Just found out that I have hepatitis C, I got it from injecting heroin. AMA

Just found out that I have hepatitis C, I got it from injecting heroin. AMA

Video related it's me after my hospital visit where my doctor told me "Hey Trent, you have hepatitis, buddy." I kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=slEFNPOm3bw

well. Were the highs worth getting the hep?

Why did you do heroin? What got you into it, how did it affect your life before and after you got hep?

There is a cure, you know that, right?

No. Heroin rekt my shit bro, and my mom had to spend 10,000 dollars for me to go to rehab. She was super pissed that I relapsed like four days when I got out, but I'm good now. Moved out of my old town, and now I'm 3 months sober from EVERYTHING.

I did heroin because I thought it would make me feel sexy, and it did. I continued to feel sexy for like 6 years after my first time, and then I decided I am getting too sexy for this shit. So, I quit.

My mom told me the same thing, I told her that I was going to sexualize it, and she said that it would be funny. I think it would be funny to spread hep C around so I'm going to do that. My doctor told me I should abstain from sex, I kek'd in his face.

Did you buy ten bunnies after that pic?

No, I spent it on drugs and sold the drugs, then did drugs.

If you look at my hand, you can see a fat bump where I missed my dope shot.

That shit got so Infected, my mom had to take me to the doctor.

I told him what happened and he said that it was stupid. I kek'd.

>missed my dope shot
The worse of the story thus far.

>not knowing that bunnies=bundles
You sure you do H?

Ya' dude, some muddy street dope infected my arm. It was disgusting.

good thing it's curable now

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did H. Slang is different for every city man, here in Dallas we call hot chicks "Titty slappers". You sure you do hot chicks, dude?

I'm not going to cure it, I'm going to sexualize it.

wat

What do you mean "wat", I didn't mean to confuse you, bro.

Got the same news a month ago....been off h for 2 years tho, still drink often.....you plan on drinkimg ever? Even tho thats real bad for ur liver eapecially with hep c

Nobody on Sup Forums is named Trent.

>I have a treatable condition with severe side-effects, but I am willing to deal with these effects just so I can ruin other peoples' lives the way I ruined my own.

So edgy

Yeah, I was drinking a lot too and then that became a problem. I started drinking more and more and then I said, nah dude.

I can't do anything in moderation, I quit doing EVERYTHING. If you can drink and not have it be a problem for you, then I think you should just do it. Who cares if your liver is getting melted, right?

My name is Trenton Ballson.

Kinda.

I said I was going to sexualize it, zoz. Is that edgy?

Wat bone u wearing? And ur liver is vital to survival so i dont want mine melted :(

Yes, "sexualizing" your disease by passing it to random fucks who don't know what they're getting into is pretty edgelord.

Oh, that's a chicken bone. Lol.

My mom made some dank chicken dude, it was so good I decided to make a necklace out of it. Shes never made chicken that good again.

Yeah, dude. I don't want your liver to melt either. Don't drink, man! LIVE!!!

The girl I've been talking to said she doesn't care that I have hepatitis, It's not like I don't tell them.

I'm not even dating this chick either.

I'm not edgy, I'm just REALLY stupid dude.

Reason 1 one, I got raided by the DEA for growing pot in my back yard.

My mom was PISSED.

I got so arrested for posting this picture on fb.

Please get a vasectomy before you end up reproducing.

Better yet, get a decapitation.

Dude, what the hell? Your an asshole, you come into this thread and comment THAT?

Seriously, what kind of response is that???

>retard posts evidence of himself to fb and is arrested
>Should I act surprised?

I was, my mom was really upset they broke her door.

They let her off because she said she had no idea that it was the weed, my mom is 78 years old but she is so cool.

Anyway, the police laughed at me they broke into my room and screamed: "OH GOD, YOU SCARED ME!" I don't know why they thought it was hilarious, I didn't think it was funny.

how old are you?

Dude.. You're gonna get Hepatitis all over those Franklins..

Your IQ is 50. You pose for photos like a douchebag. You don't realizing that posting photos of a felony to a public website is a bad idea. You have a disease that could kill you but think it's funny.

I do not fucking want more of you around.

I am 24! How are you tonight, buddy?

It's okay though. Haha.

Kek, suck my dick from the back, Bobby Jack. You don't even know me, and if you did, you'd probably down to chill.

You thought it was a good idea to post this parade of ass burgers, not me.

You’re fat for a junkie

Your irreverence is making my feel scummy.

So, how long do you figure it'll take before you relapse?

Hey white supremacists! This sack of human garbage is one of you! Neat, huh?

Dude, that's mean. I really do have ass burgers. What is your problem?

Yeah man, I gained a lot of weight after I quit doing dope.

Well, I am not trying to relapse dude... At all.

What?

Best bait thread ever

im curious. what do you mean when you say heroin made you feel sexy? You have boddy image problems or someting? Not gay, but youre not an ugly guy or anything. What do you mean when you say that? "sexy"?

Dude, I'm not "baiting", I got fucking hepatitis.

I mean that It made me feel GOOD, i had problems with depression when i was 18 (when I started) and it felt like warm electric blankets wrapped around my muscles.

DUDE WTF, MY NAME IS TRENT, AM I SEEING SHIT OR AM I GONNA BE YOU IN 4 YEARS

aside from the good body feeling, was there anything else that it did? Does it get into your head at all? I do alot of psych drugs.

What's up Trenton!

Being me isn't bad or anything bro! I have lots of friends and my family loves me a lot, just don't do drugs.

Also, don't trust prostitutes. They will steal your wallet when you pass out on xanax and give you HPV.

Yes, it makes you feel really happy and it makes you very wreckless. I passed out one nigth and crashed my car into a school at 3:00 AM.

Everyone knows that if your name is Trent or Brent your most likely a dick

Nice dubs, dude! I am not a dick at all and I have a really good sense of humor.