Have you ever been in a fight?

Have you ever been in a fight?

Post your fight stories ITT.

No.
I've had the shit kicked out of me a couple of times though.
Never been in a 1 on 1, just had like 10 older dudes kick my ass a couple of times.
I'm lucky, I've got the gift of the gab... most times I've been in a fight situation I've managed to talk my way out of it by using reason and logic.

>be teen back in school
>classmate acts like an ass, act like an ass back
>throw insults at each other, shove each other
>start taking swings and get into a fight
>both of us punch clumsily, kick equally clumsily
>completely fail to actually hurt each other
>teacher shows up and puts a stop to it nonetheless
>afterwards we agree that was dumb and make peace

Not since I was a child, only niggers and stupid fucks get into fights

i'd rather talk about and/or see em fuggen. which they did right afterwards im "presuming"

Sometimes a fight is needed to settle things.

>get drunk with friends
>"hey man you wanna fight?"
>go to back yard, get thrown down on my head nearly breaking my neck
>retaliate by throwing friend into a large tree, cutting his back somewhat badly
>we go back to drinking

This completely.
There's no need to fight at all unless you're a primative asshole that lacks the basic brain function to walk away or not get into those situations in the first place.

Ever wonder why all boxers/MMA fighters are all THICK AS FUCKING FUCK?
Because only dumb cunts fight.

b8

trained boxing when i was younger, so yea ive been in a fight

>Be me
>13yo
>A kid without parents at my school used to be my bully
>Practice box for a few months
>challenge him to fight before school
>He didn't even know how to fight, didn't know how to stand or even how to punch
>Break his nose in like the first 5 seconds and then kicked him on the ground like 4 times
And that's all kids, remember, learn how to fight

Bouncer was being a dick. Felt up two of our gf's on the way in the door and tried dropping his arm behind them to keep us out. I shoved him, he swung at my friend, who grabbed him, pulled him in and over, and we kicked the shit out of him & got beat the fuck up by his fat buddies. At least he didn't get back up, the tubby bitch. We ran in, grabbed the girls and out the front with everybody else. Somehow in the scuffle one of his goons took a knife in his side.

Just because you're fat doesn't mean you go around bein a tough guy.

>At a sleepover
>"Friend" nobody really likes is being annoying while I'm playing xbox while sitting on the ground
>Starts kicking me repeatedly cause I said a band he likes is garbage
>Tell him to fuck off
>He kicks me harder
>Tell him to fuck off again, much more seriously
>He kicks me really fucking hard
>I gray out and punch the fuck out of him until he falls over crying like a little faggot
>He runs out of the house, mind you it's winter and 3 AM
>He comes back in eventually and sits quietly until morning

ITT: mentally inept, toxic masculine idiots concerned with fights...

Mature, grow up, and evolve.

Intelligence > muh i gotta prove muh manliness via a fight and muh strength

hurrrrrr

So you're the one who shoved him and instigated the fight for no good reason, yet he's the tough guy.

*tips fedora

>for no good reason
The bouncer felt up their girls

>no good reason
Keep living that cucklife, bitch

Confucius say... "knowledge is power... but power is power, too"

more like just got my ass kicked but still

>be me at old house in ghetto
>niggers having party next door
>my roomate is PISSED that he didnt invite us
>me and him are both piss drunk, off xanax, norcos, and had been doing whip-its all day
>decide to start ripping down neighbors fence, while yelling racial slurs
>roomate throws dumpster at porch full of niggers (nigs are slow to react, as they are slightly more hesitant to go after crazy white racists than many might believe)
>end up stumbling my way to porch, pick fight with biggest fucking monkey there
>walk up steps, make my way to front door, all while pushing mongo ape man
>he clocks me in my jaw, picks me up by my shirt, and throws me head first down steps
>i land on my fucking face
>road rash all over face, chipped tooth, swollen jaw/mouth
>tfw i have to meet my qt gf's dad the next day for the first time at thanksgiving dinner

>selective memory
I said the reason right up front.

Reminds me of my friend. He was drunk wrestling with another guy in his backyard. Ended up falling on his elbow and bent it completely the opposite way. Almost had to amputate it was so bad. He's better now, but still has limited strength and mobility with the elbow.

What is ''felt up''? Did he straight up molest them in the middle of the street? I think you're over-exaggerating things to justify what you did. I'm sure you were drunk too.

>I've got the gift of the gab

Wtf......are you some 40 yr old Jewish cat lady?

woah, sounds like you deserved that shit

total bait, faggots that wanna fight don't listen to words

sometimes self defense is necessary, you ccant run from everything.

>walk through city center with friend
>friend is undercover badass, looks like a normie
>4 sandniggers approach
>can I see your phone?
>lolno.png
>get pushed
>push back
>sandniggers start chimping out in that way only sandniggers can, including high pitched yelling of sorts
>friend puts one of them to sleep with one punch
>I start throwing fists at the guy who pushed me
>honestly can't fight for shit but he seems too scared to fight back
>bruise my knuckles on his chin
>they run away, leaving their friend asleep on the sidewalk
>we laugh victoriously and continue our journey
>been telling this story for years now

Dude straight up sucker punched him at the start. pussy fight posted by a pussy.

i absolutely did. felt so fucking retarded.

