I cant pull my forskin back when dick is erect... can when flacid... 19yo never had sex doas this affect sex?

I cant pull my forskin back when dick is erect... can when flacid... 19yo never had sex doas this affect sex?

yes

condoms will REALLY suck and be feelingless but as someone sorta in the same boat pussy still feels good

have u tried lube

Why don't you pull it back when flaccid and hold it and give yourself a boner. Take pictures and show us what happens.

Yes. I suffered from phimosis myself. Shortly after I started having sex, I tore my foreskin and bled all over.

Get that shit fixed nigga

Have tried the flacid to boner trick and it hurts but not bad... if i use lube or am in i get really close with minimal pain

lmao.

you gots to stretch it out m80

steroid creams

Same, when i was 12 and masturbating with a condom on... lub on an open wound stings.

Go to a clinic and have them help you, or put on a condom and pull hard, til it tears, then clean the wound with antiseptic and keep piss out of it. SIMPLE!

had this through the age of 24. Keep jacking it and pulling it back more and more, eventually you'll stretch it enough. There are creams you can try.

Once it's back it's really handy when jacking off with skin that long. Never need lotion or anything

What happens if you pull it back flaccid and then get hard?

Can confirm.
Whenever you shower, stretch it back. Over time it loosens up and goes back all the way.

why are uncutfags always under the impression that cutfags need or use lube?

either gona have to slowly stretch everytime you pee or your gona get the snip mate, goodluck

question for OP and anyone else with phimosis:

are you sexually attracted to children?

seen a trend and just want to see how common that is

Implying that being uncut isnt great?

post some of the evidence of that trend for research purposes

I had phimosis till i got jewed.
And yes, when you have phimosis you cant resist little girl pussy (and dat sweet boi pussi of course).

Honestly my man just end it

Is it phimosis or frenulum breve?

It was impossible for me to fap without lube before I restored my foreskin. One time I tried without lube before I restored, I tore my skin. It all depends on how tightly you were cut.

Try cortisone cream and stretching it first, if it doesn't work there's a small procedure called a preputioplasty that takes like two minutes and fixes it right up.

and yes I had it done, now my pecker looks and works great.

ya. its gunna hurt if its attached to the head. You might have to get circumsized

Cutfag here, I personally love the friction, the best thing is holding excess skin taut at the base when jerking it for maximum friction.
I have never had a friction burn on my dick either.

It's because it's mainly you fucks who say to break out the lotion. An uncut fag hardly ever say or need that.

only thing that would need a circumcision is serious lichen sclerosus or cancer..