Jen's birthday. Celebrating by jerking off to her feet. Who wants to join? Also, girls we know, FB IG FEET thread...

Jen's birthday. Celebrating by jerking off to her feet. Who wants to join? Also, girls we know, FB IG FEET thread. Include faces.

Fb feet threads are best threads.

Jerk off to her feet.sure right after I jerk off to her elbows.no to her ankles.ya ankles are sexy

on b and thinks people jerking off to feet is uncommon.

Jerking off to her ugly man-feet is uncommon though (or maybe it's not).

you a feet guy in general? i agree i dont love her feet in this picture. but shes a runner and just finished a long race. some people are into the sweaty smelly feet thing. not me though. like them a bit better here with her whore sister?

Is she a hobbit ?

fuck you and your shitty thread.

Just posted this one on the regular thread. Got some more of her feet if you guys are interested.

id love to see her feet.

funny you ask. posted by her boyfriend.

oh fuck yea. i can fap to that.

Wasn't it her birthday yesterday?

If you are into heels...

Pic didn't load properly.

technically yes. but its the weekedn you know? we can still get Jen a good birthday feet jerk.

Good old K

oh man. shes so great. where is she from again?

She's a sexy little footslut alright

gotta love the quality on this pic.

Sonia Akhtar's feet

sure is. where is she from again?

>ИCTOPИJA
yea, more please.

its not that i even think Jen has hot feet or anyting. i just know how perved out shed be knowing shes exposed to strangers like this so i love getting guys to jerk off to her feet. and even more fun for her birthday.

those are some great toes.

Serbia
Neko gleda knjigu neko stopala :P

love when she shows up in these threads. not much new though from her hey?

Yeah unfortunately not. She rarely posts at all, let alone feet

give this girl the birthday feet stroke she deserves. maybe if she gets enough nice pervy birthday greetings we can find someone to message her caps and let her know her feet are being used well for her birthday.

Thais

feet thrads been slow lately.

christines got great toes. can we see a pic of her?

When you are 15 you can jerk off to anything. Including low resolution FB pics the appear to have feet in them.

nerd feet. nice! great arches to lick.

It's pretty creepy you footfags know these girls by name and know their birthdays.
Modern day stalking I suppose.

shes not very hot. but nice toes for sure.

Wish I had more sorry

why does she look big and small at the same time

who

I've got some custom pics taken for me by some S.E.A chicks if anyone's interested?

what are sea chicks

ive jerked off to taymirs feet before. theyre great. havent seen her in a while. anything new?

South East Asian

oh. oh. yea ill pass. not into them. sorry. prefer the regular unaware amateur stuff anyways.

yes pls

i know an asian girl who was babysitting a boy and he blackmailed her to please his smelly feet fetish

These are the cringiest threads on Sup Forums

ill never understand what you faggots get out of feet

This is the first chick

Her feet. There's more.

how did he do that?

MOARRR!!!

Wife

like what did he make her do?