ITT: Groups where the frontman/frontwoman is the worst member

ITT: Groups where the frontman/frontwoman is the worst member

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sygViAGAUS8
youtube.com/watch?v=IArxakPsPE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'll always hate that cunt for ruining Mr. Bungle regardless of how shitty a vocalist and lyricist he is

>Flea's god tier facial bone structure

why have I never noticed this?

>tumblr
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

R
R
R
R
R
E

E
E
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E
E
E

E
E
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
E
E
E
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gay

this
good riddance

Creed

if motley crue actually had a frontman like their one off 90s album, they'd be tolerable

youtube.com/watch?v=sygViAGAUS8

gotta give credit where credit's due

G&R

The Who

How did he ruin them? Didn't he just not allow them to play a festival or something?

>hair metal band's 90s albums

Fucking hilarious stuff. It's great how a lot of them tried to sound like Alice In Chains or Soundgarden.

Joy Division would be just another run of the mill Post Punk without Ian's cryptic lyrics and vocals so fuck you

This by far.

Mr Bungle sucked tho

These guys, definitely. Wes Borland is actually a damn good guitarist, but thanks to the sheer unrelenting garbage of Durst's voice and lyrics, the whole band is a complete joke.

Obligatory. Roth is so bad.

Look at your picture, they're all jokes. Who the fuck even is that dude in a mask?

Forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=IArxakPsPE0

Not just a festival, he didn't allow them to play multiple festivals that would have been the biggest in Mr. Bungle's history, and pushed back the release date of California so that rhcp could release Californication.
Patton himself claimed that Kiedis ruined Mr. Bungle's career, and Trevor Dunn remarked "It really screwed us up. It screwed up my life in a personal way."

no you suck

EGG XD
*raises spork*

This isn't that bad or anything. Just sounds pretty standard for isolated vocals honestly. I was never a Van Halen fan, but Roth was one hell of a performer. Fucking awful now, but in his prime, a really strong frontman.

He probably hotlinked it through google images dude

I agree Nico is terrible

>Wes Borland is actually a damn good guitarist, but thanks to the sheer unrelenting garbage of Durst's voice and lyrics

You have that backwards.

Dream Theater no doubt

>Gaahl era Gorgoroth
>Maniac era Mayhem
>Megadeth
Also this:

I have a feeling RHCP wouldn't have been as popular if it weren't for Kiedis