Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Sure thing fag. Come back after you've received an invitation to Mensa.

nice b8 homie

Who the fuck cares?

>people taking the bait
holy shit

>synaesthesia

exactly how?

This times a fuckin million

If you're so smart how come you cant tell people dont care?

What did you think about rick and morty

how do none of you fags not recognize copypasta

Seriously, who the fuck cares? Your parents still aren't proud of you, no women wants your autistic cock, noone wants to pay a fucking weirdo to do shit that you might be good at, especially with a bunch of other austists queing up thinking they're something better and special. Kill yourself fag. Kill yourself and quit bothering us with your bullshit.

dat projection

how to eat a lot and not get fat?

Lol

I'll enjoy my 125 IQ and the social skills to buy a cheeseburger, thx

Y'all know how to keep my brownies from getting so dense?

Sup Forumsro its been a rough day

How?

Stop repeatedly posting this garbage

Fucking Copypasta troll

Anyone know the actual instagram of Ciara? I had the last one but it seems she deleted it.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

In case it's not copypasta:
Mate, you're wasting time bragging about that fucking number on here... Go have some fun... Let people see that you are some genius, don't force it down their throats. No one cares until they see it for themselves. Also don't be cocky... I won't even tell you my IQ because I'd bury you, kek