Be me, 25, married

>Be me, 25, married.
> TooSoon.jpg
> mfw the whole family was eccited for our marriage.
> been together 5 years
> Get married at year 4.
> just had anniversary
> only have sex after I complain about how long its been
> shes terrible with money and budgeting
> wastes money often
> I keep having to pay parts of HER bills
> With money I'm trying to save to upgrade my dying computer.
> She's lazy but gets mad at me when I don't want to do something
> Will cry and shut down if I confront her about it.
> mfw a whole year of this.
> 1000%DONE.png
> Now hoping she asks for divorce or I catch her cheating so we can divorce and it won't be my fault and I can go get my own place again

>You didn't figure all of this out beforehand in the first 4 years

/thread

my god that soundslike every othergirl.....lazy AF...then mad as hell when u dont feel like doin whatever bs she comes up w...'u never wanna do anything',,....bitch ur no fun to b around. buddy cut n run before kids trust me

All of this behavior has developed since the ring went on. Everything was gravy until we got back from the honeymoon and it all went to hell.

It was actually part of our marriage conditions thst we aren't having kids. I have no problems with abortion.

take solace in knowing her sexual stock goes down by the day while urs goes up.

Well, at least you can do something about it (if not divorce). For one, take control of your household budget and just provide her with an allowance after all bills are paid. Fiscal discipline has to start somewhere.

We have separate accounts. We have separate jobs. She just squanders money. I don't want a joint account because then she'd waste my money more than I have to waste it on her.

trust me ppl dont change, itll only get worse, i know what its like trapped miserable, whatever u do dont fuck her....find a way out....they r soooo crafty make day to day life suck then toss u some pussy...

What bills do you end up paying? Can you enforce a separate account that she automatically contributes to, to ensure payment?

Basically keep money out of the equation and other shit's easier to fix, but also if things blow up you won't have been financially fucked over yet.

Hmmm. I might try that. Every once in a while she'll get frismy and expect me to drop whatever I'm doing. I usually do, undortunately because the power of boners is strong. Starve her out instead...

Sounds like you just had a perception problem during the first 4 years.

pic related

We aggreed that I would cover car insurance/wifi/trash and half of rent. She covers food/electric/ half of rent.

I've had to pay portions or her entire half of rent since we got the place. Ive had to cover groceries a few times already, as well as the electric.

She is just terrible at budgeting even when I lay it out for her.

Maybe.... maybe.

Frisky*

what was her name? Shes a cunt
the entire game is a cunt - play a game of living a shittier life, than yours. Theres some vague mystery, that doesnt even rly get solved.

In the pic, Mae Burrowski. The mystery is more laid put when you make certain choices on certain days. There's a pathing to the full story.

im not some1, who replays games, so this isnt convincing

Ah. Well then that game just isn't for you then. Oh well.