Get rolling friends, have other rollposts, post those too

Get rolling friends, have other rollposts, post those too.

r

C

roll

Just doing what I'm told.

ok

ewww, good luck on your mission

roll

Wanna hear ya secret

i hate this captcha

roll

rill

rull

roll

ugh that was boring

Here are your internets.

reroll

Rolling

shit anal

My senior year was long, boring and painful. No friends from previous years left. They had all moved or learned to hate me. I have come to accept this at this point.

Lunch was a complete nightmare. The food was slop. There was nowhere to sit except for at tables where I was either unwelcome or ignored. No GF because I was incredibly fat at the time.

Geometry class was a living hell. Science was hard, but i pulled through. Spanish was just giberish. I fucking hated pottery class, I would always come home clay covered after using the wheel. My electives were just a bunch of classes that would give credits towards my main subjects so I could grad early. Thank god for that.

Yo, fucking bakas. GETTTTTTTT
Strongest.

Oh okay awesome here is my picture

rollin

ROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

it's dark as fuck outside and raining, will do whatever else

I didnt reroll but okay, I'll tell you

I'm in middle of everything. I dont have anything to be proud of, I'm literally a living jack of all trades. Even tests say I'm in middle of everything. Left or right globe brain, %51-%49. Sexuality, bi, even though I hate gay stuff. Cant bring myself to love political ideologies so centrist, and lots of other things I cant remember. I hate it.

I really cant describe it well but you get what I mean.

rollito

heh...
ok.

Rorr

rorr

hu