Some autistic kid in the neighborhood just ran away (for the 3rd time)...

Some autistic kid in the neighborhood just ran away (for the 3rd time). Cops knocked on my door asking if I had seen him. Said no, they left.

Trying to masturbate over here and now I'm worried about some fuckin kid spergin through my windows at me. What do?

Close the blinds? That's what you're supposed to do when jerking off

Place bear traps in every window or claymores

ahahahha
Murica

Let him watch.

Build a Roman style spiked pallisade wall with two eight foot deep moats as a defensive measure.

They are closed, but how am I supposed to get off knowing some kid might be breathing heavy against my window cause his parents are too dumb to wrangle him

best idea

if you're a beta then close your blinds, obviously. Otherwise leave them open and show the autist and the whole neighborhood how an alpha faps

Are you gonna let society dictate when you can and cannot enjoy yourself or are YOU GONNA BE A MAN AND POWER ON THROUGH MOTHERFUCKER

Let the kid watch you play with your self.

JUST GO FOR IT!

Dick is already in hand, I just had to check in and see what Sup Forums thought. Cops were like "if you see him, call us"

Yeah ok.

autistic kid is gonna go home after watching him and just beat off furiously every day. I like this plan

Will Sasso has great calves

fucking fire engine went by with its lights on. Why do you need a fire engine to find some kid

Make direct eye contact as you before and after you but. Continue staring as you clean up. Leave pants half way zipped/buttoned/pull-up. Lick your lips slowly, still maintaining eye contact, then charge toward the window.

If he runs, gg.
If he stays, improv.

>this fucking phone
*you nut
Not but

She used to be hotter

It'll lure the tard out. They love firetrucks

maybe he's stuck, perched up in a tree

>yfw 1% of the worlds population is killed by falling tards

They don't.

Your fucking crappy brain !

kill yourself

More pics who is this chick?

Go help find him. Yu'll fell good about yurself, and can always hap later.

Who is she?

roll for OP singing and dancing to what what in my asshole

You stupid nig go back to your hole

The hell are you talking about?

Ah makes sense. I just hope he's not outside my window, screaming "pickle rick" or some shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

if tard shows up in OP's window and that fainting to charge in the window doesn't spoop tard then i vote for OP to sing and dance to what what in my asshole

That reply took a long time;

You finished, didn't you?

Angie Varona

Great idea user, also add attack dogs, so when the kid gets trapped or blown up the dogs can eat that little piece of shit

dibs on his anus, when i kill ppl i usually cut their anuses and bring them home to pickle for some days
makes for a delicious and healthy snacks i tell you h'wut

Kek, nah cannibalism is kind of boring, I rather have extreme sadism

lol have you not ever tasted pickled anus?
it's delicious

I wouldn't know, in all honesty, never done a rim job, less a pickled anus

Capture the sperg, demand a reward, then buy a bunch of games on steam while jerking it with your other hand

I did. It was great. Might go again, 2nd is always the best imo.

No heavy breathing or hand prints on my window. Kid either ran away, froze to death, or they caught him. Hopefully his parents learn how to lock their fucking doors

came here to post this

this
>YOU GONNA BE A MAN AND POWER ON THROUGH MOTHERFUCKER

You should be on no faop for a sex drive.
any normal man should be able to masturbate with a tard in the room staring at their dick

if you weren't such a newfag you would get of on this idea

Now that the moment has passed, I....

...I kinda miss him. Fuck. Come back kid, I'm going for a round 2. Is this how voyeurism starts?!

I was gonna do nofap november, but I watched that Sharon Lee scene where she's on the beach + parking lot? So fucking hot. Couldn't resist.

no fap turns your mind in to trying to get laid like that. in many way i have became more perverse.
but also more out going.
i never would dream fucking some chick outside. now i just want to hump anything any where.
feels good.

no regrets

yeah I did nofap november last year, it was great. Couple that with some maca powder? That shit makes your libido radioactive. Used to fuck my girl like mad

>maca powder?
i better not take that or i will rape some one.
im looking the most ripped in my life btw. ave good appetite for healthy food too, started jogging.

i just dont like going out to bars. getting laid is hard when you dont meet women

>no fap turns your mind in to trying to get laid

So fuckin true.

Nice. Yeah the stuff gives me a fuck ton of energy, perfect for workouts, but holy shit it makes you horny as hell

hes an autist hell prolly suck you off if you ask him

Kid dead, dead kid fap??

you know what i always say: if you're looking in my window, your punishment is seeing me jerking off

Buy an AR15 and shoot him if he shows up, america LOL.

I'm sorry I wasnt paying attention to what you were saying...busy looking at that posterior....

I understand
That's a good way to look at it
frozen autistic popsicle

JOKES ON YOU, I'M BISEXUAL

>not building a classic fighting trench with an attached reinforced concrete bunker position
It's like you want to be shelled for weeks until there's nothing left.

Catch him and turn him into furniture