What is on your chest today b/?

What is on your chest today b/?

I will start in comment down below and we can all help each other okay?

Pic kinda related, but I thought a laugh might be needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8dfa00oWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will shorten down the story a lot but essentially:
> Be me about 4 weeks ago dating this girl in my school
> I am going off for this work practice thing (Part of my education)
> Will be gone for 4 weeks
> We make plans to meet up during the first week of my work thingy
> Last thing I tell her is "I will book a table and message you the more exact time tonight"
> Since then she did not read my messenges.
> I don´t have her phone number either but I can guarantee she liked me the day I left school.

Now I got one week to work on the report for this workplace thing but then I am back to school. I am starting to get stressed out about it though since I am gonna confront her about it when i see her.

Sorry my bad 5 weeks
> 4 weeks work practice thing
> 1 week to work on a essay/report about it.

One self bump. Now it is up to you B/. Don´t let a decent thread go to waste.

Okay this is a self bump I guess but fyi I am playing some video games atm to take my mind of things so might be slow on replying. I am here though.

You have been seeing her for 4/5 weeks and you didn't have her number?
Sorry.... WHAT!!!

Learn to read. I dated her before I left. I been gone from school for 4 weeks.

+ never needed because we had clear communication trough messenger. Or well up untill now atleast...

Had to bury my own cat.
She died from old age (19 yrs), but still, shit sucks.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you got some good years with him/her. One of my worst fears is to have to bury my own pets.

Thanks, appreciate it.
Cherish them user

My friend got raped a couple of days ago and I told him not to press charges since he is a guy so the case would be dismissed. I know I am kinda right but still feels really shitty to tell someone.

Well I got two turtles so not a lot to cherish I do pick them up once in a while from their aquarium and let them watch tv and walk around inside. On the summer I take them out but it is to cold in the winter.

Comeone lets not get thread deleted just yet.

I really wanted Hillary to win. I'm still salty about it.

Fair enough. I was salty about my countries election aswell.

That looks like a dank cat im sorry

Im real salty about being 19 and never even kissing a girl

I don't want to say at this time. Regardless what I do my heart hurts

Don´t stress it. I did not kiss a girl until I was 16 and did not have sex until 20. Most guys who have sex and kiss and shit early on do it with sluts and insecure girls. Nothing to be proud of really.

I know that feeling.
I can´t cry (Or well almost can´t) but right now it feels like I would need to.

by a woman/girl? what made it rape-ey? greentext?

Okay don´t have all the details but this essentially.
> Be us getting drunk af.
> He is about to pass out
> I go to bed at a friend who live close by
> He goes to bed and she follows
> He is half passed out
> She fucks him.

Aka. He could not say no = rape.
I think he tried to shove her off and stuff but since he was half asleep he could not really push her off.

>be me
>in a 10+ year relationship
>end it today

Sucks to hear.
Did you or he/she end it?

But why they all sluts tho

I did.

> why are they all sluts
They are not. But finding a proper girl requires a lot of self improvement and stuff. I am essentially working half time, educating myself for full time and working out every day. That is the level if you want to find good looking, kind girls who are not sluts.

Okay why? If you want to talk about it.

Was she good looking? Is he? Was it just her riding him?

Damn homie thats a busy day

Idk all the details. He is not really to happy to talk about it. She is decent looking I guess 6/10. Major slut. He is quite good looking 7/10. I have no clue about the sexual position, all I know is she did the action so to say.

Like if he didnt get fucked in the ass idk why hes crying

I'm worried that my mental health and self harm is going to eventually drive away my boyfriend..Or one day he's find someone better than me. Its like my first relationship ever and i can't shake the feeling idk

Not really. I am lucky to have quite an easy time with my current education since I worked with it. The reason I am education myself is so I can work full time and get a better salary. I work part time at that place now. Working out only takes about 30 minutes (I mostly lift so I usually combine sets with different muscle groups to save time).

It is all about time efficiency. I study on the train ride from and to my school exe.

Read up about rape and you will probably understand, You are not worth the captchas it would take to explain everything. But essentially it is about shame.

How old are you? It is quite natural to be nervous in your first relationship.

What did you do to start working out?

Why do you self harm?

hate to be edgy but i have a lot of self loathing, just my way of dealing with it when things get tough

We've lived together for almost all of the relationship. But I run two businesses about 2 hours apart. I end up at each place about 50% of the time. This was a mutual decision. Last week, she decided she wants to move out, but maintain our relationship. But this fucks everything up financially (one of my businesses is on the first floor, a startup that's not turning profit yet, and we live on the second floor). She wants to live with a friend, and gave me less than 30 days notice. After over 10 years. I basically supported her for 7 years, and she finally got a good job, then she wants to move out. And fuck me over in the process. So I said no. She owes me money (about $12k) so I'm not going to drop the fuck-you bomb on her yet. But once I get her to sign off on what she owes (she says she will) then I'll also inform her that she still has to pay her share for the remainder of the lease (5 months) and that I have no interest in any future contact-- unless she doesn't pay me back, then I'll sue her.

Should have greentexted it. Sorry.

