Post pics of your depressing single guy dinner

Post pics of your depressing single guy dinner

Bonus points if you cried whilst eating

looks nutritious.

It looks tasty to me better than the garbage I eat. usually those two for two dollar bags of candy’s at lower quality gas stations

that looks delicious as fuck man, why sharing with an autistic female??

beef stew and dumplings, what's not to like?

Can't go wrong with stew and dumplings!
I had pic related.
The spiciest ready meal curry in the UK.
And it was fucking hot, a real face melter.

The way it appears to be trying to escape from the sides of the tub is disturbing me

Fuck you, that looks good as hell.

Here's mine

Man, I am jealous

No picture but I got sushi and hanged out with some friends. Would have been nice to have someone special to eat with but the girl I am (Or was atleast, long story) dating is vegetarian so Sushi is off her menu.

Definitely would enjoy eating/10

I've eaten much blander stuff

I had tom yum soup and chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce for dinner

im not single though so that's maybe why my dinner isn't depressing as that watery af stew

I shook it up a fair bit before taking this picture because I wanted to see how many whole chilli peppers were in there.

Trust me, it was amazing for a ready made meal.
It was tasty, but it was also fucking insanely spicy, and this is coming from someone who's a seasoned heat fiend.

>white
>british
>thinks he can take heat

the indian guy at my local cant eat anything hotter than a jalfrezi

>Be poo in loo
>White man eats special runny hot poo making rice
>This makes me mad
>REEEEEEEEEE WHITE PEOPLEE

lmao the only people worse than whites are whites who want to be brown

Love me some mexican food with a craft beer

Better picture of food in pan

got some chicken soup, not my favourite but looks healthy

>wanting to be indian

Nobody wants to be brown not even brown people

poo on the street

bet your wife can't make this

oh wait you don't have a wife because white women are batshit crazy

Mom made me some tendies

Next time please take a picture BEFORE you eat it and throw it back up in the pan.

Ok I'm jelly of your tiki masala and naan but that's it
>blaming women for us all being ugly
You fit right in here

do i win?

That's a heart attack at 35.

I'm one of "those guys".
I add pic related (800,000 scoviles) to most meals.
At my local curry place they think I'm mental because every single time I order a vindaloo or a phaal I ask them to make it hotter than before.
I've got a weird sadistic thing where I'm not satisfied if I'm not in complete agony eating hot food.

>Nobody, nowhere, ever

Even fucking poos wish they weren't

No, but I can. Sorry I'm white and I love curry. And I'm not talking Korma or fucking Tika. We're talking Rogans, Jalfrezi etc.

turned 37 on halloween, healthy as a horse.

im a proud street shitter thank you very much

>Rogans, Jalfrezi
so white people curry

>not processed food
>not disposable dinnerware

learn2depressingbachelormeal

do brits actually eat this or is it just a joke? it looks like diarrhea.

He posts this thread a lot you filthy casuals. Sometimes he uses a picture of a nice steak dinner. It's just a "post good food" thread, basically.

>Muh curry elitism

Jesus Christ. I guess you Indians have nothing else to be proud of really I guess, so your food is all that you can praise.

>expensive mouse
>shit tier food

at least you've got your priorities right user

well im married with a 1 yr old and another another baby due in 6 weeks, and my wife is an absolute cunt but i won't leave her bc of the kids, and won't cheat on her either, and im more or less as lonely as i was as a single guy, perhaps more bc at least as a single guy you got options, even hookers, but im stuck with this misery so enjoy your 1st world problems (tasty single-guy food)

what the fuck is that shit?

Oh wow. I've eaten balut before but it was less developed than that, and I just bit into the egg so I didn't have to take too long a look at it. I'm not sure I could do it that way presented out of the shell in all it's full glory. With all of that said, this honestly tastes considerably better than it looks.

it's ok bro you can let the feels out now you've accepted your curries are substandard trash and white people cant take heat

curry so good they'd come all the way to england to make it

Vodka and Pizza.

all curry is shit tier unless it's murg makhani
>britfag here and half the "curries" you eat at "your local" aren't real curries you fucking mongs.

