Does Sup Forums approve ass whoopin of shitty children in order to discipline them?

does Sup Forums approve ass whoopin of shitty children in order to discipline them?

yes

Illya did nothing wrong.
>torturing and murdering the whitest looking girl in the anime
>Berzerker represents the last real men of the west.

>tfw Gilgamesh is a jew

yes
speaking from experience, it works

Whhy does the bad man stab the little girl

>has a nigger servant
>is annoying brat
white boi dindunuffin

same

>bad

I don't watch Malaysian tapestry Powerpoints so I don't know why this is

>heh... nothin personel kid.......

>absolutely Aryan
>is a jew

Fuck cananigger.

Yes. Corporal punishment has worked for millenia. It is the natural order of things.

psshh....

>secondaries

But yes, she was the one that loved Shirou the most.

I don't think it should be the automatic go-to punishment, but it should most defintely be kept in reserve for those incorrigible little shits that don't respond to other forms of correction. Also, I sincerely believe adult males ought to have more legal leeway to knock the shit out of disruptive, disrespctful, aggressive teenage boys. Adult males are NEEDED in a society to keep younger, more volatile, testosterone fueled males in check. As it stands now teenage boys can walk all over adults because they know adult males face severe punishment if they put them in their place, and they know that adult males are aware of that as well. So they intimidate, mock, shove, antagonize, et cetera adults with relative impunity, facing MAYBE a slap on the wrist, if even that much for their own behavior.

Physical violence should never be used to regularly discipline a child. But if a child has fucked up to an extent you know any non-violent punishment would be seen as a cop-out then I suggest violence is justified. I received I think 3 cases of physical violence from my Mum, each time after I was very upset but quickly understood I deserved it through my actions.

gilgamesh is a fucking nigger and he gets what he deserves later

If you ever let your children get to the point where beating them is the only way to get them back in line then you have failed. However, it is fine to beat them to get them back on course.

Don't make me say it.

Bad man is actually Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh does what Gilgamesh wants

Children are manlets so who cares

*teleports behind and administers discipline*

Sharp pain inflicted carefully and safely is the best learning aid early in life. Only once they start to reason can it be safely neglected.

>whitest male in the series
>nigger

name of the serie?

and yes

Yes, that way they will know what will happen if they start being shitty again.

Don't bother it's shit

Damn my eyes just got cut from watching all that edge.

>Get the VN
>Start on this absolutely bullshit story
>Priest offers a way out
>Naturally take it
>Ilya kills me
I hate that cunt and I'm glad she suffers.

A
RARE
WASP

quit devaluating your flag plz

If your kid can't control itself, don't bring it out in public.

Also all kids under five should be banned from restaurants, stores, movie theaters and Airplanes.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

Shitty children are a byproduct of shitty parents.

Beating them accomplishes nothing, it just perpetuates a cycle of violence by teaching children that physical violence is an appropriate way to solve problems.

Sometimes necessary, as a last resort. And with the knowledge that it is likely that you have failed in having patience and finding a suitable form of nonviolent correction unless the kid is just ultra shitty.

>Play a game
>Choose to run away
Why do you even play it in the first place?

I spank my girlfriend's daughters when they misbehave. It's really much better than yelling, threats, pleading, time-outs, grounding, and all that.

If you rise them right to begin with it wont be needed probably.
If you failed discipline them by the time they are 4-5 you will have to.

I can tell you from experience the threat of a belt encourages good behaviour more than the offer of a cookie. Discipline forged strength for thousands of years, why abandon it?

If you can't control your kids without physical punishments, you're a retard and should not have kids at all.

You're just a bad parent. If wooping ass is necessary, you've already failed.

>there are people who watched that garbage anime
>there are people who touched anything in the series after 2005
Jesus

Lurk more, retard.