Listening to xxxtentacion unironically

>listening to xxxtentacion unironically

does anyone actually like this guy? like seriously, his music is shit-tier cloud rap and the dude wanted to fuck his ex with a BBQ fork, the fuck

The minecraft parodies were funny for a bit.

Could watch the video of him getting knocked the fuck out on repeat all day

Why?

hes hype af

Some "people" here have convinced themselves that meme music like cloud rap, vaporwave, and k-pop are real forms of music. Whites are so far gone.

Because he's a little bitch.

they're all music

>waaaahhh separate the music from the artist plebs
>waaahh he does some weird creepy shit with his gf dont listen to his music guys

fuck u Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is one person
stop posting

its not? i thought it was some guy named fatano or something? shit.

It comes off a little disingenuous when your music revolves around mental illness
and then it turns out you have been emotionally abusing someone "close" to you.
Sort of makes the music lose it's edge.

not really
majority of ppl like him have been mentally abused by somebody else. and end up doing it to somebody else
the cycle continues.

And that justifies it?
You want to support an artist who did the things he did?
I'm all for removing the artist from the art, but this man really did some fucking horrendous shit.

I liked one of his songs. I can't remember what it was, but it had a really distorted beat. I didn't dig the same fucking sad anime aesthetic that every other Internet artist uses.

>You want to support an artist who did the things he did?
i like some of his songs? not like im buying his music or going to his shows. so hardly any support at all besides it being good music to lift too when i want to hit a PR.

>I'm all for removing the artist from the art, but this man really did some fucking horrendous shit.
well thats how you handle life. nothing wrong with that. stop talking about him and support an artist you do like. not worth it in life to focus on the negative.

this guy is a fucking nigger and Jews push him and his music into society to destroy us. The evil jew rated his albums high. The evil Jew made his album reach number 2 on the billboard (plus all the niggers who bought it). His music is literal poor nigger sound cloud tier.

Lies! All lies!

Cool. You have such profound views, thanks for sharing. This board is so much better because of individuals who are enlightened as you

If he DID beat his girlfriend, he's a hypocrite bitch for claiming online that he didn't.

If he DIDN'T beat his girlfriend, he's a hypocrite bitch for bragging about being violent even though he isn't.

retweet

If Tay-K DID murder and rob people, he's a stupid ignorant criminal that deserves jail time

If Tay-K DID NOT murder and rob people, he's a pussy who's not about that fucking life

Welcome to rap music, you're hated either way.