arizona
>mormon compounds
I thought that was mostly in utah and idaho.

>surfing
>Arizona
Wtf

If you cut out Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Idaho then yes

Nope. There are plenty in the far north and far south.

The desert is an attraction, it's very beautiful.

>illegals
The Mexicans are no worse than any other generic poor people (though they do have good food) and they only pose a threat to your jerb if you're a poor manual laborer.

>Packed to the brim with meth, cartels, and the mentally Ill
Which will never impact your life in any way unless you get involved with shady shit

>Mormon fundies
Who cares? If they want to go live in the middle of nowhere where I'll never see them I don't give a shit.

What about the olympic peninsula cities? We all know that Seattle is an overpriced freakshow, but are there livable places other than Seattle?

>>One of the hottest and sunniest areas of North America
This is a good thing

t. CHI

Las Vegas is the only place worth visiting. Great Lakes region is best.

It's fucking miserable. You want a year-round climate that's tolerable, go to western Washington or Canada.

I moved to Southern Arizona from Ohio, and I think the weather here is damn near perfect. The only thing I don't like is the monsoons, but that's a fairly small portion of the year.

So in other words you're one of those slack-jawed faggots that doesn't like actual weather.

I lived in Phoenix for 8 years, right now I'm in the bay area, I want my Phoenix weather back.

I had 10 years of "actual weather" in Ohio, and it was shit. I'll take 10 months a year of perfection over "actual weather" easily. The only idiot here is you for not appreciating the good thing you have.

Taco John's is much, MUCH better than Taco Bell.

I do appreciate the good thing I have; that's why I live in the Rockies. The desert is a miserable place.

>The desert is a miserable place.
Objectively false

Objectively true

i dream to immigrate there, usa is the best

This, I grew up in CA and I am baffled as to how that state is broke all the fucking time. It has been and is continuing to be run into the ground.

>Constant rain
Less than the national average. It's certainly no SoCal or anything, cloudy a lot sure, but you don't have life-disrupting weather like the gulf states or tornado alley or anything. Not even from there, I just don't get the rain meme. The other issues with Seattle are real though. Still, of the US West coast left-wing meccas I find it the least objectionable. Portland and SF are more pretentious with less to do. SF is prettiest though. But christ, it costs as much as NYC and you get a whole lot less city for your buck. LA doesn't count, its soul is pure mercenary capitalism. In a good way.

The Great Divide and its foothills/immediately surrounding plains seem like the most amazing place on earth to me.

There is an Amtrak train that runs from Chicago to Emeryville (San Francisco). Westbound, it leaves Denver on the second morning, winds up into the foothills, and cuts through the Rockies to the western slope, following the Colorado River. Absolutely incredible views around every corner all the way to sundown (by which point you're well into Utah.) The rest of the route is nice too, northern Nevada, Sierra Nevada mountains and coming down into California's Central Valley. Fun to take eastbound too, timing is different so you get different views.

All the western train routes are gorgeous desu. East of the Mississippi there are nice moments but it's just so developed you're mostly looking at poor people's backyards.

I saw this recently, truly breathtaking
youtube.com/watch?v=oa_28YltsuY
(the editing, music etc does the atmosphere of the region a lot of justice imho)

Those are hick states.