That is a complex question. I tried different things but what ended up being the most important was making a habbit out of it. And making sure to stick to it. In the beggining you don´t need to do a lot. It only requries 5 - 10 minutes of workout. Just break a sweat. Then once you have a habbit you can increase it and before you know it, it is coming to you natural. That together with a bunch of other shit should work.

Sucks to hear. I know I am a bit of captain hindsight but this is the reason my business professor told me never to start a business with someone I loved.

I missed you Sup Forums

its good to see you're still kicking and alive

Damn seems like you got a lot of shif going on

I just know nothing about working out

She's not part of the business. I just run the business in a shared building. She's been sort of making up the immense amount of financial support I gave her during most of our relationship by paying for 2/3 of rent on the living area of the building, but now she's trying to back out of it and still maintain the emotional support of the relationship. Which fucks me over financially (I'll likely need to move the business, which is not easy). If she had even given 3 months or so notice, it wouldn't be that hard. So fuck her. I'll get her agreement on paper, then fuck her over on the rent she's responsible for (her name is on the lease for the whole building, so technically she's responsible for half of the whole space).

Did you ask her why she is doing this?

I always do. I feel useless if I'm not being productive, in a general sense. I hacve down time, and I take time off and all that. I just need to be working toward something. Which is why I like building businesses.

YouTube is your friend man.
This are the questions you should ask yourself
> Why do I want to workout?
> Do I want anything specific from my workout?
> Where can I learn about this.
The simple answer is youtube.
I am kinda lucky though since my mom is a pt.

Oh okay. Now I understand and that sucks. Fuck her bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8dfa00oWk

i get it. it just doesn't feel good when you're used but aren't into it.

just be there for your bro.

here is my, MUCH milder story
>be 16 or 17
>15 or 16yo girl (a grade below us) asks me and my best bud to help her with her new computer
>we're (figurative) boy scouts, so always willing to help the young ones
>also it's never a bad idea to score good guy points with the school's girls
that's how you get girlfriends IRL, not with that pretend alpha bullshit
>bud can't make it for some reason
>so i go to girl's house on my own
>she takes me to her room
>and really does have a very nice computer and no clue what to do with it
>soon as she's got her door closed
>slides her hand up my lack
>and very obviously comes in for a kiss
>has her eyes closed even, i think
>i'm so not in a sexy mood and just
>"WTF, dude?"
>she doesn't really respond except to try to bear hug me and tongue-rape my mouth
>i just pry her arms off me and literally flee
>she's running after me and i'm just GTFO

so here's the thing
>she wasn't fat or ugly
>had she told me or hinted that she liked me i might have been interested
>but this
"okay, i'm gonna rape you now"
>stuff is just weird and unsexy as fuck
>i was literally shaking for a few minutes after

>i told her best friend the next day
>who said that she'd done that stuff before
she almost certainly had been raped as a kid and was acting out the abuse
>word gets around school
>i'm now a white knight for not "taking advantage" of poor abuse victim
everything went better than expected

but i do know what an unwanted sexual advance feels like:
notsexy.txt

Thats a good framd of mind i think

My goal is to flex and make bitches wet

Yep. She:
>Feels too much financial burden. But so did I, for almost a decade.
>Wants to experience life on her own. She never lived without a partner in her adult life.
>Feels like there is baggage. There is. We had a power dynamic she didn't like when I paid for literally everything for 4 years.
>This led to me expecting her to pull her weight in other ways-- chores, etc. She sucked at that.
>Feels a bit lonely, which is understandable. But she has a million friends. or she could travel to see me sometimes.

Really, I cleared the whole situation of splitting my time with her. And I checked in about it regularly. She ended up eventually being busy while I was in town, but still complaining that she was lonely. She should have managed her time better, so we had time when I was around. Past that, she brought up wanting a roommate, which I said fine to. But it never panned out. I think she just never got over her baggage. Even though our dynamic has changed since she got a job.

Agreed. She didn't have to fuck me over on the way out, that's my main problem. So fuck her.

Thanks. Even with the setback, I'm sure it'll all work out. I just hate wasted effort.

>constant battle in my mind on whether or not I want to end it. I don't want to, but I don't not want to either.
>haven't had a serious girlfriend in 4 years. I was 15.
>only attracted to older woman. talkin late 30's esrly 40's. My therapist is 38 and very attractive.
>In a constant loop of self loathing, doubt, anxious, depression.
>too nervous to apply to college because that means going up there and talking to people I don't know about applying.
>possibly getting medication for anxiety and depression, which I'm very on the fence about because I don't know if I need it or not and I don't want to get a session with a psychiatrist because im scared theyll think I am lying.
>being unable to form a romantic relationship with anyone
>My social skills have deteriorated over time and are still deteriorating at a very fast rate
>I'm a detriment and nuisance to everyone at my job

I think that's it.

