Why don't we have something like Eurovision in the Americas?

Why don't we have something like Eurovision in the Americas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bDvQFA9eOeY
youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4
youtube.com/watch?v=k59E7T0H-Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cus you got no culture

only poverty and mcdonalds LOL

Eurovision is for degenerate faggot homos
I thank Allah we have no such thing here

because:

USA would send some faggot like justin bieber
same for Canada

the rest would send borring reggaeton shit

The better question is why you would want something like Eurovision in the Americas

too much corruption

Jews.

eurovision is an european circlejerk

do not copy

no

because there are no cultural differencies and traditions to show on stage, like we have in Europe

Are you a faggot?

Eurovision is literally who is the most faggot, the show.

Because it was made as a way of bringing friendly relations between countries after WW2.
You will need a full scale war based in America before you get to have a pop song contest for homos. That's the rule.

Is Europe then, the most homosexual cucked continent in the world?

be glad that you don't have it

>Because it was made as a way of bringing friendly relations between countries after WW2
It never makes me laugh how this was the intention and it had the exact opposite effect

Would be kek if eurovision existed in Asia, Japan don't give 12 points to China and war is on.

Because if USA didn't win, it would liberate the winning brown country and give the power to a junta

because reggeaton is not something to be proud of and it shouldn't reproduce or receive any stimulation.

Then why is Europe, and specifically Spain trying so hard to imitate that shitty culture?

Is that a North African Justin Bieber on the right?

We did kind of

youtu.be/bDvQFA9eOeY

Eurovision used to be good. But for a decade now its all gone to shit. Pretty much like europe.

>it had the exact opposite effect

What? It brings Europeans together every year - especially on the internet. No one really cares who wins or how much points he will get - it's all jokes and good fun. Eurovision is like mini UEFA Euro - I just loved when Europeans from all countries came here in 2012. I bet it's also great to host Eurovision.

Simply because there are only two countries that could host it and present real music.

Mexico and Canada?

havee you watched it at all in the past several years? its been awful

why would anyone want that

>yfw georgia would send a trap artist
>yfw chicago sends drill artists
>yfw texas sends reggaeton artists
>yfw minnesota sends somali mudflute players

You need a healthy dose of irony to truly enjoy Eurovision.

Americans don't understand irony.

That's a very positive attitude, I never thought of it that way. Maybe I'll start watching it.

You may aswell just join we have australia ffs

It would just be the Spanish countries voting for each others, Brazil refusing to participate because they always lose and English countries not caring at all

You may be right. Never watched Eurovision, nor did I hear about it. Now this thread has piqued my interest a bit.

a song is enough to understand what's an eurovision

youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4

>Spanish countries voting for each others
>knowing this little about latin america

>implying sharing a language means all happy-diddly between nations that speak it.

That's pretty much how it works in Europe.

>implying everywhere else outside of europe works like europe

>song is spanish
>population speaks spanish
>population more likely to vote for spanish song
that's how it works retard

There will probably all be shitty reggeton songs. I donĀ“t want to give my money to that

It absolutely is.

>canada
justin beiber
>usa
some soulful big black lady
>mexico
mariachis
>puerto rico
daddy yankee

perfect

I didn't say that, but if there's one Eurovision contest based on the idea of different countries voting for respective acts that's existed for like fifty plus years, it's a fair assumption to extrapolate what another Eurovision-like contest would be like from that example.

>song is spanish
>song is by another country other than your own
>throw shit at it
that's how it actually works m8

t. his country is not in eurovision
1-10 points are for the best songs, 12 points is for your best neighbor country

Shhhh, only tear drops.

youtube.com/watch?v=k59E7T0H-Us

France, the UK and the Netherlands are also North American. Just like the entire Carribean.

In fact, we can send in enough countries to block vote for ourselves. Neat.

No, Canada have Justin Bieber.

I live in Miami and I don't want to see basically the same thing I see in Miami

we have fucking australia in there, it's just a matter of time till this competition becomes worldvision or whatever

Don't worry, we'll tell the aussies to fuck off next year. Our eurovision, our rules!
(j/k our cuck broadcaster is more likely to invite Brazil as well)

Also, Australia's abo this year was carried by the jury when the televote just shat on him.

It would be boring as shit 2bh, you would only have Canada, USA, Jamaica/Commonwealth Caribbean send comprehensible songs

Then the other members would vote as a bloc to reggaeton shit

Meanwhile Europe can #celebratediversity. They are way ahead in that department.