Why are Trumptards so stupid?

Do you retards seriously believe that won't just be another puppet of the 1% once in the white house? Trump literally said Edward Snowden was a traitor and should be killed. He's a piece of shit fascist who should be shoot.

Wars continue, drones continue, neo-liberalism continues, police state gets stronger. All will happen if either Hillary or Trump wins. Every election the same shit happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_of_two_evils_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=33WrJfbKkiQ
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-1st-order-business-prez-building-military-article-1.2312826
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/sheldon-adelson-trump-220860
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-21/at-aipac-trump-reverses-neutrality-on-israel
rt.com/usa/336506-trump-dismantle-disastrous-iran-deal/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/trumps-new-foreign-policy-advisor-hardcore-neocon-tied-notorious-lebanese-militia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If its all the same, whats the problem with supporting Trump over Hillary?

They're just nerdy anime fags looking up to Trump as a role model. Nothing will get through to these nerds.

>$0.25 has been added to your account

this

>whats the problem with supporting Trump over Hillary?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_of_two_evils_principle

Snowden didn't expose shit.

All he did was become a symbol for how bad america is i.e a tool for the critical theory crowd.

ALL IS AMERICA'S fault bullshit rhetoric noam chomsky style

Fascism is good you fat fuck

>They're just nerdy anime fags looking up to Trump as a role model

Can't wait to see them 4 years from now when Trump turns out to be a fucking disaster and invaded Iran.

FPBP.

>ALL IS AMERICA'S fault bullshit rhetoric noam chomsky style

90% of the world's problem is the USA faggot.

You said what?

Wow. that is such a fucking meme concept. Evil is Evil. There is no way around it.

/thread

Hillary is objectively far more evil

>Wow. that is such a fucking meme concept. Evil is Evil. There is no way around it.

Swing state you must vote for Hillary Clinton. It's as simple as that.

If Gore won in 2000, the court won't be as fuck as it is now and we won't be in fucking Iraq.

I'm with her! :)

>Hillary is objectively far more evil

Nah, they won't make it past November. Sup Forums is their safe space, they don't realize how much average people (the ones that don't bother with polls) hate Trump

Quite the opposite. I agree a lot of shit is done in the name of empire but the noam chomsky rhetoric is only a smoke screen to cover for the international elite. they use america as their weapon.

Trump will do away with them.

>they're both the same
>but she's better for reasons
>give me some time, I'll ask around, see what those reasons are

>Trump will do away with them.

HAHAHA look at this stupid burger.

Snowden is by definition a traitor, I don't think he should be charged, but he knew what he was doing when he did it and he knew what the consequences would probably be.

Oh right. Remind me, who has supported military enterprises for decades? Who was it that supported the overthrow of the government of libya which proliferated arms around that legion? Who is it that wants to to the same to syria, claiming that obama was wrong not to bomb the entire nation of syria in 2013, which would have resulted with ISIS in charge? Who is it that continually pushes for more drone strikes all over the world and fully supports any war that she can get her hands on. Its not trump, thats for sure.

>but she's better for reasons

Look up Chomsky's critics on elections and Hilary Clinton and get back to me faggot. Because you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Let me guess, your first time voting this election right?

stop being a defeatist cuck

>Trump literally said Edward Snowden was a traitor

He is, he didn't run away with only the surveillance documents, he grabbed other information as well and handed the info over to China and Russia.

It would be a completely different story if he had only taken documents that were about surveillance of the citizens. Snowden set hundreds of abroad US. spies at risk.

not an argument

>Remind me, who has supported military enterprises for decades?

>Donald Trump in 2002: I support Iraq invasion

youtube.com/watch?v=33WrJfbKkiQ

>Trump: I Would Intentionally Kill Families To Defeat ISIS

thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/

I hope you understand that Hillary Clinton is a 100% Jew whore?

Don't be a moron

Edward Snowden was a traitor you stupid nigger. He leaked classified shit and flocked to Russia when shit went south.

Anyone who denies this is delusional. Regardless of intentions he's a criminal.

>Trump calls for ground troops in Iraq, Syria

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

>Trump: Would build military as 1st order of business as Prez

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-1st-order-business-prez-building-military-article-1.2312826

Actually Edward Snowden is a traitor and a double agent, he actually still works for our shadow gov and sits on George Soro's foundation boards.

He acts like a whistleblower but he is actually an NWO deep agent.

That is why he promoted Soro's Panama papers.

