Any1 kno her

any1 kno her

HEY!
GOOD GOD!
THAT'S TIOLET BITCH!

wdym???

Jesus christ, I'm all for supporting your children in whatever they want to do in life, but if a child of mine ever comes home with tats on his/her face I'm disowning them the same day.

ugly fuucking tats

I don't know her, but it sure looks like her Dad or uncle knows her very well.

i know....she's probably that rapper stitche's sister

Yeah, her name is Davina, but I always call her Dave when I sell her drugs. She's an alright human being.

ill =/dump jer nudes if you jave any or jer facebook

That's like most kids this generation. It's not like it used to be. Not as big as a stigma as it used to be.

Why am I not surprised by the scars?

You sell heroin

Why would I have the Facebook of anyone who buys drugs from me? You're a fucking idiot if you think I'm that dumb.

>would punch this greasy slut in the cunt if ever met her
>would probably get aids from doing it too

sje ave y6a kid or bf ??

mydadrapedme/10

yeah...im her brother

Ok what about ig?

Fucking this. Nice dubs, btw.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

I would compare her tats more to lil peep not stitches. He has a ak and a spider tattooed on his face ffs

Why do people think that drug dealers are your friends? I sell drugs not sit around chatting with everyone and their granny.

any info at all

She's pays cash and doesn't ask questions or try to fuck me for free drugs. Name's Davina, I call her Dave. Straight business. Sometimes a guy is with her, sometimes not. I call him Selleck because of his rat stache. About all I know.

Just for proof. You can pretty much say anything.

She looks like some jobless whore living off of welfare. My fucking tax payer money goes to this human cigarette and I'm pissed. And I'm a fucking democrat.

Looks like one of those intellekchuls ta me

she doesn't look like she's on welfare. tattoo's are too expensive for that. she looks like a drug addict that fucks any guy she can get money or a high from

Yeah, guess you're right.

What do I have to prove? One guy says he has nudes or something, I said I know her because I do. I don't have shit to prove.

Shes cute

her name is Ashlee Thomas and shes from ct

possible sellick in background???

any proof???

can sum1 searcj tjat on Facebook?
i dnt jave 1

ill paypal sum1 money for a cum trib vid

Yeah, that's him. Probably why she doesn't give a shit that I call her Dave.

y

Because she gave me a fake name. If you're the bitch with nudes then post them. We've proved enough.

See. You lie!
Her name is ashley

find fb an ill dump

Damn shes that sexy ghetto. She likes to be thrown around

Whatever, fuck this. You don't have shit.

i do

Bitch boy

Nut up or shut up then. No one is going to do your leg work to find someone on a free website just to get nudes of a girl with tattoos. You want her Facebook then make an account and find her. You won't though because you're a fucking child who thinks he deserves something for nothing.

Her name is Alice and she likes cucks like you

You're a lying nigger