>what you eat affects your health
1942 called, they want their science back.

trying to be indian, just call it butter chicken like the rest of you white people

It's okay. I'd feel angry if I were Indian too.

>Be Indian.
>Wake up and begin morning prayers
>Thank you sleep god
>Thank you bed god
>Thank you matressgod
>Prayers interrupted by construction work
>"Ooh, it seems the council has decided to dig up the road for another shitting street."
>"I think I'll go to the beach"
>"Only 300 million people here today, not very busy."
>Proceeds to die of inhaling BO and shit.

I may be white but i've travelled the world and eaten curry on almost every continent silly phaggot

butter chicken is for fat council estate women

so fat fucks are fat just because muh genetics?

your marriage dead 1 year after first kid? Man your life is fucked and will be for the next 20 years. Why not at least get some pussy on the side?

better to be white than be indian and literally smell like a mixture of curry, BO, and a dumpster fire 24 hours a day

im a naturalised brit, well scot because english and welsh people are subhuman

im enjoying my big paycheck (SAP consultant) and the queens nhs btw, your toilets are a bit shitty though

I eat the real stuff tho m8 not that packet shit and not the shit they sell in curry houses non of which is authentic. I've ate the real shit in India pal, the good stuff not this white washed shite

THe only depressing thing is your skewed table.

Is that an Irish stew? Looks good

most likely has to do with a lack of exorcise, i don't have very healthy eating habits but i'm always on my feet with a job that requires physical labor and i work out a bit, simply put you can eat what you want as long as you burn off the calories and have a salad every once in a while.

Wow, looks great, did you make that?

Prepare your anus

My Indian food is delivered by a nice black man so you know its legit

>implying one anecdote is equivalent to statistically significant sample sizes

Everyone wants to be white that's why all races hate us..

This is fucking inedible, I got one when they were introduced at £1.50, threw £1.40 away, stupid hot.

irish stew isn't brown, it's grey

Do you usually eat abortions with avocado

what is your point here?

>Everyone wants to be white that's why all races hate us..
This. We literally built the modern world.

That looks super good bro. My dinner so far has been pistachios and dried cranberries.

Trust me no one wants to be a shit skin being white is awesome

yeah sure, i want to be an unhealthy grey dumbass who smells like off milk and is statistically more likely to rape children, be cuckolded and murder than any other race

an important message from s4s

Make sure it's Indian and not some muslim halal filth, halal meat isn't fit for a dog.

irish stew is translucent. i wish i could get decent stew here

>"we"

wait how the fuck did dinner discussion turn into more racebait bullshit? Y'all need to go the fuck back to your containment board.

I only eat silly shape pasta because the noodles catch all the sauce.

You try telling my great aunt philomena that, she'll knock your teeth right in

True. Skin whitening products are one of the biggest sellers in all brown countries.

For me it's got to be the mcchicken

Nigger detected.

>non-white subhuman detected

kek, stay mad :D

fuck off, cu/ck/

penne works too, fills up like a little pasta torpedo

can't help but notice there's no Indians in that picture LUL

>points out Whites built the entire modern world
>shitskin gets triggered
Every. Fucking. Time.

Yummm tuna patties

Bite it just right and shoot that hot tomato load into the back of your throat. I cant eat penne without masturbating

I've never seen it before sorry I'm not a loser who spends his life on Sup Forums

well be proud buddy, you deserve it

food is nice

also known as fish cakes

but shittier

Niggers are folks who have a superiority complex and demand special treatment despite acting like fools and not having any individual accomplishments.

We do.
It looks like shit for sure, but it's fucking tasty.
Us Brits are notorious for loving our curries, and I'm no exception.

Weirdly I don't get curry shits anymore.
I've eaten that much hot food that my arse seems to tolerate the heat with little hassle.

Nahh it's just right!