Are you a yuropoor?

indeed

>masculine

Girls fight too

>Standing nose to nose obviously posturing for physical altercation.
>sucker punch

What the fuck does he have to do? Give him a notarized letter of intent before he swings? Fuck you faggot

Not bait at all.
I'm great at manipulating people.
Why is it so hard to believe someone can talk their way out of a hostile situation?

Nigga learn how to follow a thread.
And learn when it is appropriate and worth a few hits to stop a bouncer shoving his hand up girls crotches.

a couple

first proper fight was with a fat paki in school who thought he was a smartass, kicked the shit out of him so naturally he got backup and jumped me a few days later

when i was on the ground he kicked me right on the arsehole, i felt violated

Agreed. Not a sucker punch.

I'm making fun of you for using the phrase "gift of gab" you faggot. Only old Jewish women use that phrase.

haha beat me to it
from my personal experience never let any cunt get within striking range or will happen to you

You dishonor your ancestors beta.

That's what my G26 – my daily carry pistol – is for.

Fighting and risking injury < outsmart suspect attempting to assault me by shooting his dumb ass

In my state, I can legally use my gun to prevent serious bodily injury, which, by the way, includes assault by animalistic humans.

>Give him a notarized letter of intent before he swings?

man that dude on the left is beyond shitty at fighting
>hands up guarding nothing
>that ridiculous irish boxing rotation of the fists
he doesn't even try wtf.

So your girls were molested by the bouncer, didn't react negatively, and went into the club not even noticing that you guys didn't immediately follow.

Not as near as much as men.

>'city center'
>sand niggers
i would assume so

haha, I love the slomo ending. that jab to drop his terrible guard is great.

you don't need a gun to defend yourself again an unarmed assailant, a tazer, baton, extendo etc would do

That chub dude probably fucked both those fine ass bitches that night

this is a valid point
but for the sake of entertainment i can let it slide

def a sucker punch, a spergy one at
like he didn't get his tendies today

I've probably lost more than I've won... I fought a 6'4" (I'm 5'11") nigger once who just kept saying "ain't no karate in here, nigga" while we were grappling. He must have said it a hundred times, and I don't even know karate.

Fuck off with your gay bait

I don't care what you think I need to defend myself with.

Just when I was a kid.
I'm not a monkey

>escalating a punch-up into a shootout
Natural selection at its finest.

I remember this one time at summer camp, I was about 12 and a kid kept pouring water on me. I asked him to stop. He did not. I had been watching king fu panda recently and I backhanded that bitch with my full might. Kid got sent home next day for staring a fight.

kek

All the time in the military. At least once a month one of my buddies would get drunk and start a fight with some guys in another unit. The rule is if your buddies get in a fight, you fight, or be ostracized as a coward. It was incredibly stupid and over stupid things. if I could have I would have walked away and let my drunk asshole friend get his ass kicked.

When I was in elementary I punched this Armenian kid in the eye. He had been riding me the whole year. I was actually leaving the room because I don't like confrontation but he followed behind me taunting me and I wheeled around at the door and swung. He went down and I left, probably ran away like a wimp. Got hauled into the principals when they found me in the recess yard. That was the end of my victories.

Then in HS this really tall chad guy pushed me into a snow bank and later the year, grabbed my shoulder and blasted me right in the solar plexus. The feeling of being unable to breathe really sucks.

I basically just avoided any sort of confrontation after that. I try to descalate and walk away from physical confrontations.

yeah, never since I cant fight for shit. I'd like to learn how to fight but Im skinny af and tall. Wonder how long it takes to beat the shit out at 1v1 though

After months of getting picked on as the nerd in class, I started picking on the retarded kid in our school, hoping everyone would notice there was somebody lower in the hierarchy than me, and when it didn't seem to be working and I got beat up, I beat him up.

It took me years to start to understand why my master plan didn't work out. I grew up in the country, alone and without a TV, and my parents version of raising a child was "children should be seen and not heard", so I had zero exposure to social norms, and pretty much raised myself by watching animals, failing to develop socially & sexually.

Explains why I spend all day here, and looking at loli's.

Quick question: Who says "punch-up"?

I got sucker punched by a nigger in my own house once. Threw a house party. Only invited a few people. Everyone invited someone else. Next thing I know there's 50 people there. Nigger who should have graduated like 3 years ago shows up with 2 friends. One of them barfs on my floor. Tell them to leave. Turn to open front door for them. Get blasted in the face. KOd. They run. Friends chase them. Brawl outside. Cops come. Fucking disaster

english people

>Kung Fu Panda
>12

Are you even old enough to be here?

Lots of fights growing up. Only 5'7 and used to be skinny. But always top in sports. Older guys tried to bully me alot. My bad temper never let them. First day of 7th grade, a 9th grader (15 years here), punched my stomach for not giving him my seat. When i could breathe again i knocked 2 of his teeth out.

