There's nothing wrong with making America great again

There's nothing wrong with making America great again

Start by not voting for the
Greedy
Old
Pedos

Last time I saw it was the liberals and dems in hollywood molesting little kids. Check yourself again there champ

nothing hapend so far ... usual bullshiting and the president like a puppet can not change anything

They changed the attitude of North Korea and China

How many of those have the Democratic party supporters voted into office? Last I checked the left has dumped Spacey, Loiuis, and Weinstein. Might want to quality check your side of the aisle first.
Hastert, Moore, Trump, etc...

Trump rolled over for China like the pathetic beta cuck he always has been.

Except that it never wasn't great.

>implying the two are mutually exclusive and that all powerful old men don't have a tendency towards exploitative behavior

No, you'll see that China rolled over for him. Look again

That hypocrite is kissing ass with what he recently called “Currency Manipulators” China ring a bell? And, why does his Christian Fundy base accept him kissing Saudi Arabia’s ass?

Worst president ever!

He's getting foreign governments to do what we want them to do. This is a good thing, don't trash it. Let the negotiator do his thing

Goal =/ Methodology

How you go about things matters.

When was it last great?!

LOL
Trump 2016:
>We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country, and that’s what they’re doing. It’s the greatest theft in the history of the world

Trump YESTERDAY:
>who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for the benefit of its citizens? I give China great credit.

America no longer cares about human rights, or intellectual property, or even the trade deficit. MAGA means giving an orange idiot a huge tax cut by screwing over every US citizen.

You sellout motherfucker. He’s doing whatever it takes to pad his pockets.

Why does making America great again seem to be the same as "Make America Isolated Again". Trump and his followers seemed to believe if the US went out and began kicking up a shitstorm throwing fits about everything, everyone would kowtow. Trump seems to think if he rips up international deals, that's it. No, it isn't it. What's it is that everyone just goes forward and ignores the US. Soon the US will be the only nation on Earth not in the Paris climate agreement. TPP went ahead without the US, giving other countries a plus instead of America and giving up Americas right to negotiate at the table. Trump thought he could just end the Iran deal as well but surprise surprise, it's still going to keep happening, just without the US, and the US will have no future say on the issue.

I'd say within 10 years the US will be a mid to low tier importance nation directly under another more powerful nations sphere of influence. The US is no longer a leader.

Roy moore says hello.

Remember:" Liberals arrest their sexual predators. Conservatives elect their sexual predators to office.

>again
Yeah, right.

OMG! He's in … Messico!

Mike Tyson endorsed.

I'd like to note this narcissistic world view is also what fucked Britain, which was falsely lead to believe that when it left the EU, the EU would just kowtow to their demands because "The UK is so important." No, turns out the UK is gonna get fucked hard because the world can indeed move on without them.

Explain exactly what is meant by "making America great again?"

honestly, I'd love to know.
Exactly what year was America "great"? and why?

What attitude? What are you taking about?

wasnt the uk as far as eu countries go pretty independan?

damn do you speak english ...
what does great mean???

if thats to difficult for you then just stop posting
you are worthless ....

but pa ... how do i learn to be smart???
johnny ... stfu

No one can stump the trump.

They had access to the EU market, the largest market in the world. They assumed they'd be able to leave, keep this free access and also not have any of the requirements of an EU member. They expected to have their cake and eat it too.

You saying america isn't great already?

Get the fuck out OP!

Africa is steamrolling into becoming a really huge economy if current trends keep up, so maybe the uk can follow the chinese's lead and throw their lot with Africa.

america got rekt by the democrats like every city and state they ran so we want to be the economic power house we once were and get the working class jobs instead of sitting on their ass leaching off welfare.

>be the economic power house we once were
if you are talking about the properity of the 1950s
that was a time were their was a virtual income cap.

>leaching off welfare
Like the red states do from the blue states?

we got fucked over and not as great as we used to be, deal with it, obama shat on america and trump is making it great again.

Lets do this! Make America great again.

You know who Lázaro Cárdenas was?

Relatively yeah. The UK got away with keeping its own currency and doing all the border checks for illegals in France, saving us a lot of time and money. We had it so fucking good, not perfect but we'd have been in a damn better position to negotiate better terms had we just stayed in. Now we're so, so fucked. Jobs are already drying up and the public is more divided than ever.

We all see what we want to see.

does Scotland have the option of breaking away?

Yes.

i'm not talking about houses from the 1950's and if you don't know they got fucked by the imcome cap and i'm talking after the great depression we did great and then nixion fucked us by getting to chummy with red china and the clintons made it worse by selling red china private buisnesses secrets and trashing the white house and stealing from the white house after their term was up and the TPP fucked us harder than we ever got fucked (thanks obama) so we need places like pittsburge to become industrius again and the only way to do that is under a republican because the dems got lazy and money hungery after JFK(counting LBJ under JFK as he served out the rest of JFK's term).

i think you meant "Don Porfirio Diaz"

Trump murdered an eight-year-old US citizen during the first week of his "victorious reign". MAGA!

the blue states got that way because they were red states and then swapped when they got rich and vice versa for poor states, do your research please.

Technically yes, if that happens even more money will be pumped out of England, thus forcing me to move to London for any hope of finding real graduate work.

Its getting really bad here. The right are convinced this is the path we need to head down and the left are praying for a second referendum that will never happen. Half the media is shilling the conservative governments message that everything is just fine and dandy and the other half are also clinging onto hope that it will be stopped, while also resigning themselves to the fact it won't happen. Its a similar story to America - the population is so split down the middle bickering about what the problems are that the government is just holding onto power and throwing us further into the shit hole with sheer negligence and incompetence.

you forgot to mention how the media portrays him as because that's where the rest of the world get's their portail of trump and only the eglish speaking countries can look at independant scources about if trump is really a certain way.

Eurotrash hate this guy because he is giving it to them up the ass.

>Its a similar story to America
not really, we are doing fine,
we elected a buffoon, but congress is not dumb enough to just let him have his way so they gridlocked things to stay the same, which is fine for the moment
theres political drama, but not really anything that effects the average person.

>Technically yes, if that happens even more money will be pumped out of England,
well you guys dug yourselves into your own hole, scotland wanted to stay in the eu

Building coal mines, giving tax cuts to the rich who don't pay their full amount anyway, putting bible fanatics and corporate whores into top tier positions, ruining public education, promoting paranoia and anti-intellectualism, make the presidency a hollowed office full of little more than catch phrases and immature tweets, create a cult of personality very fascist in nature, and not really getting much else done in the mean time.

>Building coal mines,
I dont get that part, coal mines are being killed by the free market,
gas is just better.

>how the media portrays him
whaaaaaaaah
Trump already had a notorious reputation between he ran for president. If his voters were honest and just said they wanted a republican to do republican-y things in office, that's at least fair. But no, an orange douchebag gave you a wink, a smile, and a phrase to chant monotonously.

and obama murdered a bunch of american citizens, and?

It's been a tired republican talking point for decades, appealing to the poor fucks in West Virginia and the like. Oooo wow, 30,000 jobs, when there's literally millions in other energy resources.

so your saying CNN and MSNBC cutting him off as he makes sense of what he says, cutting of fair critics of him that praise him when he does something smart and good, twisting his words and facts around to fit their narritive has nothing to do with how the world see's him and how the sheep like you see him?