Anyone else grow their own drugs?

Anyone else grow their own drugs?

Checked and reporting in

Yes

its legal im my state but no if it was illegal i would grow it just to says fuck you to the MAN

When you grow weed once there's no going back.

Smoking is only half the fun.

san pedro?

yessir

No because I'm not a fuck head

>Marijuana
>drug
Drug implies some distilling process was involved to isolate the desired chemical compound. That's a plant, dude.

san pedro an poppies ya

no it doesn't dip shit I hope this is bait

>i buy the government's drugs they tell me to take for a high price

fag

yeah i have bush of lsd

>never heard of hashish, distillates

the definition of drugs - a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.
its a drug, you can smoke it and not be in denial about doing drugs

Closet plant grown with f lights. Just over 100w of white light.

I did for a bit but I don't really smoke much anymore so there's no point. I barely use much more than like a quarter a year because I'm way too busy with my new job.

I used to make my own compost and grow though. Would collect bins full of pinecones, grass, pine needles, branches, leaves, etc. and plant directly in the compost. Never used synthetic nutrients. Tasted great.

hoe boi

whoops forgot picture

So is the coca plant a drug or is cocaine, or do you consider both drugs because you're retarded?

Yea show us more

That comes from a specific mushroom, but nice try

Nice trips and nice try satan. Its almost like you need to heat this plant up to release the THC. Im not sure if you are trolling or just dumb af

i don't get why people think because something is a drug it must be on the level of a narcotic, there's a lot of safe drugs

cocaine is a drug, the plant that produces it contains it, but if you just chew on the leaves you on;y gonna get a lil buzz. Weed is a drug because it reffers to the dried smokable buds grown on a female cannabis plant. if you grew cocoa plants and made cocaine I'd also reffer to that as 'growing drugs"

That was not implied at all. It's just an example.

this is stupid. so is hash oil a drug or not?

your high potency weed is just some plant matter coated in hash oil. the plant matter is worthless.

wtf is going on?

Dubs thread, newfriend. Check em

The coca plant contains drugs, the plant itself is not a drug though. If you chewed on the leaves you would be ingesting drugs as well as ingesting a plant.

>offbyone.kys

if when you consume it it produces physiological effetcs it's a drug by deffinition. if you're telling me you don't feel any effects when you get high idk man

now boy

drop that there illegal plant and nobody has to get hurt

this guy is high as fuck

>food is a drug because it causes physiological effects

*Stands in your way

don't doubt the dubs

I have done before using a 3x3metre grow tent 5x 600watt HPS lights with adjustawing reflectors 9'' rhino fan an filter for outlet and 6'' rhino fan for inlet on a humidity sensor , 2x oscillating desk fans. Used canna a and b for vegging and canna boost for flowering with pk40/50 at the end before flushing had 9 plants in 25litre buckets with 50/50 cocoa soil fed then every other day up to 30 litres each got about 7oz per plant of lemon haze

been growing my own Xanax for years

Yeah. I've got a patch of LSD out in the field. Expect it to bud any day now.

That's like $18,900 dollars, Jesus fucking Christ. Did you sell it?

Dude I ain the one who makes the deffinitions. I aint trying to be a dick or argue just for the sake of it or anything but thats what teh word drug means. Yeah it's strupid but really what's stupid is how we look at drugs and shit and how we deffine em

eat the ergot raw pussy

Tips?

Spill out ur ingredents, steps, pitfalls, n successes

Who doesnt ma nig

I have always wanted to grow my own bud. I live in an apartment with college students so growing it inside would be completely impossible. But let's say I found a place to grow (inside) what exactly would I need to know about growing it? Where could I read up on this shit?
I don't know shit about growing bud.

Pretty sure food is not a drug. Drugs can get into your blood and brain from food but they're not calories. Food is calories.

Ditch Weed is the end result.

I grow my own meth. We have a perfect climate for it over here.

We'll I definitely didn't smoke it all haha I had 2 tents going in two bedrooms and I slept in the box room I'm uk ended up with 3 an a half kg sold for £6000 a kg

Read the growers bible by George servantez not sure how to spell his surname

Move to a state where you can cultivate for personal use. Fucking Google. Seriously if you can't figure this shit out with a search engine, you're too stupid to grow pot.

I will smoke forever but I won't grow, not worth the hassle when I can buy an ounce for $200.

I hope you're planning on transplanting that soon. Too big for that pot.

This guy gets it.

Looks like you're overwatering.

growweedeasy.com

From the name you might think it's a scam site or something but it's not. There's barely even any ads!

use wbs as a spawn, pasturize horse poo and youll get some monsters mushrooms, but i started using coir and vermiculite with a little bit of gypsum, i followed franks bulk tek from shroomery for my first time and got about 12 oz at the end of both flushes
The best advice i can give is to be patient, dont cut corners, and be as clean as possible

In Texas its a 5 year sentence for 4.1 grams of edibles. Leaving so soon!

food for the soul.

Nice, you have a online source?

NIGGA U AINT GROIN SHITE

this.

fellow grower here myself

Yeah, I'm a legal weed grower.
I like being able to grow the strains I like.

If yall aint on those 630 CMHs yall behind.

#onlytheknow

Rate my haul?