When will you cucks learn the definition of fascism. Literally the only fascism I've seen during this election cycle are democrats rioting and trying to shut down free speech. Fuck you brown shirt pieces of shit.

*TRUMP'S SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS*

Let’s check out Trump's presidential qualifications for POTUS:

Obama is against Trump

The Media is against Trump

The usury bankers is against Trump

The establishment demonrats are against Trump

The establishment republicants are against Trump

Who is the Establishment???

The Mainstream media (MSM), GOP, AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs and their cuckservatives...

The Pope is against Trump

The UN is against Trump

The EU is against Trump

The Bilderberg Group is against Trump

The Council on Foreign Relations is against Trump

The Trilateral Commission is against Trump

China is against Trump

Mexico is against Trump

Soros is against Trump

Koch brothers are against Trump

The whole (((AGENDA))) is against Trump

#blacklivesmatter terrorist is against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump

Hateful, racist, violent libtards are against Trump

Bonus points:

Cher says she will leave the country

Miley Cyrus says she will leave the country

Whoopi says she will leave the country

Rosie says she will leave the country

Al Sharpton says he will leave the country

Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kind of President the USA needs!!!

Trump 2016

>Sheldon Adelson on supporting Trump: 'Why not?'

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/sheldon-adelson-trump-220860

>At AIPAC, Trump Reverses 'Neutrality' on Israel

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-21/at-aipac-trump-reverses-neutrality-on-israel

>‘Dismantle the disastrous deal’: Trump tells AIPAC Iran deal is 'number one priority'

rt.com/usa/336506-trump-dismantle-disastrous-iran-deal/

Liking edward the homosexual snowden, he burned his bridge with us when he became a lefty fag enabler i hope he gets fucking hanged to be honest

>Trump's New Foreign Policy Adviser Is a Hardcore Neocon Tied to Notorious Lebanese Militia That Massacred Civilians

alternet.org/grayzone-project/trumps-new-foreign-policy-advisor-hardcore-neocon-tied-notorious-lebanese-militia

Hillary wants to overthrow bashar al-assad by supporting ISIS, she literally created ISIS with obama. The interview you linked is completely inadequate, since he wasnt a politician back then.

>Clinton is better
>Chomsky said so, faggot
>if you don't subscribe to my worldview, you're an idiot
>because Chomsky
>Chomfuckingsky

At least you're smart enough to conceal your biases long enough to make a point. LEL

>calls trump supporters retards
>entire argument consists of shitty pics

You have to go back pedro

>because Chomsky

Literally you can't refute that.

Norway has a point

>since he wasnt a politician back then.

SO WHY IS HE RUNNING TO BE A POLITICIAN FAGLORD?

What the HELL is wrong with you? Why are you supporting this creature? Do you realize the Clintons have peddled influence? They received enormous compensation for merely speaking—money they laundered via the Clinton Foundation? Do you remember when the Clintons stole furniture and souvenirs from the White House? Didn’t you see the voter fraud in Iowa? What about the suspicious deaths that surround the Clintons including Vince Foster? Don’t you remember Travelgate, her mysterious and extremely improbable fortune she made from a cattle futures bet? What about Whitewater? What about her sending goons to intimidate Bill’s sexual harassment victims. What about her defense of Bill even though he has raped women? Remember how the Clintons used the IRS to go after their enemies? Their sale of high-tech weapon secrets to China? Her lack of accomplishments in the Senate? Her egregious violation of campaign finance laws? What about her lies about being ‘poor’ and coming under sniper fire? Don't you remember Benghazi? People died because of Hillary and she didn’t give a damn. “What difference at this point does it make,” is what she callously gruffed.

Do you really believe this creature? Finally, what about her violating national security by sending out thousands of illegal emails—many of which contained top-secret info?

Now you want the hillbillly grifting criminal Clinton's back in White House? Really? Beware of getting what you want. Her corruption and criminality will breed even more of it. Except these pigs won’t go to the slaughter. YOU will.

Btfo first post, nice.

>muh fallacies
>muh principals

Keep clinging onto that shit until the barbarians are smashing down your front door.

>Keep clinging onto that shit until the barbarians are smashing down your front door.

See

Do you believe a person is born a politician?

reminder to hide and sage shill threads

He funds his own campaign for starters.

>He funds his own campaign for starters.

100 million dollars from Sheldon Adelson is self funding you stupid snownnigger?

Also, "snow*n*nigger?
I hope you're being cute.