Going to prison for using my Mum's Oyster card. AMA

Going to prison for using my Mum's Oyster card. AMA

why the fuck are you going to prison for using your mum's oyster card?

What yhe fuck is an oyster card?

Unless, M8, you used your "Mum's" Oyster Card to cut some nigger's throat on the Bakerloo line then I can't see how that is possible....

I swear on me nans life it's cos you ain't got an oyster card license init?

Move to France and get a Navigo...and kill people there with your Oyster card failure.

So did you cut some guys throat or what? cmon man.

Being faggot aint illegal, dumbass op

Nice b8

Nope. Just used it.

It was a discount one that looked identical to every other oyster card. My mum, who counts as disabled, lent me the card out of goodwill one day because I couldn't find mine for work. I go home by bus, Oyster card gets scanned by officer, it all goes downhill from there.....

So the OP should say

>"Used an oyster card designed for giving disabled people discounts when I'm not disabled" AMA

you didn't just get a fine?

If you go to jail it's because you're a faggot that blew it out off proportion. They could see your name with other ID compared to your mother's last name. You should of just said they were sitting next to each other and you accidentally grabbed it sorry I'm a fucking idiot I'll pay the fine and not lose my shit in the future.

It looked EXACTLY the same as a normal oyster card. How was I meant to tell the difference?

Listen cunt, I swear on my mum that I'm going to deck you in mate. Cunt don't lie on 4chin.

can i go to jail for using my moms debit card then?

I did. £450. Though I only had two weeks to pay it off and since I have no money due to paying for my mum's bills recently....

If your mum is disabled and has a disabled oyster card, why does she need help to pay bills? Surely she gets help from the government?

not paying ur bills for u matey

It's personal....

It's anonymous forum retard, delete your thread or share your story

What the hell is this "Oyster Card"?

bongistanis must carry a card to prove they have paid the oyster fee each year, similar to how they must register and pay for licenses for all televisions and metal spoons they own

its like a perma-ticket for trains in London that you continue to pay for as you use it