Putin does it again, once again controlling Trump in what to think and do

Putin does it again, once again controlling Trump in what to think and do.

America really has a fucking window licker as a President.

"No Mr President, we didn't have anything to do with the election."

"Ok, I believe you Putin, you are a great guy."

"You know Donald you should join us in fighting IS who look like rebels against Assad, but they are IS do not be fooled comrade."

"Great Idea Vlad I will let my people know"

Make America Great Again, no chance.

inb4
>assuming I am a hillary fan - I am not
>assuming I am Russian - I am not
>assuming I am American - I am not
>assuming whatever salty reasons are given - very likely I am not

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/huntsman-no-question-russia-interfered-in-us-election/ar-AAse6Lr?li=BBnb7Kz
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-intelligence-committee-leaders-russia-did-interfere-in-2016-elections/ar-AAsUv7W?li=BBnbfcL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ad hominem that makes me seem cool to my fellow shills

I win

I'm assuming that you care a lot about something that seems to have nothing to do with you. Why are you so concerned with our shit? Is all your shit in order already?
Clean your own house before complaining about others.

Trump wouldn't know the truth if it crawled up his pant leg and bit his tiny balls.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/huntsman-no-question-russia-interfered-in-us-election/ar-AAse6Lr?li=BBnb7Kz

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-intelligence-committee-leaders-russia-did-interfere-in-2016-elections/ar-AAsUv7W?li=BBnbfcL

>being this naive
>being this young to not understand how politics of one country affects others
>but but but leave my country alone

Jesus you yanks sure love to cry a lot.

Deflecting

abedon!

Wow, you made a lot of assumptions there for someone who asked no one to make assumptions about him. And the original thread is crying about our president and then you accuse me of crying, when nothing about my post is even remotely whiny.
Hypocrisy, thy name is you.

Merely pointing out that people seem to be trying to complain about other people's shit when there is a 99.99% chance that they could use that energy to fix their own shit.

But I suppose it's easier to whine about something you cannot control or change than to work on the things that you can.

OP here, that wasn't me that posted that. Good job assuming.

It's ok, you are the same person to me anyways. Someone who would rather whine about shit they can do nothing about than to work on the shit they can. Might as well treat you the same, since it's anonymous and you cannot disprove that it was you.
Stop making stupid threads about shit like this and go do something that will make your life better.

Actually non-Americans can have an affect, America losing trade deals etc, can have a serious impact.

Even at a business level.

>America losing trade deals etc, can have a serious impact.

jobs could come back?

America relies on trade with Germany and China for specific goods to keep their own industries running, because their current education system is not producing the needed next generation of engineers to make the goods.

If the US loses either of them, it would seriously effect the US, the businesses who rely on the goods to operate.

I think he can prove or disprove that it was him with a screenshot

deflecting