Another guy tried to fight me. Kicked his ass. Tried to spit on me.. showed a fistful of gravel in his mouth and told him to try spitting again.

got another one for ya
still kinda got my ass kicked but still

>be me at old apartment (in ghetto)(gone sexual)
>wake up after long night of drinking
>friend (whos apartment it is) is on my ass about how i acted the previous night the second i wake up on the floor of the living room
>i tell him to chill out, go to get some tylenol and take a shit, all the while he wont shut the fuck up about how loud i was, how i was flirting with his girlfriend etc etc.
>starts yelling about he's not gonna pay me back money he owes me, how im a faggot etc.
>tell him if he doesn't shut the fuck up, im going to take my shit out of the apartment, come back in, and beat his ass
>he goes in harder
>okmotherfucker.png
>i grab my guitar and my backpack and set it in the hall, come back in the house and start whoopin his ass. knock his glasses off, fuck up his nose bla bla bla
>didnt realize that he had the police baton that i sold him the night before in the couch cushin next to him (i had stolen it out of a cops car that lived down the street)
>he whips that bitch out and beats the shit out of me
>defeated, i retreat.
i think drinking is my problem. and being a peice of shit

That's what you get for allowing nigger inside the house. Lesson learned.

That movie came out 7 years ago retard, do some fucking math

protip: it's 12 + 7 if you have trouble with wurd problums

some scronny nigger tried to shit talk my gf back in hs, so I kicked the shit out of him.

That was about it

That's fairly impressive actually.

I couldn't help mine, because I was locked up with him. I never threw a house party because I knew niggers would somehow worm their way in.

>Dude straight up sucker punched him at the start. pussy fight posted by a pussy.

The thick dude did it right: a fight was about to start and he hit first, hit hard, and kept hitting.

If shit's about to go down either de-escalate or get swinging.

If you want to learn how to fight, stay away from make-believe fighting like karate or kung-fu. Stick with actually fighting like wrestling, boxing, mma, bjj, etc.

ftfy

> be me 15 Y/O
> in music class a faggot been insulting me for 30 minutes
>then he say something about my mother(she was dead for like 3 or 4 years with cancer in that time)
> been practicing shaoling kung fu(with a real shaolin disciple)
> i've patience but when he's had said something about my mother was a bitch or something like that
> i stand up from the chair then starting hittting him multiple punches.
> one of my friends tried to stop me, he grabbed me from behind.
> i kneel down(with a mabu), then i nudge him
> keep puching him then i notice that his face, body got fucked and the faggot leaned down
> a lot of ppl said that was amazing and i've done a good job, probably the best day of my life
> the headmaster of the school defended me saying that was "justice" or something like that, btw the faggot was a bad student so thats whgy i got a lot of points.

Looks like you got me there, junior.

What the fuck kind of move was that? I've never seen anything like this before.

Probably would have taken me by surprise if he did that to me in a fight.

reminder that sucker punching isn't winning a fight.

>music class
lul

yeah it is

I live in Europe. Back in the day in school, I've been provoked by some turk guy in science class. I was just focused on the material and he was obviously bored. Anyway, he starts to pick up on people and he was the kind of guy who always had a big mouth. I was just plain annoyed and told him to shut the fuck up and he should pay attention to class. Mr Turk didn't like it too much. He tried to spit at me but I dodged. Told him if he got a problem with me he should wait until the big break.
Suprise suprise he came with 4 other turk guys from his class and told me "Now you don't have such a big mouth anymore, eh?" while I was talking to this girl from my class because of the homework. Told him to "shut up potato nose" because fuck, he had a big nose. Suddenly he ran into me with a kick, I dodged and had him on this throat against the wall. Suddenly his mates are coming but like in a flash I dodged like literally every kick and punch and beat them up. 1vs5. I don't know up to this day how I did that. Maybe it was just good reflexes and being calm headed, I dunno. It was all in a flash. Anyway, they ran away after all of them were on the ground. Next day the guy apologized to me - never expected that. Since that day he or anyone else trashtalked me anymore. I really thought these five fuckers would trash me good back then.

Been years and I've never been in a fight again.

fucking practiced ... look how he turns his left leg

watch how is body actually doesnt make a full turn ... you should throw out your shoulder with a move like that if you dont have your body syncd with your arm

especially with the power he generated.

and he doesnt even follow through , he snaps back, this guy must have a monster set of shoulder blade/ forearm muscles ( to stiffen the wrist and swing his hand like a rock on a string) or that black dude has 0 jaw

nope

Yes. In ape culture.

nice larp feget

>bjj
blowjob jitsu has saved my life many times

fakkkke

You should have kicked the shit out of the sleeping Sandnigger

They deserve no mercy

>like wrestling

dude was so jelly of the other guys slimness that he mustard the strength of ten thousand chicken wings and knocked the slimbro out.

checked

I once met a hooker who was 10th dan. Couldn't walk straight for weeks.

O well. Up to you to believe it. Remember, all stories are made up here.

nope