I bet people at your school wanted to help with her computer more

I feel like none of us get the attention we deserve for living under scrutiny from every one all the time. Like we all scoff at someone and it's pathetic the way people treat each other. I used to have absolutely nobody except my one other autistic friend and now he's in marine boot camp. I'm so happy for him and I've finally gotten new friends from work and all that but the average person still makes me feel like I'm not equal. Now that I know what it's like to have people care about you, for someone to write you a letter, for someone to drive by your house because they want to be with you, for people to say they love you. It makes me realize I was starved for affection and I want MORE. I go home and think how pathetic that is that I can't just cut myself open and feed what I have to offer to the world. It's like a drug to be admired and I do want to share it with every one else. I have aspergers and I can be pretty odd and seem un-relatable, but the way the majority of people shrug me off makes me feel lesser I just want to share and grow with my peers and I don't know why things have to be this way. I get angry about it and I feel ashamed at the way I think or the assumptipns I come up with for others. Like they're the ones who are less when I do know nobody feels like they have enough familiarity. I've never picked on anyone I've only ever tried doing things for people and being right I just wish that was enough I guess. What is it that matters so much to other people when all that matters to me is understanding why people feel the way they do.

I'm sorry about that man. Lost one of my cats 3 years ago on my birthday, it's not fun. Your cat looked chill as fuck.

You know what they say the best way to get over a girl is to get under another

Why do people wig you out?

Already looking...

>Be me
>Went out on a date last week
>Realize my life is boring af and can barely contribute to the conversation

Mfw all I do is work, gym, and sleep.

Give me a situation of your awkwardness that throws people off

Then start lifting. If you are fat start with some cardio as well

You said it.

Okay guys op here, I have to go but damn you guys kicked of this thread good. I am happy to see it went so well. Makes me get back some faith in B lost in all these shit threads.

That's something I never really know the answer to. I guess I just worry so much about what they think of me, if I'm being awkward, if I'm being flirty, if I offend them, if I do anything that makes them want to talk about me later in the day. I know it's really stupid but everytime I talk to anyone a million thoughts fly into my head and then I don't know what to say and I get this awful feeling in my stomach and I get really nervous

The trick is to make you interesting. I do about the same if you include writing some music. It is all about making it interesting.

Ih shit bro thats how i am. It bliws getting caught up in thoughts like those

I dont get that far so i got nothing

Copious amounts of alcohol helps. We met at a friends birthday celebration at the pub.

> be me
> date a girl for a few months
> my bi best friend gets cheated on by her girlfriend
> we meet up last friday
> get extremely drunk
> i just am completely lost when I look in her eyes, she’s the most stunning and beautiful girl i know
> i decide to take the risk
> hug her
> she wraps her arms around me and looks into my eyes as we get closer to each other
> i’ve never been this excited in my life
> feel my heart pounding
> i kiss her
> we start making out
> we go out for more drinks
> next day is as usual
> at this point i don’t even give a shit about my girl I just want another chance on making out with friend
> I’m depressed that I won’t be able to
> the look in her eyes when She looked up at me will forever be in my heart
> i love her

Yeah man. I just wish I could do things without feeling like there's some ghost breathing down my neck, haunting me constantly.

I get pretty nervous around groups of people and im quiet when I speak in those situations, or when someone tries to tell me about something I've noticed I seem indifferent or emotionless like I dont get the point or im uninterested. I don't contribute alot because I usually am uninterested because people talk about dumb shit.

gg world, time to git gud forrealzies

Also, everyone thinks I now have a crush on my coworker that I get along with very well, which has strained our relationship a little bit, at least on my end. We just click so well, and it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't another guy.

You didnt bang?

I'm really scared im gonna off myself any day now. Had a dream about swallowing a shit load of pills, about 30+, but then nothing happened. Im scared I'm going to just lose control and do it

Why is it bad if its a guy

Or when I see people having fun I just wanna chime in and I get excited and I know that throws people off because maybe that seems creepy? I remember a time a girl with some attitude at work was pretty rude about it but everyone hated when she got attitude too so that doesn't seem so out of place but it made me feel shitty, despised even

that's the spirit! Reminds me of a younger Charles McGill
that guy's my hero

Almost killed by police 6 months ago my back is killing me. Probably crippled for life

>be me
>give gf recipie to cook as she wants to cook today
>'oh user I can do it better lol'
>bland as shit. Utter shit
>tip my serving back into pot after two small spoonfuls
>she apologizes but now I'm sure I'm the bad guy
>I could try to fix it but she's really fucked it up
Jesus Christ she better learn to start following a recipie soon if she ever wants a ring on her finger

Very relatable

>last night got high
>today I got high
>hour later I got high
>now I'm here

Just spent 12 hours cheating on my gf in a hotel room. Then came home to a clean house, cooked meal, and pussy that I turned down. Which ruined her self esteem even more.

I'm fucked

Do you think she knows?

ur an faget

I'm ugly, fat, and unhealthy but whenever I try to eat healthy I release.

I've also spent the last hr looking at some. Super model Olympic swimmer and his vlogs, all while hating myself

Got caught with a pipe, last month. Nothing in it, although it had been used for weed. Got a paraohernalia charge. Live in a super anti-weed state. Found out, yesterday, that they tacked on a possession of marijuana charge cause of the RESIN in the pipe. Fuuuuuckmylife.

Society is the ghost, it‘s not entirely your fault but try being more assertive, combative even. Call people out on what makes you feel cornered.