Why is Sup Forums so racist? Do you really hate niggers? Do you hate kikes? What about the Irish?

Why is Sup Forums so racist? Do you really hate niggers? Do you hate kikes? What about the Irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ginger niggers

because there is a widespread misunderstanding regarding the natural state of humans. we're just like any other animal and there are degrees of humanization and civilization, that's the process of becoming human and civilized

plus, racists generally can't express their opinion in public so an anonymous cesspool of morbidly obese cucks, redpill losers and shy teenage kids is the perfect place to express those kinds of opinions

I do not tolerate racism of any kind. Racism is a crime, and crime is for minorities

>Do you really hate niggers?
Hate is a strong word. I don't really hate them, I basically pity them more than anything else.

>kikes
Jews are basically the true master race, next to east Asians.

>Irish
The Irish are white niggers. Or at least, the ones that haven't been colonized properly by the British.

>Implying that is directly connected to the level of education

I'm a Misanthrope so naturally I don't cherry-pick by color. I just try to hate on equal terms.

All dogs are dogs, but some breeds are smarter than others.

Who said anything about education? Nothing of the sort was implied. It's mostly genetics and the evolutionary forces of an ancestral environment.

Niggers are actually useless to societal progress.

Blacks invented peanut butter, the comb and the modern stoplight.

What now, racist?

Is that it? What else?

/leftypol/ gtfo

kike

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

No they didn't.

Yes, they did.

They didn't tho
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
Like most things blacks own, the invention of peanut butter was stolen

No, that's not true.

Mfw his coloring book map says Italians are smart