Ask a man who can suck his own dick anything

Ask a man who can suck his own dick anything.

and Yes, before you ask; I also wear sandals and glasses when I suck my own dick.

Why did you choose to be gay?

Can you see the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I'm only gay for myself :^)

It's the concept of "well it ain't gonna suck itself" and throwing it out the window

tastes like pineapple and bleach

the question is; WHY?

No, the question is any pics?

prove it u selfag.

I figure there'll be pics of it some day when I break my spine sucking my own dick and someone walks in on paralyzed OP

I only want a simple death in this world, and that is severing my spinal column to suck my own dick because bitches wont suck it for free

i suppose it wont matter at that point

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so user, you ever got a blowjob from a girl (or girl) ((or a tranny)) (((or a non-binary)))?

if so, how different does it feel? is it worth it?

can you suck your own dick

I haven't had a blowjob that wasnt a self suck. Other than the muscles in the lower-mid back section get stretched pretty brutally, it's a mouth on muh dick feelsgoodman.jpg

but also we have to consider the fact that when I'm going for the self-suck I'm extremely horny and the hand just isn't gonna do it.

tl;dr it's worth being able to suck your own dick. I can do it with my 6.5" at best average weenie

yes, my nose has brushed my ballbag

these muscles get stronger the more often you use em. you gotta have hardly any belly fat to be able to reach though and even then it's a challenge

Dick tastes yummy

tfw you become an olympian gymnist to suck your on dick cuz u cant get laid