Prime Dwight

are you retarded

Elaborate

They are both hall of fame Centers.

How can you compare the two, Yao was so much better

No they are not

OP apparently wants to fuck one of them

Yes, they are.

You're either on Crack or a laker fan. Dwight is one of the best defensive centers of all time. Also he made it to the finals, yao never did that.

Yao uninjured was about 180% better than Howard.

>inb4 newfags forget dwight used to be a top 5 player and carried the fucking magic to the finals

Dwight was the best center for like five years.

that doesn't mean much
I could grab a basketball and shoot the ball a bit at a local school and that'd give me a 20% chance of making the basketball hall of fame
everybody gets in

Yao, easily. Even with all the injuries, he brought a huge Asian following to the Rockets that's there even to this day, did more for the Houston community (not that Dwight didn't do anything for Orlando, but Yao went above and beyond) and isn't a locker room cancer.

Yao also had an actual post game, instead of juke, spin and lose the ball aka Dwight's signature move.

If I could get Dwight to commit to not getting post touches and just focus on crashing offensive boards and altering shots, I'd take him no question. But his ego is too big, even Steve Nash hated this guy.

Solid points, user.

left

>post games in 2017

Fuck the losers who hated watching Shaw and The Dream dunk their nuts in people's faces and spin people the fuck around like idiots.

Even though he is a whiny faggot, Howard.

yao destroyed dwight every single time they went head to head

that was prime dwight too

yao single handily beat the lakers by himself at staples in the west semis that year

they probably win that series if yao doesn't get hurt

howard did jack shit against the same lakers in the finals and got BTFO by gasoft and andrew bynum with one good knee

he got swept in 5

making it to the finals in the east is nothing

Howard's done a lot more of that in Atlanta, though. Less points and more rebounds and higher TS%.

left.

Dwight because he can actually stay healthy. Also better defender and rebounder and more athletic.

>swept
>in 5
>nine game series