Best incest thread?

Best incest thread?
Shota or normal
Points for brother and sister

what happened was at a Christmas party my cousin who was 3 years younger than me started stripping infront of me in a room just the 2 of us. so she starts pulling my pants down and sucking me off then we fuck for some minutes then pull out and cum on her face never mention it again

and you were like 15 amirite?

no like 10

So she was seven? Sounds legit

This is a fucking car accident.

Not even an exaggeration like holy fuck

posted some of this in another thread but I guess I can give a good green text story

>Oldest sister was like 18, watching me at about 9 and other sister who would've been 12ish
>Our mom wanted us to be outdoors more and so we had a tent setup in the backyard.
>Oldest sister, doesn't really pay any attention, just tells us to stay in the fence
>Me and sister head into tent
>Somehow or another, end up naked for at least an hour and have sex during that time

We then had an ongoing thing for years, our mom knew about it but never said anything. Our older sister knew and egged us on. I'm pretty sure I could've fucked my whole family had I wanted to.

Also I did fuck several of the neighbor girls who were younger, my sister even watched me do it once.

Yeah sounds like when my grandpa used to breed my boipussy, I was 7, he was 4, used to put his nut right up my tranny womb

when i was 9, i fuck my 7yo neighbor.

>Incest thread
>Neighbor

when i was in the womb i chocked my twin with the umbilical cord fucked her in the butt

My dad shot me right into my moms womb and I swam right into her egg, there was cum everywhere.

When I was around 7 ish, me and the babysitters daughter used to play doctor. She would stick her hand down my pants and say "It's really hard today."

Slutty little sister
>I post her a lot, just a warning, and this is usually the starting pic

continue

Post more

Tell us how mom knew,

y dos her shadow have a necklas n she dont?

hue

Idk sounds made up. How you fuck the neighbours?

BLACKED

100% true

A few times pre 18 yo I would wake up early in the morning and go to my sisters room, ask her if I could sleep with her, If she said yes I'd go in and suck on her tits for an hour or 2 and finger her, she let me fuck her about 2 times. Only happened like 5-6 times.

Shes got nice titties.

Not long after my daughter turned 18 she came home drunk one night i carried her upstairs and put her to bed i came back 15 mins later to check on her and she was totally passed out i had never thought this before but for some reason i thought this is your one chance to see what that pussy looks like so i lifted up her skirt pulled her panties to the side and saw a perfectly smooth pussy gently touched and she gave no reaction so i played with her lips and sloly eased my finger in she had a very tight pussy i was rock hard at this point and decided to use her hand to fap i didnt last long i cleaned up and went to bed and never done it again

Any pics of her panties

got any wins?

My sister anally humped me and another boy on a wedding party.
It was a big garden center, we snuck out while taking and ended on that bench, where we pulled out our little dicks, her pulling down her panties and sitting on our laps with her holding up her long dress.

We were about 10 & 8 if I remember correctly.
Still fantasizing about her and her big round ass. Don't know if I can come up with those happenings back then and talk with her about it.. Just can't push me into doing so.

Started dry humping with little sister, when she was 3 and I was 10. Shit was cash. Then we gradually started to more and more stuff. Always kept secret never got caught. First time she sucked my dick when she was 5 and I came in her mouth when she was maybe 10 or so. Penetration maybe 14.

We are still doing it casually, though now we are 18 and 25.

Mods pls

Not yet

I wish, sorry

Lol im glad this never happened and user is lying about statuatory rape

MODERATORS THIS DISGUSTING FUCKING PEDOPHILE IS WANTING TO RAPE HIS LITTLE SITER THIS POOR INNOCENT CHILD

FOR HER SAFETY FROM THIS FUCKING PIG I SHALL ALSO TAKE ACTION INTO MY OWN HANDS YOU FUCKING PIG

I HAVE REPROTED THIS TO MY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE FEDERAL BURUEA OF INVESTIGATION YOU PEDOPHILE FUCKING PIG

HOW DARE YOU RAPE THIS LITTLE GIRL AND SHOW HER PICTURES WITHOUT CONSENT

THIS IS WHY THE WORLD HATES WHITE PEOPLE

PLEASE FUCKING DIE WHITE CIS SCUM

Wanna try that math again?

Did I say anything about rape? No?

