22nd birthday today

22nd birthday today...

Ask a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin anything I guess.

Did you make *another* wish?

why didnt u pull the trigger yet

Happy Birthday, user

Happy birthday user, smooches

Do you use your right hand or your left hand?

Same here, but turning 21 in a little over a month.

Why don't you get a gf lol

I actually did lol

I'm waiting until I can offically say i'm a wizard, i'll probably an hero then

Thanks!

right

happy birthday user
>sorry, i don't have other pic

Being a wizard will be pretty cool though

Don't know how

Thank you user

op do you have steam or anything?

get yourself a prostitute as a gift.

You could still find someone who is amazing and perfect for you and a 10/10 from your eyes. That probability goes significantly down if you lose hope and stop trying.

Goddamnit. Stay strong, user.

Yeah, can't wait for wizardly powers and beard.
Yay...

How can you be hugless? have you never had any female friends?

Haven't used it in about a year

I think i'd be too autistic for that too

Thanks user, i'm trying.

Not really. I start sweating whenever I talk to one and I find it extremely difficult to make eye contact. I'm pretty much socially retarded.

i just wanna buy you a game or something so your birthday isn't total shit, what about an amazon wishlist or something?

Happy 22nd OP, I got you a rocket ship!

8====D

Try lifting weights, it could help you to stop being a pussy and get confidence.

It doesnt do shit. If he doesn't have motivation/like doing workout,after few month's he will retire.

(At least from my personal experience it was like that.)

Im about to turn 22 myself, kissless virgin.
But i finally have a girl that seems to really like me, lots of hugs, handholding, and kisses on the cheek and stuff like that.
It can get better fam, try your best.

I really do appreciate it dude, but I couldn't really ask that of you.

I'm pretty jacked

Thanks, I will.

it's ok user, i have plenty of cash, just need you to know that even though your situation is shitty someone cares and wants you to be happy, even if its another degenerate btard

Internet is shit so if I randomly stop replying you know why

Bump

Happy birthday bro. I know the feeling, I was super depressed when I turned 22 earlier this year, mostly because I wasn't where I felt I should be in life. I've turned things around and I'm doing much better now, hopefully I'll be happy on my 23rd. Things get better man, hope the rest of your day goes well.

Happy birthday, user.

I know that feel, but I wish you good luck on your adventure. Eventually you will find someone beautiful to who you will lose your virginity and have a lot of fun with.

Just keep on going, at least you're not a depressed, schizophrenic, repressed tranny like I am.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, user.

iktf and i turn 24 soon

Hey user, was about in your shoes at that age but then I got a job where I was around a few girls and learned to socialize around them a bit + just kinda had the chance to air out my personality.

Several of them banged me, first one was really aggressive to get past my nervousness but I learned. Took a few years after that but now it's mostly a matter of circumstance if something happens between me and a girl I spend any time with (if I like her of course lol).

I'm no Chad slaying it, but I am living proof that a bit of effort and socialization can make a world of difference. Bang girls no too frequently but each one is hotter and saner than the last, just a matter of time to waifu at this point lol.

Also! Lots of PUA's are douchebags but this dude talked with me a lot and some of his stuff really put things in perspective for me. Google 'The Book of YaReally' and look for a like 4mb pdf download, it's cash. (not a product, literally just forum posts some dude cobbled together, he has great perspective of how to not take women to seriously but also how to still like them and have meaningful interactions)

Holy fuck I must be drunker than I thought, sorry for the incomprehensibility user. I think you'll get the idea though.

There will be a day for you user.!

Jesus, I can understand handholdless and kissless, but hugless? Jesus I pity you user

My first GF was a bro and taught me how to hug girls. Before then I was just kinda nervous to.

Kek, I remember after she showed me how to do it: "Sometimes you would put your head on my SHOULDER" (look of disgust)

I caught on quick. OP will get there.