Think he fucked her?

Think he fucked her?

Yes for sure

lucky bastard

I can see him making her get naked while he masturbates in front of her

Who hasn't?

The best part for me out of all this, you apply the 'new' knowledge to its logical conclusion: most if not all those terrible yet fuckable actresses that got big parts and awards must have fucked him.

No doubt about it.

If he didnt then hes a fucking asshole. All those assaults/gropes/rapes were for nothing if he didnt split open a gold piece like this in her prime.

I hope so for his sake.

Otherwise all the crap he's going through now wouldn't be worth it.

If he had then she would have come out about it by now.
Trust me... she's a feminist and she can't keep her mouth shut... do you really think if he fucked her she wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut about it for 5 seconds?
Not a chance.
If anyone buggered Emma Watson we'd have known about it by now.

look how he is man handling her ya he fucked her hard but she been funken as a preteen she love it

Thats a smile that looks like its holding back tears.She's probably thinking of her parents of her innocence. Before she pays the toll

I dont agree. He prob didnt fuck her but you can be sure he tried to grab or diddle or flash her. She was 19 in these pics, too innocent and naive and worried about post Hermione gigs. At least thats my fantasy anyway.

Of course. That nasty hairy short dick has nutted inside of every single Hollywood bitch. They feminist saltiness comes from disgust.

Yes, but she liked it.

This strained smile is hiding some shit.

>dat short hair
>dem smal boobs

I bet she looks hot with a big ol' strap-on dangling between her thighs

listen all women are whores, some just realize it and accept it.. emma is one of them
just like miley and tay tay and a million others

>Trust me..

user of the internet, I probably would not trust you. For some reason, I too believe that he fucked her. She's not coming out about it because it might ruin her career in some way so she's keeping it to herself instead. She stands to gain nothing if she does come out about it most likely.

nah but she defo gave him blowies

she got passed around more than the football in The Room

I spy a guy who never gets laid.

She strikes me as being mostly lesbian. If she had to have sex with that slimy toad, she did so only because her agent told her to.

emma watson is a virgin

Who's the kike on our right?

everybody on /b fucked emma watson u pleb

I think he fucked her in the ass.

Ave, maris stella, Dei mater alma, atque semper virgo.

lol no tits, dyke hair cut...

looks like a trap

Pretty sure that all successful actresses have whored themselves to Harvey (or someone like him) at some point.

Funny how journalists never seem to focus on that side of the story. "So tell me , how many fat sweaty Jews did you fuck to get the part?"

Yea, I'm not going to trust and take your word for it. He probably blackmailed her. Maybe told her
>you'll never work in this business again.

yeh and they cry foul when they're at the tail end of their careers

tell all the basic bitches you know harry potter movies only existed because she did awful things to his cock

Dubs speak the truth. LlxD

She's a "stonk stable womyn".
She has a voice that she demands be heard.
She has more to gain from coming out with the truth because people will be like "WHAT A STRONG BRAVE WOMAN OMG WE LOVE HER".

Π

she has more to loose, because shes been a stronk stable woman if it turns out shes been keeping it quiet she looks like a hypocrit

Yes.

my sides

This is how we know he did

>feminist
>short hair
>cold

Exactly. Definitely blackmailed. She will probably lose everything of she does come out with it. No more movie roles.