Her pictures are shown as global on Facebook, meaning anybody can see them.

lets make a kik chat

>be ... me
>be 12
>on holiday
>cousin year below
>rrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
>in her room
>start thinking bout online thing i saw
>think harder
>ask her if i can give her massage
>she agree
>ohyes.jpg
>start massaging her back
>pull down pants til crack is visible
>hhhhhh
>she laughs and pulls it back up
>shit.wav
>grind her with my dyong
>goes on for bout 25 mins
>yes

start a group, I'll join

its an incest thread you fucking disgusting pedophile please rid yourself from her life you fucking child abuser

your posting her pictures without consent in a thread of incest its fucking awful

This anons got a point what if she finds out you posted those pics in this thread

lost, even tho Ive seen that already

>like 10

>4

cont?

lost hard

the thread will die in 30 minutes, she'll never know

lol

nothing really happened
we went swimming sometimes and we had a ball we had to try and grab and id just put it near my dyong but haven't seen her in a while

Who said she's a child? You're making heavy assumptions here.

wheres that chat?

Post your ho to pic for fapping

>prostate massager tab
we have a faggot guys

God you are new

Seen ONE vid off the net that passes the smell test for being legit wincest. Its probably still on there if you search for it, not sure what you search for.

Its documentary style, so its this couple being interviewed by some one outside of the cam field. These two teen kids (probably 18, looked young though) take the interviewer through the house, and then he questions them for a bit, talk about their relationship, and then hit it. He looks like a redneck but speaks well enough, and she's ok looking but has this funky shaved hair style, whatever. The whole time you're watching it though they do seem like brother and sister.

They finally get down to business and have full on sex, for a good 20 minutes or 1/2 hour. If you see it you'll know it.

Its part of some "series", can't remember the name, but they have other couples but they usually turn out to be in-laws. Only this one video seems to be actual bro & sis.

God damn i wish you had nudes she is hot whats the most revealling pic you have

Let me see, I'll post some

>"Mods, this guy is bringing out my deep secret desires!
"Allegedly."

So will anybody open a kik group?

where is she from btw?

somalia

instant-diamonds.jpg

>instant-diamonds.jpg

Yeah. I love that chick's body too.

We both live in Ohio

I'll buy her off of you. My boyfriend would love her as a little fuck toy.

Deal

Cuck

I will pay 100 more than that guy.

Shes beautiful

Most revealing pic you have of her?

Eh, there're all okayish

Thank you!

Make a fake account on snap chat and make her send you nudes. Don't show face but send dick to her.

this

So what I've learned in this thread is your parents are literally shit at raising kids

Shes really beautiful

I miss those incest days i wish i could go back and do more

Ever see her naked OP?

Read all of it and really enjoyed it. Thank you for posting.

OP HAS NUDES

Thank you, youre the best

No prob user

>be 16
>have a 6,3f Dcup stepmother
>fapping in to cum rags that i throw in the laundry
She suggested this herself after a awkward conversation on my toilet paper usage in which i explained i was really horny, a lot
>she stared at my throbbing dick the whole conversation, then told me to use handkerchiefs
She only gave me 3
obviously i had to use them 20 times every weekly laundry cycle
>she had a hard time getting them clean first cycle and suggested i should fap less
>i had no incentive so i told her i probably couldnt
>she replied she would give me a bj if i would only use them ones ever 2 weeks
laundryday
>she calls me over whilst standing next to the washer
>3 handkerchiefs laying spread out on top of it, multiple cum stains
>she was leaning her big bubble butt against the dryer(which was running) in a small outfit of lace stockings, see true crotch and bra with some light see true fabric robe
>one by one she holds up the weathered rags and starts counting
despite clearly not having succeeded she still counts each stain gliding with her finger over the handkerchief, she even smells it and comments that it stinks
>im standing there throbbing cock with her giving this show flashing her body/perking her tits in my face whilst grinding her ass against the dryer
>every time i stare of at her pussy lips that are trying to push true the fabric of the small see true slip she tels me to focus on the counting
>she finishes the slow count and states i did not make it
>i ask for the handkerchief that she is holding and step closer to her, she hands it to me
considering i had drastically cut back on fapping i had way more sex drive and courage.
>i spread/unfold the crusty rag open on the washer and pull down my boxers
like igaf at that point i was mad with sex urges making my dick explode
>i step closer to the rag next to her and start fapping
>she says nothing and sits on top the dryer opening her legs looking at my dick with a smile

> b me, 9month-10day before birth.

When my fraternal twin sister and I were just nascent sperm cells in my Dad's nut-sack:

..... me = cute little Y chromosome; sister = hot little X chromosome.

Obviously she she was already "wet", and begging for it, so I gave her one right in the plasma membrane of her tail end (if you get my drift).

Been doing it daily ever since.

Must be nearly 4,000 times by now.