What's the longest album ever made???

What's the longest album ever made???
(That's fully original, no filler or constant silence or any other type of goof)

Other urls found in this thread:

bullofheaven.com/playlist-media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bull of Heaven - 210: Like a Wall in Which an Insect Lives and Gnaws

something along these lines, I was about to post this

listening to it right now, it's just low-passed brown noise with a bunch of pauses. is there more to it? does it qualify as filler?

well it's 5,7 years long

hahaha, where's the full version online, then? or is it on some one meter thick vinyl that costs like 2 cents?

It was up on his website, but the dude died and I'm not sure the site is up anymore.

guys, i said no filler or goofs, the entire album is just filler. something fully original, preferably with instruments

Any Neutral Milk Hotel album since it feels like an eternity

>He doesn't love JESUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ultimate pleb filter

Kraftwerk 3D cocks or something

Pic related is top tier and 4 CDs long.

The Bach Cantatas full set by Suzuki is far longer, something like 6 boxes, each with around 10 CDs.

Some Wagner ring cycles might also be quite long. It did take him 12 years to write it...

>Bach
>Wagner
>album

Album of recordings from those composers.

Still an album

Oh, and I forgot no live or deluxe albums - albums the the original band/artist intented, bit by bit of sound, which limits it to albums about a century or less old

>no filler or constant silence or any other type of goof

Soundtracks for the Blind is 142 minutes with no, or very little filler.

The Well Tuned Piano is pretty long

lil b based freestyle tape is like 800 songs

or 05 fuck em if that doesn't count

The Necks have some long ass albums

it's free improv tho, idk if that falls into your criteria. it is fully original

Based

Wow so long... pleb

Pic related is 4 hrs 20 min. Longest actual musical album I know of.

just listen to any ol' double album you joker

you can download it as a 192kbps mp3 file (about 4 Terabytes) from their website, so it can be considered the longest recorded album ever made even if there is no physical copy and it's just one file
They also have albums that are .swf files that you load into music player and it loops for eternity making it a neverending album.

bullofheaven.com/playlist-media

Karlheinz Stockhausen - Aus de Sieben Tagan.

7 hours of proto-EAI

7 Skies H3

>4 hrs 20min
DUDE