"THE WORLD DOESNT OWE YOU ANYTHING"

>"THE WORLD DOESNT OWE YOU ANYTHING"
>"YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY"

Which is it, normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The world doesn't owe you anything, but it gives to you anyway. You should contribute towards society to secure the luxury for future generations.

Both

>Women don't owe you sex
>But they're entitled to your money, your support and special privileges from the government

>but it gives to you anyway

LOL

Well I don't know about Africa, but here in the US I can watch anime, masturbate, and play video games all day without a care in the world until cardiac arrest.

>Which is it, normies?
The one where Argentina is white?

Yeah, Philipines, we are almost as white as you

If you're not a normie, you're literally as bad as niggers.

Deal with it.

Both. Because it's not, "If you contribute to society, we'll give you goodies." It's really, "You will contribute to society, and if you don't, we'll let you waste away on the hot pavement and laugh at you as you starve to death." NEET's are only exempt from this because some foolish sentimental person decided to care for them out of pity. Once they're gone, the NEET will get a hard slap in the face from reality.

Your two statements are not mutually exclusive.

Go and live in the wilderness without the help of any other human being if you like.

my question is, how do we screw over the future generations to make our current lives just a little bit better?

import loads of immigrants later on so we have lots of cheap labour for our established businesses and don't have to pay as much for labour?

>Life's a bitch and so am I
>The world owes me, so fuck you

you are not living in world where you are left to die in wilderness. even niggerest nigger is given shits by people. roads and schools are made. infrastructure and shit. idk if u r this retarded but i cant be mad at you since you posts qt pics.

You owe it to yourself to build your future.
Society cannot force you to live up to your potential, as that would be tyranny.

You rob yourself and blame your liberators.

This. Tired of this fucking argument. If the world "doesn't owe me anything" then I sure as fuck don't owe the entitled rich and middle class fucking shit.

Laqueesha and Toronto are counting on you

They're not mutually exclusive ideas.

The world owes you nothing, therefore you must contribute value to extract value.

He who does not work shall not eat.

Lol it calls "corporate elite" the new clergy.

t. Tenured Professor of NiggerFaggot Studies

It's just wagecucks trying to rationalise their situation. Honestly see no point in contributing to society, you have to be a total normie 24/7, use social media, get drunk all the time. I'd like a gf but I doubt that will ever happen.

I wouldn't mind contributing if I had a comfy rural life

>They're not mutually exclusive ideas.
They absolutely are, you richcuck apologist faggot.

>The world owes you nothing, therefore you must contribute value to extract value.
WRONG, QUEER.

>He who does not work shall not eat.
Then I'll eat those richer than me. There are a lot more of me than there are of you and no number of guns will prevent it.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
~ JFK

The world owes you fuck all. You owe the world.

Remember the odds of your existence. The chance THAT sperm got to THAT specific egg at that moment in time. If any of those parameters were slightly off you wouldn't exist

>B-but i didn't want to exist who /depression//r9k/ here?
Then you're ungrateful. So the world owes you less than nothing.

The world doesn't owe you anything. That is why you choose to be part of it or you don't be part of it.

If you choose to be absent from society you should go forage for berries or something... or die in a gutter.

Women's very presence is valuable, as is their presentation.
You consume women by your eyes, paying them nothing for their labour.

If men can gratify themselves from just seeing or imagining women, then men are taking sexual advantage of women as a class in withholding their own labour as individuals while benefitting sexually from women as a class.

You began this life devouring your mother's blood and shitting into her womb.

You are a born rapist.

>rural
>comfy
Oh user I hate to destroy your dreams

what if society gets destroyed by globalist jews?

>You're wrong
>Your're wrong
>Ill fucking parasite off those better than me because fuck them for being better

Subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

The US government is a parasite. A jew feasting on its host, you dont owe them shit.

You never explained why he's wrong. Your entire post is bereft of a SINGLE argument.

