S/fur

s/fur

What draws you to furry pics? For me the aesthetically pleasing.

>le dash
>le cubs
>le trollz

OP of last thread here

thanks guys. lots of diamonds.

love to see the reposts. Glad I helped.

In 1,000 years, Humanity will be something we could not even dream of today. Genetic engineering, cybernetics and robotics will be so advanced that even the most absurd fantasies we can conceive will be run of the mill basics. Beautiful beings, beyond any understandable comprehension will be the norm. Women, men, youth, and all classes of all societies will be changed and directed beyond anything we could hope to imagine now.

I only pray that all of the best examples of the last few threads are but ta taste of the various forms of potential we as a species, in time, can achieve as a whole.

Thank you.

Strive towards the change to beauty, and keep up the inspiring work

>REFORM!

>le le

>leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yea the last thread had lots of great examples. Fur is a wonderful thing, being able to be naked as a norm.

This is neat

Nudity, the body, is not in and of it self vulgar or degenerate. Mindless acts of deprivation, are.

For the last 9 years I have been developing myself as a person based on the reality of the future of our species.

Like it or agree with it or not, I believe this genre of art is the most realistic formal outcome of our species.

in the long run, anyway. We as a whole of cultures have been worshiping "animal people" for more than 11,000 years. We came from this, and I think we are working towards it.

Today, it's nothing but "fringe erotica"

but we like it (admittedly or not) for a reason...

>le faggot

A natural, ideal state of being.

Undeniably.

yooka laylee

i don't think anyone here requested cub.