Sup Sup Forums any alphas on here care to give a beta some tips and tricks on first dates?

Sup Sup Forums any alphas on here care to give a beta some tips and tricks on first dates?

Haven't had been on a date since maybe freshman year of Highschool and i just scored a date with some hot druggie girl online

Help me get laid or at least blown

>pic not related

>asking for tips online
You've already failed
Go outside nigga

Be yourself. The massive faggot that you are. If she likes you, cool, if not, onto the next one.

>help me get laid or at least blown
Not really looking for emotional connection

To late to go outside, date in under an hour

Eldrazi Mimic

Wat?

You don't really know how females work do you? How the fuck do you think she's going to suck your cock or let you in her pussy if she doesn't like you.

she's horny

I'm sorry but YOU are the one who doesn't get women.

BECAUSE women are emotionally driven, being aware of the fact means that if there is any emotional investment it's most likely going to turn into a shit show for them. Women are self sustaining as well since hey news break everyone is trying to survive on this planet.

So never make it seem like a date if you just want to fuck. If you want to fuck then simply establish that the moment you start talking online or texting or whatever. If they are not receptive move on.

This is primarily the reason why I don't touch girls I work with. You are also probably going to come across women who have the same approach. But essentially if you have an eye on a girl and it doesn't work out, the two of you are going to have to see each other and relive through that awkwardness unless you're both mature enough to realise what just happened and understand it didn't work and move on.

But guys are too insecure and get their egos shattered when girls reject them, and well girls have a victim complex when they get rejected so you can't win.

OP just go on tinder, take some aesthetic pictures of your abs, or a night out, put some decent filters on it, put down a joke or two in your bio and put some pop music as your tinder anthem and just swipe. The girls you match with are girls who are down to bang, you just have to play your cards right.

And by playing your cards right I mean just keep one text responses. It can be a few sentences long but just never text more than once. Pick up a flirtatious vibe with your texting grab her snpchat snap her some abs and shirtless pics then dick pic get her wet and showing off her body and then schedule a date to fuck.

Druggie girl?

Bring her favorite drugs?

Thanks for the serious advice actually made me realize some stuff thanks user

Yea that's a given

user, legit 3 things
1) Have confidence
2) Take care of yourself
3) Don't be a bitch and not be afraid to talk to people

Isn't 1 and 3 the same thing though user?

>hot druggie girl
do drugs together, once she's high start touching her/kissing her neck. easy.

Excuse me gentlemen, since we are talking about sex and dates here, I was wondering if it is legal to fuck my pet canary in the state of Texas?

no it's not legal to fuck pets or animals. that's beastiality and degenerate and in texas the sentence is death

...Are you 100%, super duper absolutely sure? I gotta get into those tiny feathers ASAP. I NEED THIS. There has to be an exception!! HELP ME.

Good luck with that. She is just as likely to find someone more suitable once you fuck up. Horny women have options, don't forget that.

Op here, never made that statement someone else did

how do I let girls on tinder know I wanna fuck without being stupid about it?

>Be yourself
Are you telling him to stay a beta to get a gf?

Just fake confidence user. Eventually you'll get it naturally or die a virgin

by that I mean telling them in a way that won't end in no reply

Approach women?
That’s how I get laid

Nigger, I ain't reading all that shit. I have had tons of women. I'm an alpha and my name is literally CHAD. I have looks, personality and I know how to make girls laugh. If you can make girls laugh, you're already droppin those panties. I say be yourself cuz that's what I do. But obviously some of you faggots piss yourselves at the site of the opposite sex... lmao fam shit's kek tbh

Turn the attention towards her. Make her feel special. Ask enough questions to keep her interested in answering, but make sure they're normal questions that you'd ask anyone else. Here are some examples: How was your day today? What's your favorite color? Where are you from? Where does your family's heritage stem from? What do you like to do in your free time? Where's your favorite place to eat out?

That's what I advise. Also, another thing is, be witty and polite. Manners go a long way.
One last thing: Always be a gentlemen, but never too much so. Don't stand up for her if she doesn't want you to or didn't ask.