The rich are the fucking parasites. They're the ones living off of everyone else's labor. You're cruising for a genociding.

No. i was paraphrasing him. Read his posts
>They absolutely are, you richcuck apologist faggot.
>WRONG, QUEER.

>niggers shit on white people
>women shit on men

And whose fault is that?

At least Uncle Hitler and the Wonder Brigade over here try to fight against degeneracy. What did American white males do?

You fucked up everything, that's what you did. Now lay in your bed.

>Then I'll eat those richer than me. There are a lot more of me than there are of you and no number of guns will prevent it.

I encourage you to test that theory and see what happens.

>You began this life devouring your mother's blood and shitting into her womb

I know this is bait, but come on now son. Women also pop out of vaginas

>They're the ones living off of everyone else's labor.
You mean the ones providing you with the job you need to make a living?

Sure, kill them, all of them, then see how the company does.
>Ill just replace them with somebody who will help workers
Sure, go ahead... then 20-30 years down the road somebody will claim that isnt enough and purge them as well

You people aren't fucking happy until you reach peak communism. And then wonder why you're starving.

But those statements don't contradict each other.
>Argentinian intellectuals

... Those opinions aren't exactly contradictory. One could say that an individual is inclined to contribute to society, but is not necessarily owed anything in return for that contribution. It's perfectly fine for someone to hold both opinions, there's no reason to make people choose.

Both?

The world doesn't owe you anything; you need to contribute to society in order to survive and make money. Or leech off of society with NEETbucks

>I encourage you to test that theory and see what happens.
It's going to happen one way or another whether you like it or not. It always does.

>Learning from history
>The rich
>Ever
But why can't I just treat people like shit and expect them to keep working for me?

>You mean the ones providing you with the job
Nobody needs a fucking "job". People need food, water, etc. They can do that shit on their own. But not in a capitalist system they can't. Unless they already have money. Take your jerbs and shove them up your ass.

>The world doesn't owe you anything, but it gives to you anyway.

That's on the world, not on me. What makes the world think its entitled to my contribution?

>You should contribute towards society to secure the luxury for future generations.

No thanks, couldn't care less about the future generations.

Entitlement is exactly why humanity wont last another 100 years

The generation coming up now are so entitled it's unreal

>Nobody needs a fucking "job". People need food, water, etc.

Are you arguing for a return to tribalism?
Varg plz

And who's to blame for that attitude? Why, look no further than the boomers! Sorry faggots but if you breed a generation of selfishness, don't act surprised when people don't do away with their entitlement complex.

Society is going to have to reap what its sown.

Calm down Che. You're cutting me with those edges.

Rather than hating the rich, maybe you should work on becoming rich.

>le bootstraps

This mentality is a dying one. No idea how our species is going to make it out of this one to be completely honest.

Women, doomed to reproductive rape, are now working and paying to support the rape culture that suffocates them the rest of the time.
Perhaps piss babies should be drafted as wombs to save the white race.

We have the technology.

Actually, you're partly right. Entitlement will end the modern age - the entitlement of the rich who think they are owed the labor of everyone else. They're not. The human species does not exist to serve the fucking rich.

>Are you arguing for a return to tribalism?
Not necessarily, but that would be far superior to this shitshow. I strongly encourage everyone who can afford it to homestead and eschew as many corporate products as possible and steal the rest to actively hurt their profits.

>propaganda is real life
What a moron.

Kuroko is best girl.

It's very simple. I don't do what others tell me. There are threads every single day trying to force guys to submit to women and society and they fail every single time.

I have my own life and I do what I want.

Work for what you have or don't have it.

>help
They're doing it for free?

Kuroko is my wife

>gives to you anyway.
The world doesn't give me anything but grief.
>secure the luxury for future generations.
The fuck do I look like, a communist? The only luxury I'm securing is for me and my future children, fuck everyone else.

You pay for that though.

>rationalizing my uselessness: the thread