What is this ?

what is this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=TkfZyuNmkXg

That's bunny chan our queen! :D

Kill it with fire

That's a genetic error.
It's like a programming error only the programmer did not fix the error.

Going to give it a ball tribute

Really hard to understand her speech, but she's kind of cute in a weird way.

What's wrong with her

>related channels
>Brittany Pettibone
fucking toppest of keks, youtube

she has been forgotten by everyone

Hot

spooky

wow

GOBLIN HEAD FREAK

maybe your queen. my queen is danielle bregoli and much hotter than your queen

/ourtard/

anyone of you posting anything mean or horible about this girl, who just got unlucky with the draw of genetics, but still has a HUGE Heart and wants to share with people, when your dumbass sits in your room all day depressed beating your fuckin meat cuz u think ur not good enough. This girl is a lesson, to teach you how to accept and love other people, no matter what they look like. if anyone IRL said anything bad about this girl to me, ide punch you straight in your fuckin mouth. bitches. KEEP MAKING VIDS THUG BUNNY UR THE BEST

shes cute

i like her

also she seems blizzfully unaware of her condition

lets keep it that way

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would "accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD"

Kek

To bad you will never have children with you 1 inch penis you fucking cuck.

meanies get the fucking wall, do you understand me faggot? THE FUCKING WALL BITCH

meanies pls go

mmmmhmm d hffffff mmfmf hm mmfhhf m fhmfh

kill yourself

seriously though I hope her dad at least slaps her a few times a day for being so ugly

Hyperkek

can we call her princess? because Boxxy is queen

Funny you mention poor genetics, although one person's genetic code doesn't differ from another's, and you show more than one example of poor literacy.

Showing poor literacy is a sign of the uneducated.

never too late to abort

You guys are putting gays, retards, lesbians, niggers, monsters (like this ugly sick girl), etc. on a pedestal. It's now "cool" to subscribe to some deformed sick girl on youtube.

Really sad.

Society is going downhill at light speed...

Trips of truth. Meanies BTFO

a spawn of satan

LOL
saved ye ballz

>shotgun bullet

Need we say more?

She's a vlogger with a lot of subscribers, whomever she is. She's not hurting anyone. Fuckit, let it live.

if dubs we unsub