Rate my cock ?/10

Rate my cock ?/10

7ish. join us on /soc/, Sup Forumsros

is that even legal age cock?

I'm 19 pretty sure, why?

different guy, I'm also 19 and your cock looks eerily similar to mine. Same stubble too.

Nice, you must be a great sex, shameless plug

3.5/10

looks pretty dry for an uncut cock

5/10

Dick/10. Can we rate your neck too?

No, wtf

Ok..how about your knee?

In my mouth now please/10

rate mine?

SeƱor, usted es gay XD.

More please. Beautiful cock. I'd swallow your load.

7/10

rate mine too

asl? what angles you want?

Gross/10

Smol/10

I don't feel comfortable sharing location, but 12/M and whatever angles you wanna show.

1/10

I'm partial to shaven pubes. Other than that it looks nice to suck.

Rate?

Why does Sup Forums make me want to suck dick????? I haven't since I was 13 or 14!

I'd say 7.5/10 would suck a load out of it

The head is a little small, but it's pretty cute! I'd love to lick precum off of it.

Personally looks perfect too me

6/10 dick
8/10 balls

would still suck/slobber all over it

asl? want more pics?

>12/M

21/M sorry.

i expected a chicken 0/10

20/M/America and I wouldn't mind more if you want to give me more lol

rate mine?

I love the curve it has. Lube it up i want to see it shiny.

I love your balls omg

moar

fuck me daddy c:

would sniff

sure thing

another angle

actually retarded, didnt upload pic

asl? why the balls lol

they're so big and plump I wish you'd post more pics :p

RATE MY CLOCK

asl?

Never posted on one of these before so here

Oh my, your cock is fucking perfect 10/10

me

Rate pls

Can I have your foreskin?

thick/10

restore it. describe how they smell for me, Sup Forums

Can anyone on here snap a picture of their cock to a girl I know?

I did. I'm a grower though, so I still don't have much coverage when I'm erect.

wow it looks great. you could trick a urologist. so you didnt get a turkey neck or hair up the shaft? any changes in smells like i mentioned? how about fapping quality?

Thanks! I had more hair on my shaft before I restored, but restoring has helped with that. It has also helped with turkey neck, my balls used to be pulled up my shaft when I got an erection. I wash it every day, so I don't notice much of a smell.
Before I restored, I was cut tightly enough that it was impossible for me to fap without lube, and I tore my skin a couple of times when I tried. Now I can glide the skin over my glans and shaft with no lube.
It is much more sensitive too. Once I had full flaccid coverage, my inner foreskin remnant and glans got much thinner skin, that was more sensitive and moist, instead of dry and cracked looking. Before I restored, my inner foreskin remnant felt the same as my shaft skin, but now it feels better and more sensitive than my glans.
I took a break for a few years once I got full flaccid coverage, but now I have started again to try to get some coverage while erect. I would like to have enough skin that I have to manually pull it back when I'm erect.

Rate mine :)

yeah. i'd fucken blow ya. what method did you use? me, night time canister. congrats. and you gimme the confidence back needed to keep going. ive seen vids and it usually looks nice and tight. i wouldnt mind a one day accumulation of musk though. being cut is SO FUCKING BORING

X/10?

I got full flaccid coverage using cross taping and ring taping. It took me two years and a roll of paper medical tape. I basically applied the tape every single day for those two years. I took a break for around 5 years, and now I have tried other methods. I have tried a TLC Tugger, a HOPE inflation device, T taping, and a DTR. I am mostly using the DTR right now, and I use my TLC Tugger on a hook by my bed before I go to sleep. Here's an inflation picture from a while ago.
Is your tugging going well?

?

i think so. cool pictures. i gotta make sure the underside is even so it does a well formed circle but i think it evens itself out anyways. you left yours on all day eh? it'll prolly take me a couple years. cant wait til it's finished. got any fap vids?

Rate plz

why dont you kill your parents

no need. we have back what was stolen from us

10. can i tongue it

doesnt look natural

I need some more skin on the bottom too. I'm focusing on inner skin, since right now when I'm flaccid, half of the skin touching my glans is inner skin, and half is outer skin. The part of my glans that comes into contact with the inner skin is smoother.
My cut was fairly even, but there is a small skin tag on the bottom where the plastibell knot was tied.

I have talked with them about it. They were misinformed. They understand that it was wrong to do now, and they apologized. They were also supportive of me restoring. There isn't much else that they can do.

7/10

9/10

youre crazy
no vids?

no i just have actual foreskin that didnt receive chewing gum treatment

That's not a nice thing to say.

rate from an old tribute of mine?

i know. we still look and pretty much feel like you do though. post a pic of you stretching it over your head with your fingers lol

i felt pretty modest about my dick for years, i think i measured it in the middle of puberty and got in my head that i had a small dick. i've also had super limited sexual contact and i dont exactly size up other guys so i've had it in my head that i'm below average.
measured myself up today on a whim turns out im 19 cm/7.5 inches and now i dont feel so bad

hey that's super neat, post a pic

Rate?

10/10

R8 mine

anyone up for kik?

Cedro green

Opinions

6/10, I could easily suck it